Bjork
09-12-2008, 08:38 PM
little boys ....

Bob
09-12-2008, 09:47 PM
what? no i don't

BangkokB
09-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Don't know about little boys but he made it clear years back that he's not a fan of Peas

Whereas, Me~ I hold no prejudices towards peas and for the record love Split Pea Soup

Bob is a Pea hater

Bjork
09-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Neil Patrick Harris

ToucanSpam
09-12-2008, 10:11 PM
little boys ....

This post crossed the line.

BangkokB
09-12-2008, 10:18 PM
Be that as it may The Record Clearly Shows that Bob is a Pea Hater

If you vote for Bob, you're indirectly saying that you agree with his Pea Hating Standards

Is that what you want to be seen as: A Pea Hater?

I love all vegetables and fruits for that matter. If you vote for Bob, You are saying that you are prejudicial towards both

Bring in the Swift Boat ppls~ They <3 the Peas

Bjork
09-12-2008, 10:24 PM
This post crossed the line.

What line?

I was talking to Bob, and Bob is american like myself ... If anyone is crossing the line ... It's you.

BangkokB
09-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Let's Not Blur the Real Story

This was a direct attempt to undermine Bob bc He does Not like Peas. That is the issue at hand

Bob~Can you say truthfully that you are not prejudiced towards Peas?

Bob
09-12-2008, 10:40 PM
some of my favorite meals have included peas

Bjork
09-12-2008, 10:52 PM
I knew you liked little balls ...

BangkokB
09-12-2008, 10:55 PM
You say that now but let the record reflect that in 2002 you posted a thread that consisted of your unbridled hatred towards peas

So are you saying~ Now 4 years later you're going to flip flop about your hatred of peas. Are you a flipflopper?

If you hate peas~ I can only fathom to guess what else you "are not a fan" of

Vote for Me and you will see Peace between this undeclared war between Bob and the Peas

*Commercial plays saying if Bob hates Peas, Then he must hate all vegetables

TurdBerglar
09-12-2008, 11:11 PM
i like steam peas with those little pearl onions

BangkokB
09-12-2008, 11:24 PM
Bob: Since you clearly have a hatred toward the peas and, more than likely, all vegetables. Where does it end? Do you consider tomatoes a vegetable or a fruit: Even though this went to the Supreme Court I want to hear where you weigh in on this.

Fact: Bob Hates Vegetables

Vote for me and I can virtually guarantee that everyone will love Vegetables as they're drinking V8 Juice

This Hatred towards a plant because they don't fit into your ideals of what's "good" has to stop. And I stand on the platform that Vegetables will be treated with the same respect and integrity that meats, poultry, fish, dry beans and peas, eggs, and nuts as well as dairy products, such as milk, cheese, and yogurt; and grains are shown. This prejudice has to stop and it will on my watch

*Commercial with people eating zucchini while waving a miniature flag

Bob
09-12-2008, 11:26 PM
now they're saying i "hate" peas

that's just an absurd insinuation

what i said was, eating too many peas is unhealthy and that you should try and have a diverse diet, hitting all the important parts of the food pyramid. this is objectively proven, there are scientists out there that agree with me, and here's my opponent, trying to tell you i hate peas and turn the truth against me! i don't even know what to say

Bjork
09-12-2008, 11:30 PM
This thread is about Bob and his pedafile ways .... NOT PEAS!

Kid Presentable
09-12-2008, 11:35 PM
The ultimate deal maker with my wife was her hating peas. I hate peas and we've never once had them in our house. That's not to say I'd marry Bob, but disliking those chalky little corn-kernel impostors is a great thing in a person.

jabumbo
09-12-2008, 11:52 PM
bjork has a crush

LOL

BangkokB
09-12-2008, 11:53 PM
Wrong: This thread is about Bob's clear hatred toward peas and, for all we know, all vegetables and fruits for that matter. That is the issue at hand

Bob: I see you with your smile and charm but you can't fool us into believing what you're trying. Once a pea hater always a Pea HATER. Your Contempt for PEAS is appalling. Those egghead "scientists" that you speak of are clearly in your camp. Why I bet those very scientists don't believe in global warming. Is that what you're saying Bob? That you not only hate Vegetables and Fruits, for that matter, but you don't believe in the Science that Al Gore clearly states in his Peter Frampton Comes Alive LP.

Well You don't Know what to say: Well I do. And it's High Time that a Candidate speaks the truth and not in vague statements about diets and scientists that more than likely does NOT know a Fruit from a Vegetable but, in all likelihood, Hate BOTH

My platform is Peas should be in ALL Americans food source~Be it Rich or Poor and of Americans of all nationalities should all be able to Buy Peas without fear of from Pea Haters as your candidate is proposing. I want the People to Know that I not only LOVE PEAS: But I envision a day where every man, woman and child can buy PEAS without fear of Retribution from this Hate Mongering Group known as Pea HATERS.

Bob, on the other hand, doesn't want YOU~ A FREE CITIZEN of this Great Nation~ To have the opportunity to Purchase PEAS. If he starts there- Ask yourself this: Where will it end?

A Vote for Me is a Vote for Freedom of Choice.

Bjork
09-13-2008, 12:02 AM
Wrong? ... Read the first post.

...Shut up Pete ... You're just mad because I won't play tummy sticks with you.

BangkokB
09-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Let's not skirt the issues at hand. You want to talk about Bob, the Pedophile. While I, as well as my candidates, see a much bigger picture at hand

Pea Prejudice. No matter how you dress it up it is what it is: Hatred towards a Vegetable~ And all vegetables and fruits for all we know.

I have some integrity and want to keep this to the issues at hand: Bob is a Rabid Pea Hater. That is the topic of discussion. Why and How in the year of 1865 could someone harbor a prejudice towards a vegetable that the staff of scientists I've hired have said is good for you is a complete loss of reality.

Meanwhile: My candidate is telling you his "scientists" are against this.

My candidate has an unbiased Hatred towards ALL Vegetables and Fruits.

Is that someone that you want making decisions for YOU, a Citizen, these next 4 years or would you rather be able to purchase Fruits and Vegetables on your own accord?

Bjork
09-13-2008, 12:20 AM
Fuck .... Everytime I eat peas now, I am going to think of Bob.

ToucanSpam
09-13-2008, 12:31 AM
This thread is retarded.

BangkokB
09-13-2008, 12:35 AM
So is the idea that Bob is a Pederast

Hence the hyperbole

Bob
09-13-2008, 12:50 AM
my opponent would have you think i hate peas but that simply isn't true. he's playing mind games with you, trying to take my words and turn them against you. i don't hate peas, i've never said that, all i've ever said is that peas alone can't constitute a healthy diet and you can quote me on that, look it up. let it be known for the record, i like peas, i LOVE peas!

ich bin ein peadophile!

Bjork
09-13-2008, 01:00 AM
Haaaaaa .... Peadophile!!!!

mate_spawn_die
09-13-2008, 01:04 AM
the way to a man's heart is through his anus.

Bjork
09-13-2008, 01:08 AM
Are you suggesting I place peas in Bob's anus?

BangkokB
09-13-2008, 01:17 AM
You say you love Peas now but lets let the cards show what was laid before us in a 2002 where you went on RECORD with YOUR OWN TREAD stating that "Peas: I'm Not a Fan": Thereby saying that you were a PEA HATER. So are you distorting the truth now or were you then?

My record has always shown that I love Food...I care not the color nor the group it's subjugated to. I love food in all shapes and size: Cooked or Uncooked.

A Vote for me means that you will not get talking out of both sides of the mouth.

If you like to eat food, be it 1 to 81/2 times a day, I'm your candidate. I eat food.

Since Bob already professed to having "scientists" at his beck and call then it's more than obvious that Bob HATES FOOD.

A Vote for Me means that you don't have a team of scientists giving you facts and figures. I'm a common man, much like my constituents, I don't have a team of white coat wearing scientists telling me when to eat. Well just the other day I went to Burger King and They'll Make it Your Way. Ask Bob when the last time he sat down with REAL people and shared a burger with his voting constituents. While he's hobnobbing with "Scientists", I'm in the trenches listening to and addressing the issues that concerns them and I'm flabbergasted as to how many people see this prejudicial issue of Hatred towards Fruits and Vegetables shows that he's out of touch with the voting Public.

I am not. I eat Vegetable and Fruits sometimes twice a day. A vote for me insures that Vegetables and Fruits will be available whenever, you the voter, choose to go to the Grocery Store of your Choice. And that is a promise: If you go to any grocery store once I'm elected I assure you that there will be fruits and/or vegetables at every grocery store.

Has Bob Promised That? No! And I can only imagine it is because of his hatred of 25% of the Required Food Groups~Known by us laments as Fruits and Vegetables.

Audio.
09-13-2008, 01:38 AM
I hate liver and meat loaf.

I like turtles.

BangkokB
09-13-2008, 01:48 AM
And I will see to it, as your candidate, that you will never have to eat neither liver nor meatloaf as long as your wife/chef/restuarant complies with my common sense approach.

And, if I can get a budget from those Washington checkbook thugs, can assure you that turtles will make that great voyage from hatching to the ocean.

You can quote me on that.

A vote for Me = Turtles are safe and out of harms way as long as The House of Reps and Congress complies.

Rest assured: I'm cracking the whip

taquitos
09-13-2008, 02:54 AM
i have a squire

Audio.
09-13-2008, 04:04 AM
And I will see to it, as your candidate, that you will never have to eat neither liver nor meatloaf as long as your wife/chef/restuarant complies with my common sense approach.

And, if I can get a budget from those Washington checkbook thugs, can assure you that turtles will make that great voyage from hatching to the ocean.

You can quote me on that.

A vote for Me = Turtles are safe and out of harms way as long as The House of Reps and Congress complies.

Rest assured: I'm cracking the whip

*VOTE FOR BangkokB*

vote or eat meat loaf

mikizee
09-13-2008, 06:00 AM
I simply cannot read BangkokB's posts due to the simple fact that he uses far too many capital letters. They hurt my eyyyeeess

Randetica
09-13-2008, 08:20 AM
maybe bob just forgot that he hates peas