PDA

View Full Version : new season of always sunny in Philadelphia

checkyourprez
09-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Whoo Hoo!

Very funny. Really pushes the old envelope. That's my kinda show.

Matt
09-18-2008, 08:03 PM
(y)

Expect it to go the way of Arrested Development. Shows like this are too good for TV.

checkyourprez
09-18-2008, 08:09 PM
no doubt about it. to be perfectly honest im surprised that it's still actually on tv. so in that regard anything from here on out is a bonus.

Matt
09-18-2008, 08:28 PM
to be perfectly honest im surprised that it's still actually on tv. .

DeVito's influence, no doubt. But AD had Jeffrey Tambor, and that didn't save it from the chopping block. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

jabumbo
09-19-2008, 12:55 PM
yeah, both episodes last night were pretty good ones. i loved all the "wildcard" moments that charlie kept pulling, and how they would react and try to stop him without making note of the other people who are around

mathcart
09-19-2008, 06:18 PM
Among the best shows Ive ever seen! In fact it almost killed me last season, as I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe for a minute and got all light headed and almost passed out. I tivoed it so when I came out of it I rewatched the scene and the same damn thing happened again! That shit is crazy good! Frankly Im laughing just thinking about it (hope I dont pass out and hit my head on the floor and get a bruise- oh wait I could just say I chocked on a pretzel and then Id be presidential!)
:p

BBboy20
09-19-2008, 07:56 PM
Sweaty balls.

Nobody else says it better.

cosmo105
09-19-2008, 08:19 PM
WILDCARD BITCHES

jackrock
09-20-2008, 01:04 PM
Oh, we're gonna solve the gas crisis.

Simply brilliant.

sjp
09-20-2008, 01:57 PM
have you ever heard of a gorilla mask?

DIGI
09-20-2008, 09:20 PM
I've watched a handful of episodes and can't seem to get into it. The comedy seems generic to me for some reason. Also, what kind of prestige does Tambor hold outside of AD? He jumps from one shitty sitcom to the next. The only decent performance I can recall of his is in Mr. Mom. If anyone can prove me wrong, let me know because I love George, Sr.

Matt
09-21-2008, 02:24 AM
I've watched a handful of episodes and can't seem to get into it. The comedy seems generic to me for some reason. Also, what kind of prestige does Tambor hold outside of AD? He jumps from one shitty sitcom to the next. The only decent performance I can recall of his is in Mr. Mom. If anyone can prove me wrong, let me know because I love George, Sr.

The Larry Sanders Show. Check it out, come back here, thank me. (y)

Caribou
09-22-2008, 06:47 AM
The entire country is covered with Comedy Central posters of Danny DeVito either painted red-white-blue or dressed up as queen beatrix.

That alone really makes me want to see this show.