PDA

View Full Version : using your head

ericlee
08-29-2008, 12:27 AM
Last Saturday my pals and I watched a band and before they started I saw some girl I was standing close to complain of an asshole in the crowd and that he was standing behind her.

I looked back to see some young jock that looked just like the blond headed jock on revenge of the nerds. It was obvious that he was there to start some shit instead of watching a great band perform.

I asked him if he was alright and he said, "yeah, why?" and I said, "because tonight's gonna be alright."

You could tell it made him think. Then once the band started getting their jam on, I smacked hands offered my hand for a handshake to him and he gave me a firm shake and had a whole different attitude.

Once the band had a break in between songs, he asked me what I was drinking and bought me a beer and said, "you're right, we all came to watch the show and it will be an alright night."

Then after the show, my pals and I were walking and my friend decides he wants to be cute so, he saw a skater and ran up to him and snatched his board and skated off with it. The kid wasn't happy at all and neither were his friends.

I chased my friend while my other friend was giving apologies to the skaters. My friend gave the board back and said it's ok and the skater said, "you stole my board and it's ok?"

So I bitched my friend out in front of the skaters and my other friend bitched him out too, telling him it wasn't cool.

Yeah, my friend was drunk and wasn't using his head. If we weren't there, he would've had an Independant truck goose egg on his forehead.

jabumbo
08-29-2008, 06:53 AM
did the girl notice you working your magic?

i do hate when you can just tell when somebody is just itching to start something up. its like those crazy pack of kids who just went around to clubs and shit and would start fights. i was reading this article about them because some guy had gotten into some heavy legal problems after jacking some dude up for no real reason.

ericlee
08-29-2008, 11:54 AM
did the girl notice you working your magic?

i do hate when you can just tell when somebody is just itching to start something up. its like those crazy pack of kids who just went around to clubs and shit and would start fights. i was reading this article about them because some guy had gotten into some heavy legal problems after jacking some dude up for no real reason.

nah, I wasn't working my magic. I just wanted to enjoy the show and not have some dickhead ruin it for the night. I'm glad she pointed him out.

Bjork
08-29-2008, 03:19 PM
I would have whack that motherfucker upside his head if he grab my skateboard and rode off on it.

ericlee
08-30-2008, 09:09 AM
I would have whack that motherfucker upside his head if he grab my skateboard and rode off on it.

He would've done the same thing if some guy came out of nowhere and snatched his board. Needless to say, he put stealing skateboards from young skaters on his never do again list.

We also almost got worked by a taxi earlier that day because of him. He was crossing the street right after the light turned green and a taxi had to slam on its brakes. I like a dumbass was right behind him but, it was fun.

funk63
08-30-2008, 03:41 PM
I smacked my head with a skateboard when I was drunk and like the little bolt on the truck cracked my head and I bled alot.