09-17-2008, 10:14 PM
best show on tv.

Nygel
09-17-2008, 10:27 PM
Super Jail will soon be.

and i think Dark Place was the best.

The Notorious LOL
09-17-2008, 10:28 PM
I didnt ask for back talk or sass mouth.

ToucanSpam
09-17-2008, 10:29 PM
Never heard of this before. Too lazy to wikipedia, how about a brief synopsis?

The Notorious LOL
09-17-2008, 10:32 PM
synopsis:

awesome

ToucanSpam
09-17-2008, 10:35 PM
I'm sold. When does the DVD come out?

mate_spawn_die
09-17-2008, 10:52 PM
i agree. fucking awesome. is season 2 on dvd yet?

Matt
09-18-2008, 10:12 AM
FUCK YES.

check the sig. I've been up in this shit for three years.

Jitters
09-18-2008, 10:49 AM
I watched a few episodes when it first came on. Seemed like the most dumb, unfunny crap I'd ever seen.

Matt
09-18-2008, 11:05 AM
I watched a few episodes when it first came on. Seemed like the most dumb, unfunny crap I'd ever seen.

I've never seen an opinion that was so wrong.

Most people I know that love the show hated it at first. Give it a second chance, pep pep. I'm sure you'll find something funny.

paul jones
09-18-2008, 11:07 AM
best show on tv.

it is

I have the first season on DVD(y)

Audio.
09-18-2008, 11:33 AM
I wanted to see more of Tom Goes To The Mayor.

Matt
09-18-2008, 11:40 AM
I wanted to see more of Tom Goes To The Mayor.

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c3921788d9d50117892e2721004d

Jitters
09-18-2008, 11:46 AM
I've never seen an opinion that was so wrong.

:)

Most people I know that love the show hated it at first. Give it a second chance, pep pep. I'm sure you'll find something funny.

Did they change up the style after season one or something? Most people didn't like it when it first came out so I was surprised they kept it on the air anyway.

Matt
09-18-2008, 11:51 AM
:)

Did they change up the style after season one or something? Most people didn't like it when it first came out so I was surprised they kept it on the air anyway.

It's actually quite the opposite. Go on the adult swim message boards. the only people who don't like it there are the anime fans, and they don't like anything but anime.

It's a show that has really grown over time, and really reflects the creativity of Tim and Eric. It's grown into itself since season one, and it's a more cohesive than before.

Audio.
09-18-2008, 11:55 AM
I think they changed it this season.
lmao MANY anime kids hate Tim and Eric in the boards. Thats all we see from them. It use to bee that there weren't enough Inuyahsa. INUYASHA.
fuck that anime has been played on to beyond, jesus.

Eh, Tim and Eric is an alright show. Better than Saul of The Mole Men.

Lex Diamonds
09-18-2008, 12:03 PM
I didnt ask for back talk or sass mouth.
What about jibber jabber?

I have no idea what you fools are talking about and I'm far too lazy to find out.

Matt
09-18-2008, 12:07 PM
I think they changed it this season.
lmao MANY anime kids hate Tim and Eric in the boards. Thats all we see from them. It use to bee that there weren't enough Inuyahsa. INUYASHA.
fuck that anime has been played on to beyond, jesus.

Eh, Tim and Eric is an alright show. Better than Saul of The Mole Men.

God I hate Inuyasha. There is just no point. They fight a big monster, something about jewels, and Kagome yells Inuyasha's name a million times.

Are you on the AS boards?

Audio.
09-18-2008, 12:12 PM
yep, mostly in the Venture Bros and Shin Chan sections.

man, Kagome is such a bitch.

Matt
09-18-2008, 12:17 PM
yep, mostly in the Venture Bros and Shin Chan sections.

man, Kagome is such a bitch.

R.I.P #24 and now, R.I.P Shin Chan, apparently. AS does NOT know when they have a great thing on their hands.

What do you go by? I'm withasideofdanger, a name I got from Perfect Hair Forever. I'm always in the Tim and Eric forum.

Audio.
09-18-2008, 12:31 PM
they pulled it off?

What?

Thats BUUUUUUULL SHIIIIT!

:mad:

fucking AS.

They had it perfect early last month and now the Saturday line up fucked up. Where are the ACTN shows? At least they have Old School Fridays.

I go by C5005.

Matt
09-18-2008, 12:41 PM
They had it perfect early last month and now the Saturday line up fucked up. Where are the ACTN shows? At least they have Old School Fridays.

I go by C5005.

Old School Fridays were cool until they stopped putting the old style bumps on it and started using the new bumps. Yeah, the lineup is ok, but most of those shows are on all week, anyway. and where's cowboy bebop?!

I think the saturday lineup should have stayed the way it was. It should be all anime, and keep the comedy to the days its usually on. I know Tim and Eric is going to be on saturdays too, and something else I'm forgetting. It dosent work.

DandyFop
09-18-2008, 02:25 PM
I am thinking of being Spagett for Halloween.

Heard the new season of T & E is kinda crappy but I haven't seen it. I saw the live show and yeah the transfer to being live was a little rough. Still fun though.

Steve Brule is genius.

Oh and I found Davie Liebe Hart's program on public access and it was fucking insane. It has his personal phone number and shit at the end.

Matt
09-18-2008, 02:40 PM

James Quall, Spagett, and His Brother are my short list for a Halloween costume. My little brother would be Casey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cQeMRak1M4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuNaIChjQsQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V--C2oebwic

DandyFop
09-18-2008, 03:48 PM
I don't get Casey and his brother at all.

Matt
09-18-2008, 04:45 PM
whats there not to get? An odd man with a skin condition and his brother sing wonderful songs about riding in choo choo trains and not wanting to go to school.

DIGI
09-18-2008, 06:16 PM
Steve Brule is genius.

I posted a pic of Steve Brule in the genius thread a while back and was disappointed that no one responded.:(

SHRIMP!

WHITE WINE!

Matt
09-18-2008, 06:20 PM
when you're raking the leaves, and the leaves get all over the driveway, JUST HOSE IT OFF, DUMMY!

/For Your Health

HotAndWet
09-18-2008, 06:23 PM
I just started getting into it and bought the dvd the other day, tom goes to the mayor also rules.

DandyFop
09-18-2008, 06:28 PM
whats there not to get? An odd man with a skin condition and his brother sing wonderful songs about riding in choo choo trains and not wanting to go to school.

The part not to get is why people find it funny. I don't get that. It's just a matter of opinion.

Matt
09-18-2008, 06:29 PM
The part not to get is why people find it funny. I don't get that. It's just a matter of opinion.

I don't find it funny as much as I like the songs.

A. Chimendez
09-18-2008, 06:43 PM
best show on tv.

Truer words have never been typed.

...like a cowboy boot.

A. Chimendez
09-18-2008, 06:46 PM

Heard the new season of T & E is kinda crappy but I haven't seen it.

The new season has been very funny. Some of the best stuff they've ever done but there are some real misses here and there.

Misses in that you basically say "what the fuck was that" out loud but laugh at it anyways.

And yes, Steve Brule is genius.

Matt
09-18-2008, 07:45 PM
...like a cowboy boot.

"What type of animal does the grease come from?"
"Well, this is horse"
"Sounds expensive"

The Jim And Derrick episode was one of the best, as was Muscles For Bones. They haven't had an episode that was bad overall, mostly just one or two sketches or parts of sketches.

Audio.
09-18-2008, 09:06 PM
This is the way I sit on you

sit on you

sit on you

This is the way I sit on you

On your lap.

HotAndWet
09-19-2008, 04:37 PM
For those of you that do watch tim and eric and haven't yet seen the breadheads sketch, go to youtube right now and watch it.

A. Chimendez
09-19-2008, 08:24 PM
^classic.

Matt
09-19-2008, 10:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_J-fjeKnN0

Bob
09-19-2008, 11:25 PM
pumpers like to pump, pumpers need to pump (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO7ZxPDFzyw)

Matt
09-20-2008, 12:31 AM
pumpers like to pump, pumpers need to pump (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO7ZxPDFzyw)

Tumblers better than Pumpers.

Pumpers are punk bitches.

Matt
09-20-2008, 04:16 AM
http://www.ginobelleh.com/chippy_game.html

ET
09-21-2008, 02:41 AM
BEACH BLAST! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqZSWIbPeHg)

Allllll overrrr Malibuuuuuu
There will be sooooo much to doooooooo

DandyFop
09-21-2008, 11:23 AM
The first time I ever saw T&E live was when I came to LA for a visit and went to Comedy Death Ray at UCB.
They showed up in Papa John's outfits, showing some great stuff from the new season, but I had no idea who these mad geniuses were.
Little did I know...

They sat behind me at the taping for the new Bob and David pilot. Oh man I love this city

Matt
09-21-2008, 06:46 PM
They sat behind me at the taping for the new Bob and David pilot. Oh man I love this city

WHAT

There's a new Bob and David show? How did I not know this?

Knuckles
09-21-2008, 10:25 PM
I must agree, the show is remarkable. (y)

Thanks for giving an old gray haired dad something new to watch.

Matt
09-21-2008, 10:29 PM
Alright! The show has Knuckles approval!

DandyFop
09-22-2008, 05:16 PM
WHAT

There's a new Bob and David show? How did I not know this?

They only filmed a pilot and decided not to go along with the series, which is tragic because it was hilarious. I think they talk about it on their website, bobanddavid.com. I guess they just didn't feel like they could really do what they wanted in the format (it was basically their version of a sitcom).

It was pretty damn amazing though, and a wet dream for a Mr. Show fan. Seriously, everybody from the show was either in the episode or watching on the sidelines.

Audio.
09-29-2008, 03:19 AM
Business Hugs segement lol its great.

Matt
09-29-2008, 03:30 AM
Did you watch the new one?

Black. Fucking. Francis. (y)

And the "I Can Wait" song. oh my god.

Audio.
10-06-2008, 12:05 AM
Hello, I am Dick Dousche. Yes, that is my real name.

hahah

Matt
10-06-2008, 12:06 AM
Hello, I am Dick Dousche. Yes, that is my real name.

hahah

"Pep-pep, I have a problem."
"What is it?"
"It's my penis...it stinks."
"Well, let me take a look."

COMEDY GOLD.

Audio.
10-06-2008, 12:10 AM
ditto (y)

Matt
10-06-2008, 12:12 AM
The real Tim Heidecker can never die!

It's just a crank! He's like Jesus Christ, he comes back alive all the time!

roosta
09-17-2009, 06:52 PM
i just watched series one.

this show is amazing.

Randetica
09-17-2009, 07:02 PM
i keep confusing the name of that show with the terrance and phillip show

doesnt matter how good this one is the t&p show only can be better

paul jones
09-17-2009, 07:32 PM
i just watched series one.

this show is amazing.

I've got 1,2 and 3 from americaland and I ejaculate evry timr I watch it

Caribou
09-17-2009, 07:40 PM
I have only read about this show on some messageboards and everyone seems to think it's brilliant, amazing, genius etc.
So I watched some clips on youtube and honestly... I don't get it. I have not laughed once. The same goes for other Adult Swim shows I've seen clips of.

I thought maybe it was a cultural thing and that you had to be American to appreciate this show, but now I see that Paul Jones is into it, and he usually likes good stuff.
I'm feeling left out. :(

paul jones
09-17-2009, 08:56 PM
I have only read about this show on some messageboards and everyone seems to think it's brilliant, amazing, genius etc.
So I watched some clips on youtube and honestly... I don't get it. I have not laughed once. The same goes for other Adult Swim shows I've seen clips of.

I thought maybe it was a cultural thing and that you had to be American to appreciate this show, but now I see that Paul Jones is into it, and he usually likes good stuff.

it's fucking genius! come on over and watch it with me,then you will understand(y)

roosta
09-18-2009, 03:23 AM

I've heard this before...but I can't explain it. It just cracks me up.

The stuff they say, the music, the mad editing, the effects...its just right up my alley.

Nuzzolese
09-18-2009, 11:23 AM
I hate threads like this. I hate HYPE. I don't know what this show is but I don't think I could bring myself to check it out because this thread is just turning me off.

I hate that whole, unexplained "best ever" message board "you just don't get it" hipster "awesome" elitist bullshit. It's so schoolyard. It's so played out. As soon as someone says a word of it in this type of whacked out discussion -where no opinion is offered and people only spurt out quotes and superlatives as if that means anything outside of your own dork-speed mind urgh! - I'm ready to give up on it before I even started. My loss, I guess. Oh, the tragedy!!

Dorothy Wood
09-18-2009, 11:48 AM
I hate threads like this. I hate HYPE. I don't know what this show is but I don't think I could bring myself to check it out because this thread is just turning me off.

I hate that whole, unexplained "best ever" message board "you just don't get it" hipster "awesome" elitist bullshit. It's so schoolyard. It's so played out. As soon as someone says a word of it in this type of whacked out discussion -where no opinion is offered and people only spurt out quotes and superlatives as if that means anything outside of your own dork-speed mind urgh! - I'm ready to give up on it before I even started. My loss, I guess. Oh, the tragedy!!

ha ha!

you would probably like it if you like weird silly stuff. it took me awhile to check it out because of hype like this, but it's pretty funny. very weird. it's absurdist humor for the most part. some of it is gross out shock humor, which doesn't really float my boat, but some people think it's funny.

roosta
09-18-2009, 01:47 PM

are you ok?

Caribou
09-18-2009, 08:15 PM
ha ha!

you would probably like it if you like weird silly stuff. it took me awhile to check it out because of hype like this, but it's pretty funny. very weird. it's absurdist humor for the most part. some of it is gross out shock humor, which doesn't really float my boat, but some people think it's funny.

I'm usually into weird silly stuff and absurdism (I have a british comedy wall in my room as proof!), but this show just doesn't do anything for me. There is a difference between absurdism and randomness, and this show, to me, seems to lean mostly on the latter. It's just randomness said with tacky music and crappy graphics and I fail to see the lol'z.

To each their own I s'pose.

Audio.
09-18-2009, 08:19 PM
hahah this is why I like the show even more, people dont get it and the anger consumes haha priceless.

Dorothy Wood
09-18-2009, 08:36 PM
I'm usually into weird silly stuff and absurdism (I have a british comedy wall in my room as proof!), but this show just doesn't do anything for me. There is a difference between absurdism and randomness, and this show, to me, seems to lean mostly on the latter. It's just randomness said with tacky music and crappy graphics and I fail to see the lol'z.

To each their own I s'pose.

well, it plays a lot on american public access and commercials it seems. so maybe that stuff is getting lost in translation?

Caribou
09-18-2009, 08:46 PM
well, it plays a lot on american public access and commercials it seems. so maybe that stuff is getting lost in translation?

That could be the case. Maybe there are references I don't get. Maybe that's the reason I'm not so much into American shows in general (Except for Arrested Development).
I know that in British shows I love the little cultural references and cameos and I can get very excited when certain actors make an appearance, whereas in American shows I hardly know anyone. well, i recognise some faces, but that's all.