PDA

View Full Version : i ordered a new iMac

Nygel
07-01-2008, 10:56 AM
and i got a free ipod touch with it.

hurrrrrrray.

yeahwho
07-01-2008, 11:04 AM
jealous, bigtime. how did that work... are you special, am i missing out on a cool promo?

i want the same same :mad:

camo
07-01-2008, 11:08 AM
cool deal (y)

Lyman Zerga
07-01-2008, 04:44 PM
right pet choice

Nygel
07-01-2008, 04:53 PM
jealous, bigtime. how did that work... are you special, am i missing out on a cool promo?

i want the same same :mad:

if you buy it for 'school' you get a free ipod of choice (8gb touch or nano are the two that are free, everything else has big discounts, I have a nano already, so I wanted a touch)

I just bought a 500gb external hard drive just now, so now i have 1tb total. :) FINALLY a good computer.

ericlee
07-02-2008, 12:19 AM
they're just getting rid of extra stock for the hell of it. They know they'll be making some big bucks from selling better iPhones for 200 bucks less!!

If that made sense. Blowing off steam.

But a free itouch, congrats! I've got some Sony studio monitors that I've been listening mine through and really like the sound.

roosta
07-02-2008, 03:53 AM
i bought a macbook through their academic program recently and forgot to take them up on their free ipod offer.

Or possibly since Ireland is rip-off central, they didn't offer a free one, more a slightly discounted one.

DeeJayZap
07-02-2008, 09:03 AM
if you buy it for 'school' you get a free ipod of choice (8gb touch or nano are the two that are free, everything else has big discounts, I have a nano already, so I wanted a touch)

I just bought a 500gb external hard drive just now, so now i have 1tb total. :) FINALLY a good computer.

dope, 1tb! you aint ever gonna have to clear that up lol.

if you need any help with audio apps on mac, pm/im me.

Nygel
07-03-2008, 09:27 AM
well. The touch is suppose to be here in 7 minutes according to FedEx. I've got everything lined up to hack it. Then the mac will be here in a week. Its coming from Cali but will take a whole week. As where the iPod came from CH, and took 2 days. Pending. Its not here yet. But I'm sure it will be.

Nygel
07-03-2008, 03:43 PM
and 6 hours later, still no iPod. Wow, I didn't realize FedEx sucked.

roosta
07-03-2008, 04:19 PM
and 6 hours later, still no iPod. Wow, I didn't realize FedEx sucked.

tough life man...

Nygel
07-03-2008, 04:53 PM
Yeah, I know. But still. FedEx never gets there shit right with me. This is my new update:

Jul 3, 2008 3:52 PM

Departed FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

Estimated delivery
Jul 3, 2008 by 10:30 AM
That truck better have a time machine on it.

Last time i bought an ipod and they shipped it they brought it to Indianapolis. 35 minutes from my house.... but instead of driving it, they flew it to Memphis and they drove it up to me. I'm more than sure they had a logical reason, but its just kinda annoying how slow they do shit. They have to deliver to my gfs work and he'll sit there and eat and talk to people until he gets bored, then he'll leave and continue delivering.