PDA

View Full Version : LOL BOYZ

Dorothy Wood
09-16-2008, 10:27 PM
I realize with this thread that I might lose some credibility when I try to thoughtfully respond to other threads in which I'd like to be taken seriously, but pffft.

1. I found out earlier today that my ex is going to be going on the same camping trip as me this weekend. We haven't spoken in 3 odd months, and I remain heartbroken and a little scared to see him. I thought I should maybe tell him that I'm going, if he didn't know (I agreed to go on the trip thinking he wouldn't be going). but my friends say I should just go and not say anything...but I don't know.

2. I just had the funniest junior high schoolesque exchange with a friend/crush at a little photo shoot thing where he kept situating himself to be by me and put his arm around me and whatnot when we were posing. and then at the end we were all hanging out and I lingered and said something about going home and doing drugs and then we made some jokes and I said one that made him laugh really hard for a long time. so then I was like, "see ya", and as I walked away he was like, "hey, for real, you wanna come up and smoke?" so then I immediately agreed. then we watched the cosby show with some other people and then I just decided to leave. I totally could've closed that deal and I didn't, I freaked out. but I think it's pretty funny. I'm laying the groundwork. for what I don't know. possibly just friendship.

anyway, I feel like I've been turned into a dude. I don't feel particularly interested in any one guy, I'm enjoying the flirting with a couple of people.
Sometimes I don't call or write dudes back because I just don't feel like it. but then I'll be like, "hmm, I wonder what so-and-so is up to these day?" and try to see if I can get laid, but then I don't care if it works out or not. But then I'm mostly alone, but whatever, I can do whatever I want without worrying about another person hanging around.

dude. I'm a dude.

Dharma
09-16-2008, 10:44 PM
I am the same way, I only give a shit about guys when feel like giving a shit ... I blame it on the Leo (masculine fixed sign) in me ...fuck it, I like me.

RobMoney$
09-16-2008, 11:05 PM
Dude, who is Dharma?

Dharma
09-16-2008, 11:28 PM
Dude, who is Dharma?

Greg.

paul jones
09-17-2008, 07:25 AM
where's my car?

camo
09-17-2008, 08:25 AM
Greg.

I did that two days ago. I demand royalties.

Matt
09-17-2008, 08:28 AM

do you need a lawyer?

me too.

Dharma
09-17-2008, 02:28 PM

With those juicy lips you can demand whatever you want.

funk63
09-17-2008, 03:04 PM
dude your not a dude dudes dont dudeman up to dudeman gagglescrew dudes man

Dorothy Wood
09-17-2008, 05:58 PM
hay! stop joking around in here!

do you guys think I should tell my ex that I'm going camping or just go? no matter what, I'm fucking camping this weekend. I just think maybe I should let him know that I'm going. or not? there will be like 8-10 people, which is pretty small and it will most definitely be awkward for both of us. also, what if I accidentally get rip roaring drunk and beat the shit out of him?

paul jones
09-17-2008, 06:00 PM
hay! stop joking around in here!

do you guys think I should tell my ex that I'm going camping or just go? no matter what, I'm fucking camping this weekend. I just think maybe I should let him know that I'm going. or not? there will be like 8-10 people, which is pretty small and it will most definitely be awkward for both of us. also, what if I accidentally get rip roaring drunk and beat the shit out of him?

fight for your right to fucking camp dude!(y):)

pretend your ex is a tree or something

Dharma
09-17-2008, 06:05 PM
What if he brings another girl?

Dorothy Wood
09-17-2008, 07:05 PM
yeah, I thought of that...that's why I was considering a preemptive strike of bringing a dude. but the dude I would bring is the topic of #2 in the original post and is also friendly with my ex (though we run in different circles), so it would be weird for him I think.

here's an excerpt from the email that cort got: "[butthead] is driving from someone's wedding and is suppose to meet us there."

sooo, I don't know. another awkward thing is that a girl he used to sleep with is coming. she also used to sleep with my boyfriend before that. and that ex hooked up with the recent ex's ex. AHHHHHH!!!! you know, I should just close the circle and hook up with the girl. we've both slept with the same 4 people (unknowingly, and she's slept with a lllotttt of people). might as well. she's bi anyway. I can pretend.

fuck it. I'm just gonna go and try to have fun. I will try to convince cort to drive so I can run away if I need to.

taquitos
09-17-2008, 07:08 PM
this guy (http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz95outcome4.jpg) wandered alone for five years, had he not been crazy at the time i would bet money he would've wished his ex-girlfriend was there.

so chin up!

camo
09-18-2008, 03:03 AM
With those juicy lips you can demand whatever you want.

I demand for you to reveal yourself.

Dorothy Wood
09-18-2008, 02:16 PM
god damn it! I haven't decided what to do about this camping thing yet.

should I just leave it be or what? if you were on the other side, what would you want?

taquitos
09-18-2008, 02:30 PM
if i were him i'd want to know for sure.

i would be shocked to just show up not knowing, but thats just me.

Dharma
09-18-2008, 02:32 PM
I demand for you to reveal yourself.

Haaaaaaaaaaa!

It's my trademark.

Dorothy Wood
09-18-2008, 03:27 PM
alright. I texted. I said something like, "I think we need to have a brief and practical discussion regarding the fact that we are both apparently attending [the camping trip]." and told him if we don't talk beforehand, could he please at least not bring a date or I'm gonna have to shove roasted marshmallows up his nose.

businesslike, threatening, semi-comical. I think I did alright. except he hasn't responded. probably needs some time to get his thoughts together.

I'm turning the sound on my phone off so I don't accidentally barf from the sound if I get a text back.

taquitos, you want to go camping this weekend? ;););)

Dharma
09-18-2008, 03:35 PM
alright. I texted. I said something like, "I think we need to have a brief and practical discussion regarding the fact that we are both apparently attending [the camping trip]." and told him if we don't talk beforehand, could he please at least not bring a date or I'm gonna have to shove roasted marshmallows up his nose.

businesslike, threatening, semi-comical. I think I did alright. except he hasn't responded. probably needs some time to get his thoughts together.

I'm turning the sound on my phone off so I don't accidentally barf from the sound if I get a text back.

taquitos, you want to go camping this weekend? ;););)

Ok ... Wait a minute ...

Is this the same guy you had feelings for a while back, because I get the feeling you still do have feeling because of how much this has bothered you.

Dorothy Wood
09-18-2008, 03:45 PM
I for sure still have feelings for him. we were friends for 5 years and then dated for a year. the vast majority of our friends are mutual. we are not on good terms. or any terms really. I haven't spoken to him in months. the last time I saw him was a few weeks ago when I was on my bike and he was driving and he saw me and honked and waved and I half-heartedly waved and hung my head and went on my way. prior to that I wrote him a sappy email...I think about 3 months ago and he never responded. granted, I am unsure of whether or not he got the email. it might have gone to his junk mail or something, since we never used to email each other and he wasn't even in my address book. or he read it and just decided not to say anything. because he's a pussy. a big fat retarded pussy. who I'm going to murder this weekend.

and yes, I am secretly hoping that this weekend will somehow lead to us getting back together because I'm a pathetic asshole.

rirv
09-18-2008, 03:46 PM
I haven't read any of this.
Is it like LOL CATS?

Dharma
09-18-2008, 03:58 PM
I for sure still have feelings for him. we were friends for 5 years and then dated for a year. the vast majority of our friends are mutual. we are not on good terms. or any terms really. I haven't spoken to him in months. the last time I saw him was a few weeks ago when I was on my bike and he was driving and he saw me and honked and waved and I half-heartedly waved and hung my head and went on my way. prior to that I wrote him a sappy email...I think about 3 months ago and he never responded. granted, I am unsure of whether or not he got the email. it might have gone to his junk mail or something, since we never used to email each other and he wasn't even in my address book. or he read it and just decided not to say anything. because he's a pussy. a big fat retarded pussy. who I'm going to murder this weekend.

and yes, I am secretly hoping that this weekend will somehow lead to us getting back together because I'm a pathetic asshole.

Ok ... Its too late to stop you because you already sent the text ... But, I would have suggested not contacting him beforehand ...and just go with the flow naturally ... He might have been told already that you will be there ... In hopes for whatever happens to transpire without premeditated thoughts.

Try not to dunk your head this weekend! Keep your chin up!

Dorothy Wood
09-18-2008, 04:00 PM
rirv,
I wish.

it started out light hearted and has lead me to shakily whimpering while stitching down an afghan textile to a coroplast backing.

AWESOME

thanks "dharma". I'll try.

TAL
09-18-2008, 04:11 PM
Make him pitch a tent in your tent while your vagina is tenting (y)

Dharma
09-18-2008, 04:16 PM
Make him pitch a tent in your tent while your vagina is tenting (y)

There was a guy pitching a tent in a pair of speedos on the beach yesterday.

Hot.

Dorothy Wood
09-18-2008, 04:19 PM
AHHH! HE CALLED! OMG I DIDN'T ANSWER.

OH GOD THERE'S A VOICEMAIL! SOMEBODY CHECK IT FOR ME!

:(:(:(

TAL
09-18-2008, 04:20 PM
There was a guy pitching a tent in a pair of speedos on the beach yesterday.

Hot.
George Clinton or Ziggy Marley?

Dharma
09-18-2008, 04:27 PM
AHHH! HE CALLED! OMG I DIDN'T ANSWER.

OH GOD THERE'S A VOICEMAIL! SOMEBODY CHECK IT FOR ME!

:(:(:(

You are so getting laid this weekend!

Dharma
09-18-2008, 04:33 PM
George Clinton or Ziggy Marley?

Scott Weiland, geesh !!!

TAL
09-18-2008, 04:36 PM
Scott Weiland, geesh !!!

Oh, better luck next time.

Dorothy Wood
09-18-2008, 04:37 PM
no no no, please don't get my hopes up lady. okay, I listened to it. apparently he's driving through utah right now back from somewhere. maybe he drove cross country to the aforementioned wedding? and now he's coming back? he said to call him back when I can. he didn't sound upset or anything.

ha, well, I'll give him a few hours to sweat and call when I get home from work. I'm gonna want to be smoking and drinking a beer. totally cool man.

Dharma
09-18-2008, 04:48 PM
no no no, please don't get my hopes up lady. okay, I listened to it. apparently he's driving through utah right now back from somewhere. maybe he drove cross country to the aforementioned wedding? and now he's coming back? he said to call him back when I can. he didn't sound upset or anything.

ha, well, I'll give him a few hours to sweat and call when I get home from work. I'm gonna want to be smoking and drinking a beer. totally cool man.

Wow! So what are you going to say? are you going to act excited that he's going? Or play it cool like you don't give a shit?

Shut up Tal ... I like manorexic heroin junkies ..so shut it!

Dorothy Wood
09-18-2008, 06:13 PM
I always play it cool. I'm the most (outwardly) calm person in the world.

I don't know, I would like to have a serious conversation for once, but I know he'll just say something to make me laugh...or I'll say something to make him laugh and it'll turn into giggles and nothing will get accomplished. and it'll make me hate him even more. it's either laughing or screaming with us. Ima try to bridge the gap. when we were arguing once at the beginning of our relationship, he said, "why are you so hilarious when you hate me?"

oh man, being funny never gets me anywhere. I don't think that men actually like to be in relationships with funny women. but that's a whole new topic. :/

TAL
09-18-2008, 06:34 PM
Shut up Tal ... I like manorexic heroin junkies ..so shut it!

Good thing I'm nice, or I would say something here.

Dharma
09-18-2008, 07:00 PM
Good thing I'm nice, or I would say something here.

Say it ... I dare you to.

TAL
09-18-2008, 08:02 PM
Your brother OD'd.

Dharma
09-18-2008, 08:09 PM
Your brother OD'd.

I never specified what he OD'ed on, no details were given.

So what the fuck does my brother have to do with Scott Weiland, Thomas?

Dorothy Wood
09-19-2008, 12:39 AM
well, things have certainly taken a turn in here. :(

alright, I talked to the ex. I don't think he could've gotten off the phone any quicker. he's not going camping because he won't be back in town until the late evening (supposedly). everything was very formal and he said "thanks for the warning, err, I guess, the heads up at least".

all hope for reconciliation is dead. maybe I can stop being an idiot now and move on with my stupid life.

well, at least I can relax this weekend. I wish he would've just texted me back "don't worry, I'm not going" instead of making me talk to him. he just keeps twisting the knife. that fucker.

Dharma
09-19-2008, 12:46 AM
Sorry about up there ... Tal was heading into territory he really shouldn't be discussing.

Staying on topic ...

Are you bummed now that he isn't going?

If yes ..

What do you really have to lose at this point by just telling him how you've been feeling, and see if he wants to try again as well.

Dorothy Wood
09-19-2008, 01:07 AM
yes, I'm somewhat disappointed, but it's probably for the best.

I feel like I already told him in the email I sent. but if he didn't get it, then I don't know. I can't go on holding on to something that won't happen either way. I haven't gotten any indication that he wants me back. also, as far as I can tell he's still unemployed (he was laid off a few days after we broke up), so I doubt romance is on his mind. I know when I lost my job a couple of years ago, the last thing I was thinking about was boys.

the vibe on the phone was weird, like he was talking down to me or something. I don't know why he had to call. the whole thing has made me feel really bad and somewhat pathetic. when we were having an emotional post-break up talk, I asked him if we'd ever get back together and he said he didn't know, maybe sometime down the road. and that has been a thorn in my side ever since. but I just need to grow up I guess. I just wish I never even met him.

paul jones
09-19-2008, 01:10 AM
. I just wish I never even met him.

no,don't say that.you are now wiser!(y)

Dorothy Wood
09-19-2008, 01:29 AM
not really. I still have no idea why we even broke up. he never told me. I've never had anyone make me feel so bad about myself. I would have rather gone for 20 more years being single than experience feeling loved then finding out I wasn't.

sorry, I'm just being a cry baby now. :/ pardon me, it's late.

paul jones
09-19-2008, 01:32 AM
not really. I still have no idea why we even broke up. he never told me. I've never had anyone make me feel so bad about myself. I would have rather gone for 20 more years being single than experience feeling loved then finding out I wasn't.

sorry, I'm just being a cry baby now. :/ pardon me, it's late.

no apology needed.the same exact thing happened to me earlier this year.It sucks I know.
get some sleep!(y):)

Adam
09-19-2008, 02:15 AM
Nah, you shouldn't have your life any other way. If you dwell on the past too much about thinking what was then you ain't got any wiser and you'll have a miserable experience.

But we all do it - no1 is ammune to being emotional sap at times. That is Bhudda invented beer (check wiki he did).

Dharma
09-19-2008, 02:28 AM
Buddha invented beer?

mikizee
09-19-2008, 03:13 AM
Thats what he just said

Adam
09-19-2008, 03:15 AM
I missed a *why out there.

That is why bhudda invented beer.