PDA

View Full Version : About a Month until Hockey Season!!!!!

Fern
09-08-2008, 02:04 PM
(y)Let's go, Flyers!!!!

I hope the Rangers fucking plane crashes on the way home from the Czech republic.

Dorothy Wood
09-08-2008, 02:07 PM
hey, fern! you still a racist? ;)

Fern
09-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Never was a racist...

Disclaimer: Hockey happens to be my favorite sport, the race ratio has nothing to do with it

jabumbo
09-08-2008, 02:31 PM
flyers? pfffft (n)

Fern
09-08-2008, 02:35 PM
Ahhhhhhh.... Pittsburgh, aye. A city of frontrunners. Franchise almost got relocated because lack of fan interest, I reckon.

A few draft picks and a cup loss and the city is back in it???":

:rolleyes:

MC Moot
09-08-2008, 02:39 PM
I still can't believe we signed Bertuzzi...shame on us,he should be banned for life...Steve Moore has no "second chance"...bullshit...(n):mad:(n)

Fern
09-08-2008, 02:48 PM
I still can't believe we signed Bertuzzi...shame on us,he should be banned for life...Steve Moore has no "second chance"...bullshit...(n):mad:(n)

He would have made a perfect flyer...

:D

ToucanSpam
09-08-2008, 04:33 PM
Pens suck, Wings will repeat. There's no need for the season to even play.

Freebasser
09-08-2008, 05:02 PM
The Penguins will probably beat The Polar Bears this year, but then again the Polar Bears always lose to the Mooses and the Beavers, so it'll probably be the Seals that win it this year.

paul jones
09-08-2008, 05:11 PM
The Penguins will probably beat The Polar Bears this year, but then again the Polar Bears always lose to the Mooses and the Beavers, so it'll probably be the Seals that win it this year.

fuck dat !

it's all about the fucking SQUIDS this season

roosta
09-08-2008, 05:29 PM
I hear that Palin one is one to watch.

Fern
09-09-2008, 09:16 AM
Pens suck, Wings will repeat. There's no need for the season to even play.

I reckon that Montreal is going to take it. Wings = way, way over rated. Osgood meltdown. There is a reason that he never was a clear starter.

MC Moot
09-09-2008, 09:22 AM

You have discounted the Caribou as well as the Wolverines,therefore your prediction is entirely moot...

MC Moot
09-09-2008, 09:23 AM
I reckon that Montreal is going to take it..

High apple pie in the sky hopes...

ToucanSpam
09-09-2008, 10:51 AM
I reckon that Montreal is going to take it. Wings = way, way over rated. Osgood meltdown. There is a reason that he never was a clear starter.

Three time Stanley Cup Champion.
Lowest GAA last year to win the Jennings award.
14-4 in the playoffs.

Not only are you retarded, but ignorant.

jabumbo
09-09-2008, 12:12 PM
Ahhhhhhh.... Pittsburgh, aye. A city of frontrunners. Franchise almost got relocated because lack of fan interest, I reckon.

A few draft picks and a cup loss and the city is back in it???":

:rolleyes:

i don't think fan devotion was ever an issue here...

random hockey related question: anyone know the price range on tickets in toronto? somebody told me they are pretty high up there, and i want to make sure before i look elsewhere.

MC Moot
09-09-2008, 01:55 PM
random hockey related question: anyone know the price range on tickets in toronto? somebody told me they are pretty high up there, and i want to make sure before i look elsewhere.

Yeah,every regular season game is pretty much a sell out in the T dot O...but they do release 80 buck tickets the day of the game...and theres a lotto system for registered fans...but they range from $45 (goood luck!) - $400...and in the past years,in Canadian rinks,the only time I've paid less than $70 for a seat has been for pre-season and a team like the Wild...

Fern
09-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Three time Stanley Cup Champion.
Lowest GAA last year to win the Jennings award.
14-4 in the playoffs.

Not only are you retarded, but ignorant.

We will see. Osgood is a bum. Requires a 50/50 time split AT BEST. 42 games last season. 42. 4-2

Tibualt will never be able to pull that kind of weight, Osgood will become overworked and collapse.

Saying it now, September 9th, 2008.

ToucanSpam
09-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Ozzie has two backups who are competent enough to take 30 games off of his plate. No backup made more news (Other than Ozzie himself) than Ty Conklin in Pittsburgh.

Junker
09-10-2008, 07:00 AM
Hockey...lol

Fern
09-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Ozzie has two backups who are competent enough to take 30 games off of his plate. No backup made more news (Other than Ozzie himself) than Ty Conklin in Pittsburgh.

he's going to need to take 40, that is the problem here

Conklin had a nice year as a BACK UP. Your starting 30, 40 games - your not really a back up. Same shit in Philly with Biron . He's a bum. At least he is not Robert Esche.