http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr8B2dnIvR4

Day'um!!!!!!!

icy manipulator
06-21-2008, 03:42 AM
jesus fucking christ. i think Soulja Mom should've had an abortion

mathcart
06-21-2008, 12:22 PM
Yeah.
Interesting. I heard Ice's and agreed with him that garbage hip-pop is killing hip-hop and then started watching soulja boys response and by the end I found myself in the unfortunate position of having to agree with his dumb ass. There was no need to disrespect him that way and as an elder of the hip-hop community to not be showing that age brings wisdom and broader perspective and understanding- frankly its just embarrassing. I mean do any of the Beasties say any shit like this? Does Chuck D? Does Rakim? Afrika Bambatta? Hell no.
Lost a lot of respect of Ice T- although I just remembered I never really had any for him...

Jitters
06-21-2008, 12:58 PM
I think this might be the only time I'll ever agree with anything that comes out of the mouth of Soulja Boy.

Bob
06-21-2008, 01:20 PM
i keep expecting soulja boy's mom to interrupt the video by walking in with lemonade and cookies or something

ericlee
06-21-2008, 02:54 PM
haha, a 7 min vid of dissing compared to a 56 second- plain and simple diss.

I think Ice just got into the kid's head. It doesn't take that long to tell a guy that telling someone to eat a dick is fucked up.

ericlee
06-21-2008, 03:14 PM
I've never really heard anything from this little chump and found his lyrics. No wonder why there's haters. He's getting mad bucks for writing some nonesense 2nd grader shit.

[Chorus: x2]
Soulja Boy up in This Hoe
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

>
[Verse 1:]
Soulja Boy up In This Hoe
Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock
Super Man Dat Hoe
Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop
Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock
Jocking On Them Haterz Man
When I Do Dat Soulja Boy
I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Dance
(Now You)
I'm Jocking On Yo Bitch Ass
And If We Get The Fightin
Then I'm Cocking On Your Bitch
You Catch Me At Yo Local Party
Yes I Crank It Everyday
Haterz Get Mad Cuz
"I Got Me Some bathin apes"

[Chorus x2]

[Verse 2:]
I'm Bouncin On My Toe
Watch Me Super Soak Dat Hoe
I'ma Pass It To Arab
Then He Gonna Crank it up fo show(fo show)
Haterz Wanna Be Me
Soulja Boy, I'm The Man
They Be Lookin At My Neck
Sayin Its The Rubberband Man (Man)
Watch Me Do It (Watch Me Do It)
Dance (Dance)
Let Get To It (Let Get To It)
Nope, You Can't Do It Like Me
Hoe, So Don't Do It Like Me
Fo', I See You Tryna Do It Like Me
Man That Shit Was Ugly

Bob
06-21-2008, 03:35 PM
moooooooooom go away! i'm puttin some old ass niggaz on blast!

King PSYZ
06-21-2008, 03:36 PM
Ice T is right and a little wrong... Soulja Boy is more like a syptom, or side effect of the death of real hip hop being promoted in the mainstream.

But people like Master P, and just about the whole souther crunk movement have killed real hip hop. It's all become about club friendly loops and repetitive breaks. Gone is the skill of being a talented MC or lyricist, gone is the skill of expertly weaving different drum breaks into a new track (mostly thanks to the RIAA and suits brought on by washed up artists bitter at someone figuring out how to make 8 seconds of mediocre riffs sound good).

Now it's about how many hookers you can get in a video, how far you can push the viacom censors, and how many tards youtube themselves singing along to your repetitive tripe.

afronaut
06-21-2008, 04:16 PM
why do ghetto ass black people talk like that?

And I suppose ghetto ass white people too, for that matter.

ericlee
06-21-2008, 04:18 PM
you can't even follow that fucking song.

Woooahhh watch me crank dat woooahhhh watch me crank dat yeeeahhhh watch me crank dat woooooaaaaahhhh yeaaaahhhh woooaaahhhhh

that's a pile of garbage. He was probably in the shower when he thought of that.

Is it special that he's 17 or something? I believe "Radio" was recorded when LL was 17.

DeeJayZap
06-21-2008, 05:29 PM
wow, he's using that "old" argument alot. lol @ his goons, mini-wayne and mini-fiddy.

roosta
06-21-2008, 08:07 PM
I think Ice gives Soulja boy faaaar too much credit. In 2 years no one will remember who Soulja Boy is....

ericlee
06-21-2008, 09:31 PM
hahaha, especially at 2:14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd4JaZA5Dh0

afronaut
06-22-2008, 12:04 AM
I really love how our sweet 17 year olds today sing lovely songs about ejaculating semen on whore's backs.

TurdBerglar
06-22-2008, 01:05 AM
who gives a shit

cubsfirstplace
06-22-2008, 01:21 AM
i keep expecting soulja boy's mom to interrupt the video by walking in with lemonade and cookies or something

ahahaha, that would have been incredible

milkboy009
06-23-2008, 11:34 PM
Its pop music, why does anyone in Hip Hop even pay attention to him?

Let him do his thing, make his money, and disappear....

And truthfully, I'd rather have little kids listening to Soulja Boy talk about "Super manning" a hoe and not know what it means, than to have them listening to 50 Cent talking about shooting people up and what not

BBboy20
06-24-2008, 01:45 AM
hahaha, especially at 2:14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd4JaZA5Dh0That stuff was brilliant.

pshabi
06-24-2008, 09:05 PM
jesus fucking christ. i think Soulja Mom should've had an abortion

Yes

pshabi
06-24-2008, 09:08 PM
Yeah.
Interesting. I heard Ice's and agreed with him that garbage hip-pop is killing hip-hop and then started watching soulja boys response and by the end I found myself in the unfortunate position of having to agree with his dumb ass. There was no need to disrespect him that way and as an elder of the hip-hop community to not be showing that age brings wisdom and broader perspective and understanding- frankly its just embarrassing. I mean do any of the Beasties say any shit like this? Does Chuck D? Does Rakim? Afrika Bambatta? Hell no.
Lost a lot of respect of Ice T- although I just remembered I never really had any for him...

Pretty much my thoughts and feelings exactly. SB was right. Total pub stunt on Ice T's part. Stupid.

I think this might be the only time I'll ever agree with anything that comes out of the mouth of Soulja Boy.

Definitely

I'd give it 5 stars.

wow, he's using that "old" argument alot. lol @ his goons, mini-wayne and mini-fiddy.
LOL the goons are great.

skra75
06-24-2008, 10:53 PM
who gives a shit

. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq0EHuuCFc8)

Planetary
06-25-2008, 02:37 AM
What a pair of chumps.

funk63
06-25-2008, 06:29 AM
Ice T sucks, Soulja Boy sucks, is that about right?

Jitters
06-25-2008, 12:08 PM
Ice T sucks, Soulja Boy sucks, is that about right?

And that's the end of that chapter.

skra75
06-26-2008, 08:19 AM
the funniest thing to me is that Ice-T was always a mediocre rapper as is Soulja Boy. But that's really a no-shitter now isn't it.

Loppfessor
07-06-2008, 01:51 PM
Ice T is right and a little wrong... Soulja Boy is more like a syptom, or side effect of the death of real hip hop being promoted in the mainstream.

But people like Master P, and just about the whole souther crunk movement have killed real hip hop. It's all become about club friendly loops and repetitive breaks. Gone is the skill of being a talented MC or lyricist, gone is the skill of expertly weaving different drum breaks into a new track (mostly thanks to the RIAA and suits brought on by washed up artists bitter at someone figuring out how to make 8 seconds of mediocre riffs sound good).

Now it's about how many hookers you can get in a video, how far you can push the viacom censors, and how many tards youtube themselves singing along to your repetitive tripe.

Excellent post! I'm with ya...I think Master P and the whole dirty south bullshit really sent hip hop into a downward spiral. It's all bout club beats and a ridiculous but catchy hook...makes me sick. I remember the first time I visited Atlanta and went out on the town...literally 90% of the people I met were either "rappers" DJs or producers "workin on get my label running". The rest of the south is the same way just not on as large of a scale. There are still some talented rappers out there but unfortunately the talent pool is just so diluted with all this other garbage now.

The Notorious LOL
07-06-2008, 07:17 PM
nah Ice-T was the man in his heyday.

He didnt just go out of his way to diss him. Someone asked in an interview what he thought of Soulja Boy, so he spoke his mind.

RobMoney$
07-06-2008, 08:21 PM
I've never really heard anything from this little chump and found his lyrics. No wonder why there's haters. He's getting mad bucks for writing some nonesense 2nd grader shit.

[Chorus: x2]
Soulja Boy up in This Hoe
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
Then Super Man Dat Hoe
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
Now Watch Me Do
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

>
[Verse 1:]
Soulja Boy up In This Hoe
Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock
Super Man Dat Hoe
Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop
Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock
Jocking On Them Haterz Man
When I Do Dat Soulja Boy
I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Dance
(Now You)
I'm Jocking On Yo Bitch Ass
And If We Get The Fightin
Then I'm Cocking On Your Bitch
You Catch Me At Yo Local Party
Yes I Crank It Everyday
Haterz Get Mad Cuz
"I Got Me Some bathin apes"

[Chorus x2]

[Verse 2:]
I'm Bouncin On My Toe
Watch Me Super Soak Dat Hoe
I'ma Pass It To Arab
Then He Gonna Crank it up fo show(fo show)
Haterz Wanna Be Me
Soulja Boy, I'm The Man
They Be Lookin At My Neck
Sayin Its The Rubberband Man (Man)
Watch Me Do It (Watch Me Do It)
Dance (Dance)
Let Get To It (Let Get To It)
Nope, You Can't Do It Like Me
Hoe, So Don't Do It Like Me
Fo', I See You Tryna Do It Like Me
Man That Shit Was Ugly

You gotta laugh at all the people out there who spend years writing music and playing an instrument trying to expertly craft a song to convey some emotion they're feeling to the world and then this douche-bag comes along with "Hickory, Dickory, Dock,...The Hoe was on my cock" and has every 14yo. in the country singing and buying his shit.

It just doesn't seem fair.

Gareth
07-07-2008, 04:10 AM
crank dat is a phenomenon
i give souljah boy credit for producing his own shit, hustling it on the net, getting the attention of collipark and making it a success
http://www.convergenceculture.org/weblog/2007/10/hustling_20_soulja_boy_and_the.php