PDA

View Full Version : the new 90210

Dorothy Wood
09-03-2008, 01:03 AM
is pretty bad. the alcoholic grandma is funny though, because it's the lady who plays Lucille Bluth on arrested development.

I'm pretty sure a couple of the actresses are anorexic. and the fashion is awful!

I also think it's weird that the middle easternish character is played by a guy named michael steger.

the show seems really canadian too.

TurdBerglar
09-03-2008, 01:07 AM
go to bed

Bjork
09-03-2008, 01:07 AM
I like the token black guy part, other than that it sucked.

Dorothy Wood
09-03-2008, 01:23 AM
go to bed

hey! I have 25 minutes left before I have to go to sleep! and now my stupid fuck neighbors upstairs just got home, sounds like they're tap dancing. I honestly would love to murder them.

there's another hour of 90210 to go!

I bet a lot of chicagoland teenage girls were weeping earlier when this was pre-empted for the cubs game.

I've decided that the teacher and the popular boyfriend guy are super hot.

seriously, the kansas girl is so skinny even her skinny jeans are baggy.

and the hairdressers on this show need to be fired.

DandyFop
09-03-2008, 02:07 AM
I have only seen billboards for it...I noticed Darcy from Degrassi: TNG (YES I JUST SAID THAT) is in it, hence maybe some of the canadian-ness

I noticed on the ads that everyone is looking sultry or serious except for the black dude who has a giant grin on his face. Yo, yo, yo! I'm the token nice black guy!

mate_spawn_die
09-03-2008, 02:18 AM
YAAAAY! boring, rich, superficial white kids! :rolleyes:

paul jones
09-03-2008, 03:07 AM
I like,TOTALLY have to see this,like....I know it's rilly corny but omg ! I saw some previews and they are ALL so freakin HOT!
I literally wet myself and I was all like EWWWW but I had to LOL, I mean,yah

Kid Presentable
09-03-2008, 04:12 AM
the alcoholic grandma is funny

Her?

Kid Presentable
09-03-2008, 04:18 AM
YAAAAY! boring, rich, superficial white kids! :rolleyes:
I love the idiots who go off the deep end about TV shows and pass some kind of flat-handed all-encompassing judgment. It's TV, for fuck's sake. Preaching to the choir.

Audio.
09-03-2008, 04:34 AM
is this show anything like the old one or is it a new different aspect going on?
because, if it is like the old one..... err why make a remake?

Randetica
09-03-2008, 07:46 AM
they just started playing the tv series BH90210 from the beginning!

it will take lot of years and incestic scenes till that shit stops

jabumbo
09-03-2008, 08:07 AM
its the slutty daughter from nip/tuck (y)

skra75
09-03-2008, 08:20 AM
Yeah they really dropped the cone on this show. It's a shame really bc they could have made it flippin' awesome.:(

cookiepuss
09-03-2008, 05:55 PM
Yeah they really dropped the cone on this show. It's a shame really bc they could have made it flippin' awesome.:(

I'm not sure how they could make it awesome...because since the original 90210 there have been a million knock off shows...dawsons, one tree, etc. there's no way to rehash any of this and make it unique. when 90210 came out there were no shows like it...but now there are a million shows like it.

we were calling the black guy "token" right off the bat too.

I liked the grandma best.

it was all very predictable and sterotyed...but like i said how do make something fresh that's been done over and over again? you just can't. So you give the audience what they expect. and I think they did.

BTW...I was never into the original, but my friend was so she asked me to come watch it with her. and I did, I guess so I'd have something to talk about with people on the internets.:o

Echewta
09-03-2008, 06:35 PM
Gossip Girls or whatever is so much more entertaining. Espcially the bad guy and his consistent squinty eye look.