PDA

View Full Version : so drinking

sjp
07-10-2008, 11:22 PM
i'm drinking beer, or was, but what are you drinking? who else loves beer? guiness anyone?

-T-
07-10-2008, 11:36 PM
I'm drinking. acyually i frak earlyerif. but now I am sobering u for a while beofre bed.

Dorothy Wood
07-10-2008, 11:55 PM
ice water! it's my 3rd! craaaazzzay

Bob
07-11-2008, 12:13 AM
i drank a whole bunch of beer tonight, in a bar/restaurant, in the company of friends, and it was nice

the waitress however, that was weird. it was apparently her first day, so i mean i wanted to cut her some slack, and also she was cute as a button, so i really wanted to not hate her, but she just seemed to really not like me at all, and i mean me personally. i was in a group of probably about 12 people, and whenever i or someone in her line of sight in which i was also in wanted to order something, she paid no mind at all. when she finally had no choice but to pay attention to me, she just took my order and stopped paying attention to me, another waitress would eventually bring the drink like 5 minutes later (other people in the group did not have these problems)

it's not like she was rude or anything, she was really sweet and nice and friendly, it's just that i was not a thing that existed in her universe. i could have literally walked up behind her, pulled down her pants, and penetrated her without her consent and she would not have reacted, that's the extent to which she refused to acknowledge me

still left a good tip though

ericlee
07-11-2008, 01:22 AM
that's fucked, bob. Were you being loud or having a good time and not holding it back? Maybe she thought you had too many. Who knows.

Bob
07-11-2008, 01:27 AM
i thought i was fairly unremarkable, personally

i dunno maybe i was just taking it personally and she was just ignoring everyone at our table equally (it was pretty big, i guess that would be pretty daunting for a new waitress) but everyone i badgered about it agreed that she had it out for me personally

ericlee
07-11-2008, 01:36 AM
the only solution to that would be to go again on a night she works and start off sober. Were you sober when you got there or no?

But yeah, start off sober and then work your way.

Something similar happened to me once. I walked into a bar and the tender was hesitant to serve me. I was laughing with a few friends and having a good time and was only on my second beer so, the only thing I could think was she thought I was toasted.

taquitos
07-11-2008, 01:42 AM
drank a buncha shlitz and now im goin to sleep

Kid Presentable
07-11-2008, 01:47 AM

i dunno maybe i was just taking it personally and she was just ignoring everyone at our table equally (it was pretty big, i guess that would be pretty daunting for a new waitress) but everyone i badgered about it agreed that she had it out for me personally

If you make the effort to stalk this girl you might wind up marrying her. Romance

AceFace
07-11-2008, 08:38 AM
maybe bob had a one night stand with the girl and forgot her.

Lex Diamonds
07-12-2008, 08:33 AM
I don't trust men who don't drink beer. Also to a lesser extent, those who don't like Guinness.

Women who like beer are always the best ones, too. (y)

adam_f
07-12-2008, 08:40 AM
Then you don't trust me.

I don't drink anymore, which I guess could be a good thing but for all intents and purposes sucks too. Went to a party last night my friend who I never really see had and there everybody was drinking, but me and a buddy were the only sober ones and we left. I felt bad because I think she was upset we left but me and my buddy were just sitting there texting each other about the people there. No point. I still kinda feel bad but my head was killing me after the car accident I was in earlier in the day and I'm sure to everyone else there I seemed like a dick because I was quiet and not that personable, but my head fucking hurt so they can go to hell. I know I'm gonna get bitched at today for leaving...

That rant went on longer than I intended and I apologize.

Lyman Zerga
07-12-2008, 06:50 PM
Women who like beer are always the best ones, too. (y)

but i dont drink beer :confused::confused::confused:(!)

Lex Diamonds
07-12-2008, 06:53 PM
Aber du liebst mein Hoseschlangebier, oder?

Lyman Zerga
07-12-2008, 07:02 PM
the closest that comes to genital beer would be piss you sick fuck!

and the answer is JA!

Planetary
07-12-2008, 08:19 PM

i think you're fairly unremarkable too :)

Videodrome
07-12-2008, 09:20 PM
teenage wasteland

Loppfessor
07-12-2008, 11:48 PM
I've been pounding ice water all night. I went and played paint ball for the first time today and it was fucking hot out there! I sweated a lot so I've been trying to re-hydrate ever since. A nice cold beer does sound pretty good though...I'll hafta raid thefridge

silence7
07-13-2008, 05:08 AM
Guinness has been my beer of choice for the last 15 years or so, but as I grow older I've noticed that if I have a few it starts to bother my stomach, a few is like 3 or 4. I've since discovered Murphy's, it's a little smoother and a tiny bit milder and it treats my tummy well. I have yet to try Beamish yet, any good??

As far as light beer goes...
Bass
Sam Adams
Negro Modelo (the name is a lie it's not very dark)
Stella Artois (made by InBev (who's currently trying to buy Anheuser Busch (http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jK1tY9DhEO2iWNtESnUfSflad7GwD91RS8HG1))
Kirin

hitmonlee
07-13-2008, 10:42 AM
no dry ginger ale - cant mix my schnapps
no lemonade - cant use my chambord

passiona + tiny bit of leftover mandarin absolut + strawberry liqueur =win

jabumbo
07-13-2008, 07:23 PM
chambord + lemonade sounds delicious, how much do you mix?

i usually drink beer, usually leaning toward darker beers. as of late though, maybe from the heat, i've been looking for lots of nice hefeweizens.

if its liquor, i choose gin and tonic or whiskey sours

Dorothy Wood
07-13-2008, 09:21 PM
I had a paulaner hefe-weizen with dinner earlier, and now I'm drinking vodka because I'm hiding in my room and it's just sitting here, so I took a swig, and then a couple more. party in my room dudes!

actually, there's some oranjeboom in the fridge, I might have one of those.

I bought it because it's called orange boom!

Bob
07-13-2008, 10:30 PM
I had a paulaner hefe-weizen with dinner earlier, and now I'm drinking vodka because I'm hiding in my room and it's just sitting here, so I took a swig, and then a couple more. party in my room dudes!

actually, there's some oranjeboom in the fridge, I might have one of those.

I bought it because it's called orange boom!

it's actually supposed to be a memorial to all of those who died in the boer war

how dare you take pleasure in it you racist

taquitos
07-13-2008, 10:31 PM
omg dorothy wood is racist!

Dorothy Wood
07-13-2008, 10:59 PM
oh no! damn it!

actually, today, I was out shopping with girlfriends and I found this purse at a boutique that was perfect with a long strap so I could wear it while biking, except it was black, and I don't really wear much black or like black purses that much. I asked the salesperson if they had any other colors, but it was the only one. then a little later after my friends tried on some clothes, and I fondled some other purses, she said, "so, you're not sold on the purse?" and I said, "nah, I'm not a black person".

lol.

hitmonlee
07-13-2008, 11:19 PM
chambord + lemonade sounds delicious, how much do you mix?

a few shots per glass of lemonade, but if theres soda or mineral water i will use 50/50 lemonade/mineral water so its not soooo sweet.

taquitos
07-14-2008, 12:58 AM
drank a buncha shlitz and now im goin to sleep

qft

Gareth
07-14-2008, 05:48 AM
recent convert to steinlager pure
normal steinlager is ass though

sjp
07-14-2008, 10:21 PM
smithwick's is the choice for tonight.

Dorothy Wood
07-14-2008, 10:59 PM
BUD LIGHT

stop judging me.

cosmo105
07-14-2008, 11:50 PM
making your roommate and her boyfriend margaritas so you don't feel like you're drinking alone is totally cool, right?

:(

Kid Presentable
07-15-2008, 12:03 AM
If a little wasteful.