PDA

View Full Version : fuck, i hate vomitting

Tzar
09-11-2008, 01:57 PM
but you do feel so much better afterwards. i just yacked for the first time in, probably, 10 years that wasn't a result of drinking but from just being sick. i hate vomitting so much i punch through the stomach pain to make sure i don't but i had to this time... fuck, i hate it.

TurdBerglar
09-11-2008, 02:07 PM
what's worse are those middle of the night pukes. when you wake up all sweaty and disorientated and you really have no idea what's happening.

ToucanSpam
09-11-2008, 02:14 PM
One time I threw up one of those small bags of Lays Ketchup chips, I was pretty freaked out. Back then they used a lot of seasoning (or flavoring, whatever) on their Ketchup chips so it looked a lot like I was puking blood or something.

Yorkshire~Rose
09-11-2008, 02:25 PM
I can't help but make a scene when i'm sick. Tears stream down my face, i feel like i'm choking.
The last time i was sick was on a flight home from Philadelphia to the UK. I got food poisoning from a caesar salad dressing and spent 7 hours throwing up in a teeny aeroplane toilet.
It was so grim.

Get well soon Tzar.

kaiser soze
09-11-2008, 02:28 PM
I hate the feeling it leaves in your throat and the smell in your nose, the chunks

fucking gross!!

I also hate the shits when you shit pee 10 times in 2 minutes

Randetica
09-11-2008, 03:37 PM
like 11 years for me without puking

jackrock
09-11-2008, 03:41 PM
It's worth it for that euphoric "Oh thank god I'm not going to die, you know what? My life isn't so bad, things are going to be ok" feeling right after.

na§tee
09-11-2008, 05:16 PM
eek, i hope you feel better soon.

if i am particularly drunk and know the inevitable punishment for my sins will be a huge pukey hangover, i make myself sick before i go to bed. it's a bit gross and unladylike but you do feel much better for it.

haven't done that in a very long time, actually.

checkyourprez
09-11-2008, 07:14 PM
that happend to me sunday morning. i was visiting my brother at school. it was a good 2 day bender full of a lot of booze. went to bed at 6am. had to drive back at 11am that day. i could have fought the puke off, but it would have been a struggle. instead, i went to the toilet and did the deed. felt waaay better after. i wonder really why that is, anyone?

ericlee
09-11-2008, 07:20 PM
last Sunday I hurled for the first time in a while as well.

Coming home on the LIRR from a BBQ where there was plenty of jungle juice. Two stops away and I felt it and other passangers saw it in my face. I ran to the toilet and as soon as I flipped the lid, it came out like a geyser.

Tzar
09-12-2008, 12:12 AM
what's worse are those middle of the night pukes. when you wake up all sweaty and disorientated and you really have no idea what's happening.
this is spot on to what happened. i got to sleep for maybe 30 mins after 2 hours of pain, woke up, got the build-up of saliva in the mouth, 'oh shit.. it's gonna happen', run to the toilet, bang! and yeah, then trying to hock out the chunks from the back of your throat/nose.... not nice.

i feel better today. mum felt sick too so it was her well-made pasta.

jabumbo
09-12-2008, 08:19 AM
The last time i was sick was on a flight home from Philadelphia to the UK. I got food poisoning from a caesar salad dressing and spent 7 hours throwing up in a teeny aeroplane toilet.
It was so grim.

thats what happens when you fly out of that crummy airport!

i remember one time, when i was in buffalo, the locals got a friend and myself to take the suicide sauce shot after we had eaten. my stomach was already a little uneasy with the amount of wings i had eaten, but the shot just put me over the top.

it went down alright, and didn't really burn a whole lot, but after about 30 seconds, my entire dinner came flying out. after i came back out of the bathroom, these older folks at a table next to us gave me a round of applause

AceFace
09-12-2008, 08:52 AM
ugh, i vomit WAY too much. probably about 10 times in a year. so many food allergies and stuff. my husband is always so worried i'm preggers when i puke. i'm def one of those that if i feel it's gonna happen, i'll just force it.

ToucanSpam
09-12-2008, 08:54 AM
My IDIOT roommate left a bag of garbage out in our hallway overnight, plus he left the garbage can OPEN and I pretty much have the most sensitive gag reflexes ever. So yeah, I almost puked this morning thanks to that lazy shit.

taquitos
09-12-2008, 03:22 PM
i vomit every night before bed