PDA

View Full Version : I'm wearing my glasses on the internet

Dorothy Wood
08-26-2008, 04:03 AM
I have reading glasses that I got at the end of high school because they said I was near-sighted, but had a slight astigmatism, but I've never worn them more than 20 minutes or so because they seemed to make me dizzy. also I thought the eye doctor just scamming me. anyway, I've been wearing them and reading threads and holy shit! they work! my eyes were totally getting tired before and now they're all, woo! 20/20 bro!

glasses are weird.

Randetica
08-26-2008, 07:48 AM
it always feels like my eyes are working well but once i got my glasses on i see how blind i was before

tomorrow im getting reading glasses for 2,50€

yay for getting old!

Yorkshire~Rose
08-26-2008, 10:14 AM
I've just got my first pair of glasses for reading/PC work. I had been getting headaches every day (i am on a PC all day at work) and now...no more headaches!
I'd always thought my eyes were ok before that. Obviously not.
I like 'em though. People have been very complimentary today.

AceFace
08-26-2008, 10:57 AM
glasses are SO hot. i love getting new frames every year! oh and seeing well is a plus, too!

peterclamp
08-26-2008, 12:07 PM
Wore glasses for about six years but probably needed them for 8 or 9. Last year I went for laser eye surgery. It is amazing, I used to have to use glasses for everything (TV, cinema, driving, texts, reading etc) and now my vision is perfect. I used to buy new fashonable frames for £150-£200 every year and a half or so, but I never really enjoyed wearing them so the £1200 on the eye surgery was money well spent!