PDA

View Full Version : Wanted

Echewta
07-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Couldn't find a thread about this. WTF is up with movies? A loom? Seriously? Ticking mice time bombs? TF?

adam_f
07-08-2008, 10:40 AM
Quite possibly the worst movie I've seen in a theater this year aside from Jumper. I have nothing good to say about it except Morgan Freeman was solid as always and Common isn't getting worse or better as an actor.

Terrible movie.

camo
07-08-2008, 10:43 AM
I actually went in with my brain switched off and enjoyed it.

Echewta
07-08-2008, 10:45 AM
I can't believe Morgan Freeman actually read the script along with his manager and agent and thought "Heck yea, a Loom. Clear my schedule, lets do this."

This movie actually made me like "The Last King of Scotland" less because the main guy was in it. Jerks.

Rock
07-08-2008, 10:50 AM
I actually went in with my brain switched off and enjoyed it.

same here.

Loppfessor
07-08-2008, 10:54 AM
I was gonna make a "RATE" thread bout it but never did...OMG this movie was garbage!...when they busted out the "Loom of Destiny" line I lost it and cracked up...half the theater was staring at me. But seriously what a shitfest...I blame John Stewart, at least for me seeing it.

when that lead character guy was on the Daily Show Stewart was like "A league of assasins who...ect. This movie should suck but it doesn't!" so that was good enough for me but he was wrong oh wrong

Echewta
07-08-2008, 10:56 AM
I'm not sure what to say to those who turned off their brains and were able to enjoy it. I can only assume you are also rabid watchers of "Full House" reruns too.

Rock
07-08-2008, 10:59 AM
I'm not sure what to say to those who turned off their brains and were able to enjoy it. I can only assume you are also rabid watchers of "Full House" reruns too.

Full House was my go to for naps. I never could make it past the first 5 minutes without falling asleep.

But that was about 10 years ago and I didn't have a remote for the tv in my bedroom at the time sooooo....

camo
07-08-2008, 11:02 AM

me no know what you mean mr

Loppfessor
07-08-2008, 11:04 AM

Hey I like full house! It's always so heart warming and funny every time little Michelle says "You got it dude!" I lose it!

Yeti
07-08-2008, 11:17 AM
This thread pissed me off so I am going to shoot a gun and the bullet will go around Camo and hit Echewta between the eyes. I got to see Angelina's onion. So what if that guy from Atonement is a wimp. Do you think it was Angelina's arse?

abcdefz
07-08-2008, 11:27 AM
I decided not to go see this yesterday after all. It looks like a pretty bad The Matrix, which was bad enough.

So I saw Get Smart, which also wasn't smart.

It's too fucking hot outside.

Loppfessor
07-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Hey I thought we were gonna talk bout full house now??...:(

Echewta
07-08-2008, 11:39 AM
You can't shoot me Yeti. The loom didn't send a binary code with my name on it. Plus, the spilt vacuum bag contents said that I should live a long life.

Yeti
07-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Whatever Echewta....... my panic attacks are a manifestation of a rare genetic trait which allows his heart to beat at an abnormally high speed, flooding my bloodstream with high levels of adrenaline and I have over $3 million in my checking account.

camo
07-08-2008, 11:52 AM
and I have over $3 million in my checking account.

watch out that lopp doesn't steal that from you

Dorothy Wood
07-08-2008, 11:58 AM
my roommate got free tickets to this, but I didn't go because it looked stupid. she said it was entertaining, but the premise was retarded. she told me about the loom and couldn't stop laughing when describing it.

she also said that angelina jolie's butt was "weird".

I keep trying to find pictures of it!

Yeti
07-08-2008, 11:59 AM
Lopp is either hanging out with that oafish knife expert or soaking in a tub of healing wax.

camo
07-08-2008, 12:01 PM
yeah, cutting strips of bacon.

Yeti
07-08-2008, 12:04 PM
she also said that angelina jolie's butt was "weird".

I keep trying to find pictures of it!

She is really skinny and does not have much of a backside.

Echewta
07-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Her behind was fine. Her arms were creeptacular.

cosmo105
07-08-2008, 12:39 PM
she looks like a spider with eye makeup.

PEANUT BUTTER RAT BOMBS ON THE LOOM OF FATE

Loppfessor
07-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Lopp is either hanging out with that oafish knife expert or soaking in a tub of healing wax.

Oh just cus we're both Mexican we gotta be hangin out eh?? That's racist man....meanwhile when they said that thing spoke binary I was like WTF??...and it was amazing how quickly those clowns could read binary!....oh and rat bombs??!! man I wanna go back to the theater and punch someone now

Echewta
07-08-2008, 05:05 PM
http://worfisnofool.ytmnd.com/

Loppfessor
07-08-2008, 06:22 PM
http://worfisnofool.ytmnd.com/

LMAO...nice

na§tee
12-27-2008, 02:11 PM
i just saw this today.

it is pretty fucking bad. i mentioned in another wanted thread (i can't find it for some strange reason when i searched) that the person i used to share an office with was good friends with mark millar, the guy who wrote the graphic novel. he bought his parents' house and arranged a marvel internship for him in new york (NICE!) so i was full of pro wanted propaganda to a degree. pictures of mark with angelina jolie and james mcavoy. promises it wasn't as bad as it sounded.

IT IS.

really bad. it seemed to go on for hours and hours. if it wasn't for james mcavoy, i would have turned it off. and i rarely quit with movies. geez. it was like a crappy fight club combined with a crappy matrix and a crappier equilibrium. so, pretty shit.

abcdefz
12-27-2008, 02:20 PM
I can't believe Morgan Freeman actually read the script along with his manager and agent and thought "Heck yea, a Loom. Clear my schedule, lets do this."

See also: Dreamcatcher.

monkey
12-27-2008, 04:10 PM

totally!

i like angelina jolie. what can i say? i could just stare at her for 2 hours and find the movie fascinating.

i also went to movie theatre kinda baked...

adam_f
12-27-2008, 04:26 PM
I got coerced into watching the Blu-Ray and I must retract one statement.

Common is a horrible actor who is now a horrible rapper who needs to die and die now.

Nygel
12-28-2008, 03:10 AM
really?
cuz i was under the impression that hes a pretty damn good actor and a pretty good rapper. huh. well.... let me dive into this bitchfest

i liked it.
why?
cuz i thought i'd hate it.
i hate jolie, she looks like a ten year old school boy (with tattoos) and that creeps me out. i never heard of this other guy who is the lead but I was surprised by how much i liked him in it. morgan freeman is god, thus thats all that is needed to say.

oh yeah, it was fun. people keep expecting these serious deep comic movies. Then when something comes along that is fun and generally just a good movie people shit on it cuz its not epic enough. go choke on an epic dick.

sorry, just so much bitching about things that dont suck as hard as most of you act like in here. wanted isnt one of the top movies of 2008 but its an entertaining film that i think people should see.

also THE LOOM?! they fucking curved bullets, that epicly more retarded than the loom.

ah fuck it.

adam_f
12-28-2008, 09:50 AM
Between Wanted and his new album Universal Mind Control, believe me, he's getting worse at both acting and rapping.

Nygel
12-29-2008, 01:43 AM
didnt he have say... 4 lines in the entire film?
terminator salvation will make or break him as far as acting.

i havent picked up umc yet, cuz i dont want to pay more than $5 for 10 tracks, but the title track I enjoy.

saz
12-30-2008, 02:06 PM
i like angelina jolie. what can i say? i could just stare at her for 2 hours

same here. not only is the real deal donating millions to international charities, but she's hot as fuck.