PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever had a random make out session?

Tone Capone
06-23-2008, 04:23 AM
Like not in a bar or club. I mean some place normal... like on a train or something. Has anyone here ever hooked up at the airport?

funk63
06-23-2008, 04:25 AM
Ive made out at a train depot, but it wasnt completely random cause I knew the person.

Tone Capone
06-23-2008, 04:33 AM
Ive made out at a train depot, but it wasnt completely random cause I knew the person.

I ended up making out with this Italian chick on the train from Munich yesterday. We ended up being the only ones in our compartment (I had moved into hers about 30 minutes previous because my compartment had more people than I wanted) and we were talking a little bit about Iraq/Bush/Obama... blah blah blah and out of no where she's like... "I'm sorry but you have really nice lips. Can I taste them?" and it was on. It was getting hot too ~I mean HOT~ and then I hear "next stop Bolzano" and she was like "shit!" and we exchanged numbers (AND names) and she was gone. I was still on the train for another 2 hours after that thinking... "Damn, I should have came to this compartment sooner!" LOL.

icy manipulator
06-23-2008, 04:51 AM
i had some random girl ask me ' do you want to feel the inside of my bra?' one time. i was already with a chick at the time tho :(

icy manipulator
06-23-2008, 04:56 AM
oh oh oh! when i was 16 the first time i had the trio (Stoli, weed and pills) i randomly made out with some chick. i couldn't remember it at all, but a mate from school had taken a photo of her on top of me on a couch. my hands had pulled her skirt grabbing her arse with her g-banger showing. earned myself the nickname 'one couch wonder' from that

fucking glad i dont remember it because she was a bit of a beast. lol

na§tee
06-23-2008, 05:09 AM
i had some random girl ask me ' do you want to feel the inside of my bra?' one time.
claaaasssy!

when i was 16 the first time i had the trio (Stoli, weed and pills)
'the trio'. please don't tell me that is established lingo and a rite of passage.

i couldn't remember it at all, but a mate from school had taken a photo of her on top of me on a couch. my hands had pulled her skirt grabbing her arse with her g-banger showing.
g-banger! oh patrick, you hurt my eyes! i disapprove of this slang, yes i do. drunkenly grabbing the arse of a straddling girl, errghh. QUITE UNSAVOURY, YOUNG SIR! well, i guess you were 16. do you maintain contact with ladies' buttocks in a more classy way nowadays? i pray that you do.

trailerprincess
06-23-2008, 05:12 AM
Warren Street tube station - nice Irish guy called Andy.

camo
06-23-2008, 05:25 AM
Warren Street tube station - nice Irish guy called Andy.

was there any tooting involved?

trailerprincess
06-23-2008, 05:28 AM
A girl never tells :rolleyes:

Also in a garden (ok, tent) at a private festival in some Viscount's country house.

AceFace
06-23-2008, 08:53 AM
god i miss making out.

adam_f
06-23-2008, 09:13 AM
One time a girl, like, totally asked me to make out and stuff. And I was, NEAT!

MC Moot
06-23-2008, 09:17 AM
One magic night on a beach, with a greek teenager in Mykanos,she had the jet black hair and eyebrows that met but we never did again...:rolleyes:

roosta
06-23-2008, 10:18 AM
just as long as the train carraige was empty....people who make out in public on a train need to be electrocuted to death.

na§tee
06-23-2008, 10:40 AM
i will kill you. i will kill you til you die from it!

Loppfessor
06-23-2008, 10:42 AM
I ended up making out with this Italian chick on the train from Munich yesterday. We ended up being the only ones in our compartment (I had moved into hers about 30 minutes previous because my compartment had more people than I wanted) and we were talking a little bit about Iraq/Bush/Obama... blah blah blah and out of no where she's like... "I'm sorry but you have really nice lips. Can I taste them?" and it was on. It was getting hot too ~I mean HOT~ and then I hear "next stop Bolzano" and she was like "shit!" and we exchanged numbers (AND names) and she was gone. I was still on the train for another 2 hours after that thinking... "Damn, I should have came to this compartment sooner!" LOL.

Hey! When I used that "nice lips" line on you, you gave me all that crap about how you didn't want to ruin our friendship!...lol JK that's a cool story though kudos

Tone Capone
06-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Hey! When I used that "nice lips" line on you, you gave me all that crap about how you didn't want to ruin our friendship!...lol JK that's a cool story though kudos

LOL!

Oh yeah, Ju is flying out to the Dirty South in like a week! You gonna drink some beers?

Loppfessor
06-23-2008, 01:24 PM
F yeah we are...if he actually shows up this time

funk63
06-23-2008, 06:41 PM

that almost sounds too good to be true, at least in my life.

thegoodmrbrodie!
06-24-2008, 02:31 AM
g-banger! oh patrick, you hurt my eyes! i disapprove of this slang, yes i do. drunkenly grabbing the arse of a straddling girl, errghh. QUITE UNSAVOURY, YOUNG SIR! well, i guess you were 16. do you maintain contact with ladies' buttocks in a more classy way nowadays? i pray that you do.

i dunno. i think g-banger sounds quite exciting. i mean, i dont actually know what it is. but i think i want one. :)

mikizee
06-24-2008, 08:34 AM
G-banger = G-string = thong

icy manipulator
06-24-2008, 08:38 AM
or garlic bread. both are quite delightful

na§tee
06-24-2008, 09:01 AM
yeah, well, my superhuman powers of deduction allowed me to realise he was probably referring to a thong, i was just stating that it is an awful term for underwear.

i see 'banger' i think 'sausages'. now i think of sausages nestled between ass cheeks. see, it's not pretty.

Dorothy Wood
06-24-2008, 01:26 PM
I made out with a canadian once. I was with some party girls in college at a club and we were going back to one of the girl's houses with some boys we picked up, and he was one of them. it happened because I smacked him on the bum for fun, and he goes, "I know what you want", and I was like, "huh?" and then he laid one on me. then we made out in my friend's bed. so rude! she had to sleep on the couch.

I thought his name was darren at the time, but it wasn't. it was something like brent. I think. he was like 30, I was 21. gross.

paul jones
06-24-2008, 10:03 PM
god i miss making out.

me too....and fucking.I miss having a sweaty fuck and all rough too.If I could have it daily I'd never be on the internet.