PDA

View Full Version : Thread titles shouldn't be mandatory, I can't think of one

russhie
09-20-2008, 09:54 PM
Some dodgy stuff happened on Friday night, and I'm having some trouble not thinking about it. Usually I'll try and laugh not-so-good things off and move on, but I think this one will be around to haunt me for awhile.

Everytime I tried to fall asleep last night, it felt as if someone was holding me down, hand over my mouth, so I couldn't breathe - it was almost like I could feel them grabbing at me and I'd be in a total panic. Obviously there was no one in my room, but it was so real I could feel their hands on me.

A boy I've sorta been seeing is supposed to come over tonight, and I'm scared that when he touches me I'll freak out :( I'm not entirely sure what to do now, maybe I should just distract myself by writing the essay I was supposed to hand in a few weeks ago.

funk63
09-20-2008, 10:25 PM
Ghosts are a bitch.

Bob
09-20-2008, 10:52 PM
one night i was trying to fall asleep and i was sort of on the verge of falling asleep, but something woke me up and i opened my eyes, and i could have sworn there was a person standing right over me, waving their hand in front of my eyes. it was freaky as hell, because i knew nobody was there, but i couldn't unsee it, i sat up and she was still kind of there, waving at me. i had to sit there and blink for a while before she finally went away

it hasn't happened again, but it's still kind of annoying to think that every time i open my eyes, a ghost could appear in front of my face

BBboy20
09-20-2008, 11:02 PM
Just try to keep your nerves intact.

Adam
09-21-2008, 01:38 AM
tee hee, acid

russhie
09-21-2008, 02:17 AM
It has nothing to do with ghosts or drugs, I'm having nightmares because of something that happened on Friday night.

I sorta wish it was some drug induced thing, actually.

Matt
09-21-2008, 02:21 AM
Ghosts are a bitch should have been the thread title.

I took a nap the other day, and I had a dream I was at my girlfriend's house. All of a sudden, the house was filled with drunk people, as if we were having a party. I lost track of my girl, and found her in her room, sitting on the bed, while a bunch of people were partying in her room. I sat down next to her and asked what was going on, she said she didn't know. Suddenly, a big hulking dude punched me in the face. I woke up instantly, and I could still feel it, like someone had actually punched me in the face. There was no one in the room, though.

Fuckin ghosts, man.

Adam
09-21-2008, 02:24 AM
imagine fucking a ghost

afterwards, it'll be all "meh, I felt nothing"

Dharma
09-21-2008, 02:24 AM
It has nothing to do with ghosts or drugs, I'm having nightmares because of something that happened on Friday night.

I sorta wish it was some drug induced thing, actually.

Is there a creepy fisherman following you around with a hook hand leaving you notes saying "I know what you did last Friday?"

Matt
09-21-2008, 02:27 AM
imagine fucking a ghost

afterwards, it'll be all "meh, I felt nothing"

Ghost 2: Taking It To The Next Level
Ghost 2: Gettin' Lucky!
Ghost 2: Home Run
Ghost 2: Fucking A Ghost

paul jones
09-21-2008, 02:28 AM
Ghosts and all that paranormal stuff is total bollocks.

It's all in the mind.The Brain plays all kind of tricks.

It must have freaked you out,of course but don't let it worry you.

Does Ray Parker Junior still play concerts?

Does he play Ghostbusters first or last or does he just repeat it a few times cos I can't imagine the audience being interested in any other songs by him.

Still,he must be rich if he wrote the Ghostbusters song.If he DID write it,that is...I can't be bothered to google..

(y)

Matt
09-21-2008, 02:32 AM
Does Ray Parker Junior still play concerts?

Does he play Ghostbusters first or last or does he just repeat it a few times cos I can't imagine the audience being interested in any other songs by him.

Still,he must be rich if he wrote the Ghostbusters song.If he DID write it,that is...I can't be bothered to google..

(y)

Probably plays it last. All the 80's groups play their most famous song last. I doubt Loverboy is gonna dump "Everybody's Workin' For The Weekend" in the middle of a set.

Except for Devo, of course. They usually play Whip It second and fill out the rest of the set with more awesome songs (y)

russhie
09-21-2008, 02:45 AM
Is there a creepy fisherman following you around with a hook hand leaving you notes saying "I know what you did last Friday?"

Nah.

There was a creepy man involved, though I have no idea how much he enjoys fishing.

Matt
09-21-2008, 02:46 AM
Nah.

There was a creepy man involved, though I have no idea how much he enjoys fishing.

Probably a great deal. not every fisherman is creepy, but all creepys are fishermen.

paul jones
09-21-2008, 02:52 AM
Except for Devo, of course. They usually play Whip It second and fill out the rest of the set with more awesome songs (y)

Well, Devo have tons of great songs as well as Whip It , including many Album only tracks such as my favorite 'Smart Patrol/MR DNA'

I still haven't banged a lady to that song yet,but...back on the Whip It subject, I once saw a stripper do a strip to Whip It....in Australia.

Matt
09-21-2008, 02:53 AM
Well, Devo have tons of great songs as well as Whip It , including many Album only tracks such as my favorite 'Smart Patrol/MR DNA'

Believe me, I know. I used to spout Devo's importance here all the time, remember? :D

paul jones
09-21-2008, 02:55 AM
Believe me, I know. I used to spout Devo's importance here all the time, remember? :D

true,we are the DEVO geeks of this board(y)

taquitos
09-21-2008, 07:36 AM
bullshit. dead is dead.

Randetica
09-21-2008, 08:08 AM
ignorant is ignorant

Cujo
09-21-2008, 08:30 AM
loverboy has more than one famous song.

mikizee
09-21-2008, 09:42 AM
Not one person has taken Russhie seriously.

It will take time Russhie, but you just gotta hold yr head high and soldier on, as silly as it seems.

BangkokB
09-21-2008, 10:49 AM
Devo are awesome

I have a Gut Feeling that this thread is getting highjacked by Devo Moments

I picked up a girl once by doing a fake lasso while I was listening to Devo

Best Devo Quote from Live in the Land of the Rising Sun
"Homeland Security: Thank You. Yeah, Because we Know what the Cost of Freedom is Now. And we found out it's Freedom. That's what the Cost of Freedom is. It's your Fucking Freedom Pal"

Genius Quote: Feel Free to Take that @ Will

TAL
09-21-2008, 01:00 PM
Still,he must be rich if he wrote the Ghostbusters song.If he DID write it,that is...I can't be bothered to google.

Huey Lewis

Parker was later the defendant in a copyright-infringement lawsuit which claimed "Ghostbusters" was too
similar in musical structure to "I Want a New Drug", written and performed by Huey Lewis and the News
(more specifically, the guitar riff which runs through the song). "I Want a New Drug" was a U.S. top-ten hit
earlier the same year. The two parties settled out of court, with Parker paying Lewis a settlement.
Details of the settlement were confidential until 2001, when Huey Lewis commented on the payment in an
episode of VH1's "Behind the Music" in 2001. Parker subsequently sued Huey Lewis for breaching confidentiality;
the lawsuit is ongoing. Ironically, Huey Lewis had at one point been asked to record a theme song for the movie,
but turned it down for other commitments.

Bob
09-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Not one person has taken Russhie seriously.

It will take time Russhie, but you just gotta hold yr head high and soldier on, as silly as it seems.

she won't tell us what she's talking about! there's nothing to take

100% ILL
09-21-2008, 02:46 PM
loverboy has more than one famous song.

Like what?

BBboy20
09-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Not one person has taken Russhie seriously.I was.

Cujo
09-21-2008, 03:30 PM
Like what?

Turn Me Loose (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUcBvGscpwo)
Lovin' Every Minute Of It (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiF8md-w-zw)

100% ILL
09-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Ha ha ha........ Okay, they didn't immediately come to mind, but upon viewing them, I do remember the songs.

ScarySquirrel
09-21-2008, 04:46 PM
Ghost 2: Taking It To The Next Level
Ghost 2: Gettin' Lucky!
Ghost 2: Home Run
Ghost 2: Fucking A Ghost
It was bad enough watching Whoopi Goldberg and Demi Moore just making out...

taquitos
09-22-2008, 01:05 AM
ignorant is ignorant

ha! good one twatster. i hope you get raped by a poltergeist.

russhie
09-22-2008, 02:14 AM
Ghostbusters and Devo seem pretty popular, though.

BBboy20
09-22-2008, 02:43 AM
Ghostbusters and Devo seem pretty popular, though.With the GB game in development and Devo still touring, your pretty much on the spot.