PDA

View Full Version : Miss Universe

Dorothy Wood
07-13-2008, 09:44 PM
it's on right now, live from vietnam.

jerry springer and scary spice are hosting it.

it's weird.

go watch it!

paul jones
07-13-2008, 09:52 PM
Damn,I'm missing the best show ever:(

Yetra Flam
07-13-2008, 09:52 PM
omg what channel i need to watch this

i'm actually serious

Yetra Flam
07-13-2008, 09:54 PM
nevermind i found it

Dorothy Wood
07-13-2008, 09:58 PM
I like miss venezuela, her answer to one of the judge's questions was funny.

also, roberto cavalli is one of the judges and he's super gross-looking.

Yetra Flam
07-13-2008, 10:02 PM
venezuela!

Dorothy Wood
07-13-2008, 10:03 PM
damn, I should've bet money!

na§tee
07-13-2008, 10:27 PM
scary spice is still getting employed by some people? wowzers.

i think she probably has a dirty vagina. i know this image has just been entirely the work of bo selecta (http://www.boselection.co.uk/images/mb2large.jpg) but i don't care.

i doubt you will have seen bo selecta but someone british verify this for me, please. kthanx. ughh i am so sleepy it has taken me several re-writes to make this all.. make no sense.

b i o n i c
07-14-2008, 01:20 AM
i took australian one from a coupla years ago to an event once (for work), true story.

b i o n i c
07-14-2008, 01:31 AM
also, pageants = wack

Lyman Zerga
07-14-2008, 10:14 AM
the one who won is pretty as hell, she looks like barbie's best friend

jabumbo
07-14-2008, 11:39 AM
i took australian one from a coupla years ago to an event once (for work), true story.

did her talents involve birds?

oh, and please post pics so we can dissect

taquitos
07-14-2008, 11:58 AM
the one who won is pretty as hell, she looks like barbie's best friend

miss universe is pretty and looks like barbie? get outta town!

Kid Presentable
07-14-2008, 12:11 PM

i think she probably has a dirty vagina. i know this image has just been entirely the work of bo selecta (http://www.boselection.co.uk/images/mb2large.jpg) but i don't care.

i doubt you will have seen bo selecta but someone british verify this for me, please. kthanx. ughh i am so sleepy it has taken me several re-writes to make this all.. make no sense.

Not british, but I were sat here readin t'new booook and me minge is kicking up a ponnG

Lyman Zerga
07-14-2008, 03:34 PM
miss universe is pretty and looks like barbie? get outta town!

i said like her best friend you ignorant bastard!

and you wish you could do her, trust me

adam_f
07-14-2008, 03:43 PM
They decided to hold Miss Universe in Vietnam? Out of everywhere in the universe?

Loppfessor
07-14-2008, 04:14 PM
I refuse to formally recognize the winner of this contest as Ms. “Universe” only one planet and even galaxy was represented!

b i o n i c
07-14-2008, 04:20 PM
did her talents involve birds?
oh, and please post pics so we can dissect

i dinnae, but there was some australian thing going on at this thing, i saw talked to ben lee and saw savage fucking garden :rolleyes:

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a99/BionicOne/?action=view&current=MissUniverso-2.jpg

this was a coupla few yeahs ago. i hate how i look in this ^ but here

hitmonlee
07-15-2008, 03:38 AM
i like savage garden.

i also loooove national costumes.
i must learn more about the dominican republic.

bionic that link doesnt work, you need a password.

venusvenus123
07-15-2008, 04:34 AM

i'm surprised at you, of all people, putting down other women...or is that the theme of the thread :confused:

dirty vagina? i'm sure half the men in the world have even dirtier penises :(

OK kids, now scram off my lawn! and take your litter with you!

na§tee
07-15-2008, 04:40 AM
och i'm only joshing v - it was 4 in the morning and i was just making a joke about how when i see her i can't get that image of avid merrion talking about his rancid minge out of my head. i'm just referring to the television show, not about the actual cleanliness of her genitalia. she was a good sport and appeared on bo selecta with the 'other' mel b a couple of times. now that takes some balls. CRAIG DAVID, do i see YOU being a good sport? i do not!

please don't be disappointed in meeee : ( ; )

i do think she is untalented though, so i stand by my 'still being employed...' comment.

Gareth
07-15-2008, 05:02 AM
having jerry springer and mel b host your pageant is pretty low
i'm pretty sure santino from project runway was a judge one year too
shit is d-grade

b i o n i c
07-20-2008, 11:00 AM
me and her, here... ghey (http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a99/BionicOne/?action=view&current=MissUniverso-2.jpg)

DIGI
07-20-2008, 11:18 AM
They decided to hold Miss Universe in Vietnam? Out of everywhere in the universe?

Actually, Vietnam is probably one of the most beautiful places on Earth and they have some unbelievably awesome travel destinations. The war's over, dude.