PDA

View Full Version : You know your girlfriend is losing it when...

camo
06-27-2008, 06:24 AM
...she dreams about buying tickets to see The Incredible Hulk from a fella who can also sells tickets to Hulk choreography classes.

paul jones
06-27-2008, 07:49 AM
that's incredible

ET
06-28-2008, 03:37 AM
That means she's awesome. Wait until you hear about dreams where she's sliding down a slide with Harry from Harry and the Hendersons (http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/uploads/harry-and-the-hendersons-dvd.jpg).

ericlee
06-28-2008, 04:39 AM
that's incredible

Edible hulk.

I used to have a stretch hulk that was filled with jelly. I'm pretty sure that the hulk was mold tasting raspberry.

And spiderman was grape.

gbsuey
06-28-2008, 05:14 AM
i dreamt last night a really old friend of mine had died-old as in long time,not oap. it was grim-felt so real too.

adam_f
06-28-2008, 05:40 AM
I had a dream about Scott Bakula a few days ago. I'm pretty sure we didn't bone.

na§tee
06-28-2008, 05:53 AM
I had a dream about Scott Bakula a few days ago. I'm pretty sure we didn't bone.
hahaha. class. i need more quantum leap action in my dreams.

i had a dream last night that someone from here posted (on a different message board) that they were reading lots of japanese graphic novels, one of which was a re-imagining of batman written by hideo kojima :confused: who doesn't write books as far as i know. he's the director of the metal gear series among other games. who the fuck knows.

gbsuey
06-28-2008, 06:22 AM
oh shit! i just remembered i had a dream the other night and somewhere along the way i was stood talking and then i said "oh so you're yetra flam"-didn't see the face but jeez now i'm dreaming bbmb

camo
06-30-2008, 03:50 AM
hahaha. class. i need more quantum leap action in my dreams.

i had a dream last night that someone from here posted (on a different message board) that they were reading lots of japanese graphic novels, one of which was a re-imagining of batman written by hideo kojima :confused: who doesn't write books as far as i know. he's the director of the metal gear series among other games. who the fuck knows.

Oh dear, that can only mean 45 minute Batman monologues :D

ms.peachy
06-30-2008, 04:11 AM
Last night I dreamed I was cleaning out a closet. What the fuck? So I told mr.p about it and he said, "Baby, you know how much I love you, and I want to make all of your dreams come true. Why don't you start with the one in the hallway?"