PDA

View Full Version : rrarrghle

Dorothy Wood
07-04-2008, 02:32 AM
ahem. so, is it cool or not so cool to email my ex saying, "I miss you, you stupid fuck"? I'm thinking "not so cool", but you never know, right?

DRUNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSS

na§tee
07-04-2008, 03:09 AM
i gotta say i vote "not so cool" right now, sarks.

it's 3am over there! go to bed! mind you, i did stay up til half two last night completing a jigsaw. i'm so wild, me.

Dorothy Wood
07-04-2008, 03:14 AM
I should go to bed, but it's INDEPENDENCE DAY!

I am a pathetic lump of melancholy tonight.

na§tee
07-04-2008, 03:15 AM
oh shit, so it is! what do people do on independence day? where's bill pullman?

Dorothy Wood
07-04-2008, 03:30 AM
uh, go downtown with a million people before independence day and watch fireworks, then drink your head off and get into fights with asshole people at bars, ride the train, smoke a billion cigarettes, drink more and finally rehash every mistake you've ever made with one of your best friends, go home and listen to the same Yes song over and over again while fighting back tears?

I'm pretty sure that's what everyone's doing tonight.

camo
07-04-2008, 03:34 AM
Yeah I texted my ex last night even though she said she needs some time. I knew I shouldn't have but my brain was going nnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggghhhhhhhhhuuummpppppttthhhh and so i gave in and did it.

I never got a reply :(

paul jones
07-04-2008, 03:39 AM
I too have fallen victim to texting the ex 'miss you' gumpf before so no crits miss.

I feel the need to write a song

" Drunk texted the ex, said I miss you
In the morning checked my 'sents', then felt such a foo
these cell phones are a work of voodoo"

(sexy Kenny G style sax break)

russhie
07-04-2008, 06:29 AM
Eh, I've done it a few times.

He's an ass.

I still don't regret it though.

camo
07-04-2008, 06:40 AM
sax break

oh, why you no reply?
Inside I wanna die,
So off to greegs I fly,
for a cheese and onion pie.

drum solo

Dorothy Wood
07-07-2008, 01:46 AM
alright, so I was being all sad boo hoo this weekend and gave in a checked my ex's myspacers, and he changed his about me to this:

"so currently i'm fuck ing up left and righ t. so i end up staying up late at night thinking about how i fucked some thin g up. then i wake up and i've forgotten about fuck ing up. then about lunch time, i remember how i fuck ed things up and i cringe. then i'm off having a laugh."

so. perhaps this has nothing to do with me. but I can't help hoping it does. but it probably doesn't. but if it does, I don't know what I should do. I've kind of already made a rule that I will suspend all contact with him for 4 months. and so far it's been 2 months. it's completely possible that this has nothing to do with me. so I think maybe I should just go on and think nothing of it. but I'm thinking something of it. and if it turns out that it's got nothing to do with me, then I will feel extraordinarily lame.

Kid Presentable
07-07-2008, 02:47 AM
He sounds suicidal.

Dorothy Wood
07-07-2008, 01:01 PM
lol, I drunkenly wrote him a message that said "sorry I was unsupportive when you wanted to do a bike marathon". ha ha. also, something inquiring if he's in love with a girl he used to sex before me. oops. it was pretty dry though, and probably the least psycho thing I thought of to write.

I guess these things just happen when you're celebrating your independence!

:/

Dorothy Wood
07-07-2008, 01:02 PM
He sounds suicidal.

nah. starved for attention mayhaps.

Echewta
07-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Myspace. Ugg.

Dorothy Wood
07-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Myspace. Ugg.

yeah, no kidding.

Loppfessor
07-07-2008, 05:18 PM
nah. starved for attention mayhaps.

look who's talkin...FACE

Dorothy Wood
07-07-2008, 07:41 PM
look who's talkin...FACE

what is your problem with me douche bag? stop reading my fucking threads if they bother you so much.

Lex Diamonds
07-07-2008, 07:45 PM
No offence but he pretty much owned you.

I, on the other hand, love your threads. Keep up the good work, it's all gold! :D(y)

insertnamehere
07-07-2008, 09:22 PM
lol, I drunkenly wrote him a message that said "sorry I was unsupportive when you wanted to do a bike marathon". ha ha.

best drunk text message ever.

russhie
07-08-2008, 01:58 AM
lol, I drunkenly wrote him a message that said "sorry I was unsupportive when you wanted to do a bike marathon". ha ha. also, something inquiring if he's in love with a girl he used to sex before me. oops. it was pretty dry though, and probably the least psycho thing I thought of to write.

haha! That's great!

Loppfessor
07-08-2008, 08:02 AM
what is your problem with me douche bag? stop reading my fucking threads if they bother you so much.

Who said they bother me?? This shit is always entertaining