PDA

View Full Version : Whatta ya wanna do tonight?

MC Moot
08-29-2008, 01:41 PM
It's Friday,long weekend is on...I wanna go across the street and drink a couple of Casaers on the roof top patio...cause summers gonna start to fade fast now...then I wanna go for seafood...I'm craving shellfish sumthin wicked...then I wanna go see a bad band...like a cover band kinda bad...then go home and shag like foxes...anyway's your welcome to come along...cept for the shag'n part....what'll it be?

:)

monkey
08-29-2008, 01:52 PM
:o

jabumbo
08-29-2008, 02:32 PM
^ that :cool:

cookiepuss
08-29-2008, 02:48 PM
well I wanna be invited to be part of someones shagfest.:rolleyes:

MC Moot
08-29-2008, 02:51 PM
Well,hey now,with assests like yours i'd figure your dance card would be full,dear...;)

MC Moot
08-29-2008, 02:55 PM
I can't wait to see if the cesars have pickled bean or asparagus in them today...or even sometimes it's a little pickled habanero...it's mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm good...16 minutes to go...(y)

HEIRESS
08-29-2008, 03:22 PM
when it comes to caesars:

beans>green olives>pickles>peppers>asparagus>celery

im just not a huge pickeld asparagus fan. which is odd because im a fan of anything doused in vinegar usually.

they should always have a lime or lemon wedge though

I once went to this place that put on a skewer a hunk of chorizo, a pickled pepper, a chunk of cheddar, and a huge olive PLUS celery PLUS a lime wedge.
it was like a fucking appy in a glass.

Tonight im going to dance to the wonderful turntablings of DJ WarmItUpChris and drink greyhounds til I lose my head (too soon?)

and then saturday im going to hit up the farmers market, go for breaky, go for coffee somewhere else and then scope out a hotel room to spend the night either here or in a nearby town because its my boyfriends second to last night before he heads back to montreal until christmas :(

sunday ill spend at a going away bbq at his parents house. ITALIAN FOOD AND WINE ALL DAY LONG YEAH!

and then monday ill spend crumpled in a pile of tears on my living room floor watching muppet dvds or some shit.

WOOOOOOOO LONG WEEKEND

Freebasser
08-29-2008, 04:31 PM
It's not a long weekend :(

Randetica
08-29-2008, 05:21 PM
weekends are there to do nothing

taquitos
08-30-2008, 12:31 AM
laybor dae

BBboy20
08-30-2008, 12:50 AM
:oMakes you go "hhmm".

Dorothy Wood
08-30-2008, 02:09 AM
what the f is a caesars?

I went out to a show to hang out with my forthcoming roommate. she and her friends seem like good people. drank some drinks but don't feel drunk. lil george the cat is snuggling up on my feet and purring.

tomorrow I work, then I'll probably hang out with some girlfriends. gotta go to a wedding on sunday, then I have a performance downtown on monday and a bbq after in my neighborhood. should be fun. ish.

LABOR

russhie
08-30-2008, 02:15 AM
I got drunk and laid last night, tonight I'd prefer the sober version.

Waiting on idiot to call me, won't happen.

mikizee
08-30-2008, 04:12 AM
I got neither drunk, nor laid.

Plenty of idiots calling me though.

sjp
09-01-2008, 02:42 AM
went on out to the harley 105th block parties and had some fun