PDA

View Full Version : tongue piercings

DandyFop
09-10-2008, 10:38 PM
So I have a little crushy crush on a boy at work (omg it's so cute we are totally jim and pam with all the cutesy crap we do and he keeps working his way towards asking me to hang out) and he has his tongue pierced. I've never kissed anyone with a tongue piercing before...wait maybe I have. I don't think so though. Is it weird? I guess it depends on the person.

I'm imagining it would feel quite amazing below the belt however.

Oh deary meeeeee having a crush is fun.

Though the tongue thing DID make me think he was like 19 and actually he's 26. Hah.

TurdBerglar
09-10-2008, 10:54 PM
they hurt when they click your teeth.

and it just feels like there's something there that just shouldn't be there. like a piece of hair.

ToucanSpam
09-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Personally, tongue things on women is interesting but it isn't a deal breaker either way. On a side note, I would put tongue piercings over nose piercings.

Dorothy Wood
09-10-2008, 11:59 PM
ick, tongue piercings are so 90s, I question this man's taste!

DandyFop
09-11-2008, 12:31 AM
ick, tongue piercings are so 90s, I question this man's taste!

I know! But bonded over the fact that we both lived in Salt Lake..and then mutual love of Arrested Development and Seinfeld and The Office. And mutual distaste of the idiots around us.

:o

It's sooo high school I luv it

ericlee
09-11-2008, 01:29 AM
they hurt when they click your teeth.

and it just feels like there's something there that just shouldn't be there. like a piece of hair.

I can imagine it would be like French kissing Pinhead.

Do they make clip ons? Because I hear they're good for the lady's pleasure but I wouldn't want to walk around all day with one.

If they do make clip ons then I want a replica of Gene Simmons' boot.

Drederick Tatum
09-11-2008, 01:52 AM
the last girl I kissed with a tongue piercing chipped a bit of one of my front teeth off. kissing isn't that great, but if they know how to use it elsewhere it can be rather worthwhile ifyaknowwhaimsayin.

Audio.
09-11-2008, 01:57 AM
it has this irritating feel like biting on to a foil. Anyone ever bite on foil? I think I'm gonna go bite on a foil now.

BangkokB
09-12-2008, 02:14 PM
While you guys and gals are pondering what kissing would be like~ I'm wondering if getting a blow job from a stud tongue pieced lady would add an extra kick to the pizazz. That, and if I'm playing Lego's Star Wars right: I can't find R2D2 and that's bringing down a world of pain in my game play...You see my new jobs a hassle and the kids have the flu but it's been sure nice talking to you. It's been sure nice talking to you

Waus
09-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Bangkok is venturing dangerously close into 'ignore' territory.

BangkokB
09-12-2008, 02:41 PM
I drunkenly drove through that locked gate eons ago

But once again I ask for a little bit of patience- There's light at the end of the tunnel and this quagmire of sludge that I seem to drag myself into post after post should hopefully come to an end soon...Either that or you'll get a full court press of a nomenclature of nonsense

But there is no way that you can't tell me that thought hasn't crossed your mind. Anytime I see a lady that has the pierced tongue I can't but help to wonder what that would feel like. And searching for answers to questions like that has got me in the predicament that I'm now in

taquitos
09-12-2008, 03:12 PM
i like bangkokb.
i like to pretend that he is just really drunk and on a bunch of pills all the time.
maybe i'm not pretending.

BangkokB
09-12-2008, 03:25 PM
Knoxville,
You knows the time. The pills are Xanax, Valium, and Dormicum. I quit the hard stuff. The smoke is rolled and the drink is either Vodka or Tequila

This is the only website that I frequent where there are checks and balances.

Other sites I go Full Force with no restraint: Which is cool because then I really take the ladder up a few pegs and take hyperbole to levels never thought unattained