PDA

View Full Version : You know when you eat bread too quickly and get a weird pain at the top of your back?

Freebasser
07-02-2008, 02:48 PM
I have that.

Dorothy Wood
07-02-2008, 02:56 PM
no, but I've had the thing where it seems like the roof of your mouth is seizing up and inside of your nose and the back of your throat hurts.

that hasn't happened to me in a long time, but man, once I was at basketball camp in high school, eating breakfast in the cafeteria and a bagel did that to me and it sucked really bad. I refer to it as "the great bagel debacle of '95"

roosta
07-02-2008, 03:10 PM
I get that with hot food, a weird pain in my back.

Planetary
07-02-2008, 03:47 PM
i get a pain in my back from hunching over a laptop for up to ten hours at a time writing four-thousand word essays about legislation within the music industry.

taquitos
07-02-2008, 04:22 PM
I get that with hot food, a weird pain in my back.
same here, it used to kinda scare me when i was little and i would wolf down some hot mexican food or something.

or did you mean, like spicy hot? i get it with temperature related hotness.

roosta
07-02-2008, 04:28 PM
same here, it used to kinda scare me when i was little and i would wolf down some hot mexican food or something.

or did you mean, like spicy hot? i get it with temperature related hotness.

Temperature related hotness

Spicy hot just makes my face sweat.....

insertnamehere
07-02-2008, 11:28 PM
ive never had that, but sometimes when i eat certain things, it feels like the muscles in my ribs cramp up and it hurts to breathe. i think its anise seed, but im not sure. i first noticed it while eating pan de muerto

funk63
07-02-2008, 11:53 PM
Or ya know when you eat dog food and you realize who the fuck would eat this and your like oh yea dogs and you fucking wonder why they beg and plead for human food.

Pres Zount
07-04-2008, 10:27 AM
funk63 stop being like that.

Freebasser; yes I know that.

Dorothy; yes I know that too.

Do you guys know how you cough when you poke something in your ear? Somebody on the board told me not to do that because it was dangerous
but I have done it since.

mate_spawn_die
07-04-2008, 10:43 AM
Do you guys know how you cough when you poke something in your ear? Somebody on the board told me not to do that because it was dangerous
but I have done it since.

yeah that's the only thing in this thread that i've felt.

has anyone ever fucked/masturbated while you had to pee really bad and had an orgasm?

have you ever seen a grown man naked?

this one time i had to shit so bad at my old job and i couldn't leave my department. so i took a poopy in one of those plastic plant trays.