PDA

View Full Version : jack white vs. jack black

b i o n i c
07-10-2008, 12:18 AM
i freggen LOVE jack black. LOVE. but ive been listening to white stripes and jack white and i must say he's got the edge over here. fuckin a.

so if jack crakka and jack moolie were to play a game of russian roulette after a night of fall on your face, shove yer cock in the meatloaf, drunker stuperifous madness, who would you rather made it to see daylight?

go..

paul jones
07-10-2008, 01:00 AM
Jack Nicholson cos he's fucked every slut in Hollywood,nearly

b i o n i c
07-10-2008, 01:14 AM
jack tripper got so much more tail than jack nicholson

roosta
07-10-2008, 02:37 AM
i prefer waffles

ericlee
07-10-2008, 04:58 AM
eh, could I go with the third option but to jack off to everybody?

It's probably a safer alternative.

Lyman Zerga
07-10-2008, 06:56 AM
Jack Nicholson cos he's fucked every slut in Hollywood,nearly

yes, he is the best

i cant stand jack black (yes racist)

b i o n i c
07-10-2008, 11:40 AM
with karate ill kick yer ass, into tienamen square. aww yeah motherfucker, im gonna kick you in your derriere. you broke the rules, and im gonna pull out your pubic heh-eh-heh-eh-ai-ai-ai-airrr... you motherfucker

Guy Incognito
07-10-2008, 12:51 PM
i begrudgingly respect jack white as he is a great musician and riffmonger but i cant help thinking he is slowly disappearing up his own arse a bit with some of his more recent stuff. But i like oddball rock stars and he deffo fits that bill.

But jack black makes me piss, he's a funny lad. I didnt like pick of destiny that much and doing serious films dont suit him and i think he is over exposed a little bit but he's always good for a funny line or randomness so i voted black.