PDA

View Full Version : I knew a fine day such as this would come...

ms.peachy
06-24-2008, 05:08 AM
This morning when I dropped my daughter off at nursery, she announced to her carer "Mommy's bum makes noise and smell, yucky!" , waved her hand in front of her nose and pulled a gasface.

Guy Incognito
06-24-2008, 06:53 AM
Ha ha. When i was about 6 i was with my mum in a very crowded womans clothes shop and thinking i was being helpful i told the assistant that my mum needs new work trousers cos her bum is too big.

Yorkshire~Rose
06-24-2008, 07:15 AM
Hahaha awww bless

Ava's current favourite word is 'bogies' which she shouts (with a cheeky grin)at any opportunity and sometimes incorporates a little tune for added effect.

trailerprincess
06-24-2008, 07:23 AM
I overheard a little boy on the train to Brighton on Saturday going 'urrrggh, mummy's picking her nose'

mwhahahahahah

ms.peachy
06-24-2008, 07:42 AM
Ava's current favourite word is 'bogies' which she shouts (with a cheeky grin)at any opportunity and sometimes incorporates a little tune for added effect.

(y) Nice

Right now for us it's all about "bum", so I guess today's incident should have come as no surprise. She's constantly pointing to people's rear ends (in the supermarket, on the bus, wherever) and screaming "BUM!" and then laughing hysterically. And you know how it is, you're supposed to not laugh at it so you don't encourage it and all that bollocks, but how the hell do you not laugh at that???

Planetary
06-24-2008, 08:53 AM
owned

Lyman Zerga
06-24-2008, 09:15 AM
^haha

ms.peachy
06-24-2008, 09:34 AM
I know. By a two year old, and all.

(But as any parent knows, you are 'owned' from the second they are born, mate. Possibly earlier.)

mikizee
06-24-2008, 09:52 AM
Maybe there wouldn't be a problem if you didn't fart all the time :rolleyes: