PDA

View Full Version : Won't You Come Visit My Wishing Tree?

KingOfPop
09-14-2008, 11:48 AM
Have you been up my wishing tree
Its where I come to think and dream,
and now I'd like to show you my wishing tree
where we can laugh and giggle and scream (He He),
imagination is the key, wont you imagine along with me,
we can be spacemen, or pirates on the sea,
yes we can do everything and i mean everything,
up in my wishing tree!

KingOfPop
09-14-2008, 11:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOsJmRHxun8

Freebasser
09-14-2008, 12:08 PM
Wow! Is it 2004 already?

paul jones
09-14-2008, 12:30 PM
Have you been up my wishing tree
Its where I come to think and dream,
and now I'd like to show you my wishing tree
where we can laugh and giggle and scream (He He),
imagination is the key, wont you imagine along with me,
we can be spacemen, or pirates on the sea,
yes we can do everything and i mean everything,
up in my wishing tree!

no I haven't, now FUCK OFF(y)

KingOfPop
09-14-2008, 03:09 PM
You're just being ingnorant! I reach out with a friendly gesture and this is how you treat a fellow human being?

I thought this site was inhabited by the typical hippie-liberal-love-your-fellow-man types! My wishing tree is for us to use our imagination...to dream of a better life for ourselves and for the people of tommorrow.

funk63
09-14-2008, 03:18 PM
Ill visit your fucking tree

KingOfPop
09-14-2008, 03:44 PM
Whoo!!

I'm so happy:)

KingOfPop
09-17-2008, 07:03 PM
Last night I was dreaming...dreaming of puppies, butterflies, sparkles...litte chipmunks and things. My old friend Bubbles came over to say hello! I was on stage...people were cheering, I was spinning around, moonwalking and such...I was even wearing my glitter glove! I felt truly alive and in the prime of my life!!

But alas, I awoke...it was only a dream. I looked in the mirror at myself, a man now in his fifties who was once on the top of the universe, now claiming the best is yet to be...

But I can dream...

cant I?

:(

taquitos
09-17-2008, 07:05 PM
this thread suxx0rz

KingOfPop
09-20-2008, 02:55 PM
Last night I dreamt that I was really the scarecrow from "The Wiz". A small dog came up to me and started jumping around, barking...just acting really crazy. It started to run, so of course I chased it. The dog began to grow larger. I could hardly keep up, so I grabbed his tail and pulled myself up onto his back. Suddenly his fur began to fall off and he turned into a robot! We flew high into space! Then I became my "normal" self...except I was wearing my Thriller outfit and a space helmet. We flew towards the sun at an incredible rate of speed! Stars were streaking by, I could almost feel my skin being ripped from my body. Next I fell off of the robot. I was floating through space...drifting aimlessly. It was at this moment that I awoke safe and sound in my bed. I was a little bit fightened, so I had my maid go downstairs and bring me a bowl of Coco Puffs, then I watched Scooby Doo and played with my Legos.

KingOfPop
10-01-2008, 07:49 PM
I remember one time, me and "my" kids had the urge to have a huge food fight...like in the "fight for your right" video. It was great!! We threw food everywhere! The best part was laughing our asses off watching someone who needs to work (the maid) clean everything up...

Videodrome
10-01-2008, 09:49 PM
life is good.

Loppfessor
10-01-2008, 10:19 PM
MJ!....welcome back buddy

camo
10-02-2008, 03:08 AM
hows baby blan-kay?

KingOfPop
10-02-2008, 11:41 PM
hows baby blan-kay?

Oh Blanket, my little boy Blanket!! The only difference is now that he's much bigger, we call him quilt...

KingOfPop
10-14-2008, 09:06 PM
I had a great dream last night!! Well it started off as a bit of a nightmare but it had a nice ending. I was a little boy singing "rockin' robin" and I just couldn't get the notes right, so my dad Joe was beating my ass with an extension cord. But after he hit me a couple of times I started spinning around crying "Whoo!" and then I did a karate kid style kick and nailed him right in the nuts!! He doubled over howling in pain and droppped the cords, so of course I grabbed them and started beating his ass all the while yelling "Am I black or white mother fucker?!!!"! Damn I love a good dream!