PDA

View Full Version : describe the last time you hurt your balls

TurdBerglar
09-04-2008, 11:24 PM
earlier today i jumped down from something that was about a 5 foot drop. i hit the ground pretty solidly. i think the heavy thud shocked my balls or something. it didn't feel any different if have had got knocked in the balls with a door knob. 5 foot landing shock to the balls is a new one for me.

i had to sit down and regain my composure for a bit.

ericlee
09-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Turd, hearing about that drop alone made my balls crawl into my ass.

I think I posted about my worst ball pain here.

My friend was playing Mario Bros on the regular Nintendo when we were kids and I was sitting right next to him.

He was doing great until he went to do a jump and he missed and died. He was like all involved and yelled FUCK and slammed his fist into the ground.

He was so involved into the game that he forgot I was sitting next to him and the "ground" he slammed his fist into happened to be my crotch.

I think Jacko is jealous of me to this day because of that high pitched "EEEE HEEE" sounded better than any one he's ever done.

Dorothy Wood
09-05-2008, 12:31 AM
I know a girl who slept with a guy who needed to be repeatedly punched in the balls in order to get a boner. (I'm not the girl)

Deep_Sea_Rain
09-05-2008, 02:15 AM
I was at my girlfriend's a couple days ago getting ready to go camping with her. We were out front letting the dogs romp around, and her pitbull Lola decided to playfully lunge at me. She hit me square in the tanates, and I almost threw up. Hurt me the rest of the day...

Audio.
09-05-2008, 03:38 AM
ouch, turd. >o< FACK!!

The most I remember, which is the first time, was when I was in Kindergarten. So, all the gals wore those pointy school girl shoes and so I made a joke, right. I didnt know exactly wot I commented on about, anyways she kicked my balls. It really really hurt. It was cruel. I felt it all the way up my stomach and my groin was burning and it stung each time I walked.

Guy Incognito
09-05-2008, 05:16 AM
am at work so cant give you the link - go to you tube and type in "phil babb goalpost" and you should get a funny but painful clip.

My balls have remained incident free for a long time.

Pres Zount
09-05-2008, 06:59 AM
Adam pushed a barbecue into me. It felt like a pop, then sickness.

mikizee
09-05-2008, 07:18 AM
Sometimes i think they slightest little nudge or bump can hurt more than a fair whack. Like sometimes i'll jump into my car a little too quickly and just moosh my nuts between my legs just a bit, and i don't realise for about 5 seconds until that familiar ache kicks in. then its like oowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

A chef at a pub I service came to work earlier this week hobbling and limping around, like he'd fucked his ankle or something. I asked what had happened, and he said that his 5 yr old daughter kicked him in the nuts. When I looked closer, his nuts had swollen up so much it looked like he'd stuffed a large orange down his pants!! He was clearly in pain.

Anyway so the pub manager told him to go to the doc and not to work, so he did, and turns out he burst a blood vessel or something and had to have 10 days off work plus more medical appoinments. Poor cunt.

Last time I really copped it was when we were playing hacky sack at night, and just as we were finishing up, I wasn't looking and one of the other guys ditched the hacky sack hard, and it thwacked me squar in the nuts.

I dropped like a stone.

P of R
09-05-2008, 07:31 AM
I can't remember the last time, but i remember once when I sat down too quick, and I guess my ballsack got caught in between my legs or something because it felt like something got torn off inside.

Fuck that hurt. :(

adam_f
09-05-2008, 07:54 AM
Baseball with no cup.

End of story.

jabumbo
09-05-2008, 11:32 AM
i guess this is more stick than ball, but either way...

i was applying gold bond liberally one night and was a little too generous and got a little dusting over the tip. well i made the mistake of not washing off the hands before trying to clean it off and lets just say the burning sensation that gold bold usually brings is not so great on the inside...

MC Moot
09-05-2008, 11:46 AM
nicked by a squash ball last winter...

kaiser soze
09-05-2008, 11:49 AM
One time I had an erection so demanding it sucked a nut up into me...fucking ouch!

Waus
09-05-2008, 11:58 AM
I know a girl who slept with a guy who needed to be repeatedly punched in the balls in order to get a boner. (I'm not the girl)

Hahahahahahaha. You'd have to get started before sex like a chainsaw! SMACK SMACK SMACK - harder - SMACK - okay let's go!!

Waus
09-05-2008, 12:54 PM
I think the last time I remember them hurting it was when I was watching "Hard Candy." I know that sounds stupid, but there was that one scene that was just so discomforting...:(

jackrock
09-05-2008, 01:02 PM
Stopped pissing half way through. Sharp stabbing pains for about 15 minutes.

funk63
09-05-2008, 03:10 PM
My friend fell off a flagpole and the hook thing at the bottom tore his sack open. True story I saw the scar. I've luckily never had any real damage done to my balls. Minor punches but thats about it.

Randetica
09-05-2008, 03:55 PM
guys are a failure of nature

you got my sympathy though

Audio.
09-05-2008, 04:28 PM
it hurts even more when I had blue balls