PDA

View Full Version : any guys ever date a girl bigger than you, any girls date a guy smaller than you?

Dorothy Wood
10-04-2008, 02:09 PM
I find myself in a predicament. although it's 2008 and we're all enlightened and shit, I still thinks it's kind of weird when the boy is smaller than the girl.

I just wanted to see what people thought, or how they felt if they had been in a situation like that.

anyway, my friends keep trying to get me to go out with this kid who is maybe an inch taller than me, but probably weighs at least 30 pounds less than me. even if I wasn't as fat as I am, my bones and muscles are like twice the size of his. besides that, he is cute and I am cute, and we get along really well, but I'm hesitant about the size difference and I'm guessing he is too.

ericlee
10-04-2008, 02:16 PM
well, I didn't date her, we just messed around but this girl was 6'3" and I was 5'7".

I didn't feel strange about it. I actually really liked the fact she was bigger than me. She had a really nice rack too.

Randetica
10-04-2008, 02:31 PM
i find tall women are a turn on (y)

and i wouldnt date a guy smaller than me cause i dont date midgets, same height is ok i guess.. while he weighting less than me sure would suck

funk63
10-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Nah, I dont even like girls that are near my height.

insertnamehere
10-04-2008, 03:46 PM
My ex and the dude I was boning this summer were both about 5'11, so pretty significantly taller than me (about 5'3"). My ex and I both weighed about the same when we were together. He was a skinny fucker, and I was ever so slightly chubby. This dude over the summer weighed slightly less than me. He was pretty average build but I've put on about 25 lbs over the past few years. So, me kinda fat, him pretty average. Neither of them seemed to have a problem with it. My ex always remarked on how tiny I was, mostly because I'm short, and at the time I had a very small waist despite my weight. The dude this summer I think just really didn't give a fuck.

I do like for a guy to be bigger and stronger than me. I guess it makes me feel all protected and taken care of and shit. I dunno. It's not very hard to be taller than me. I weight too much to say I won't deal with people that weigh less than me, especially since I prefer for my guys to be... well... not fat.

ToucanSpam
10-04-2008, 04:42 PM
Bigger in what sense?

monkey
10-04-2008, 05:09 PM
im short, 5'3" but not petite. i look kinda small next to most guys and kinda avg. to big next to most girls. for the most part i've only dated tall men, but the one time i dated a dude who was 5'7" and he was simply too short for me. if i wore heels, we were the same size and that was just... i dont know, weird. i want to wear big heels and still feel like a dainty little thing next to my big protective man. :o

funk63
10-04-2008, 05:37 PM
My ex and the dude I was boning this summer were both about 5'11, so pretty significantly taller than me (about 5'3"). My ex and I both weighed about the same when we were together. He was a skinny fucker, and I was ever so slightly chubby.

slight chubbiness is a good thing (y)

Dharma
10-04-2008, 07:35 PM
I love love love being taller than the average female.

I am 5' 9"...clothes fit and look better. I can wear high boots and long dresses, most jeans are made perfect for my figure .. inseam and rise wise ... and never look stumpy.

Most guys I date are my height or a few inches taller. I actually like dating guys my exact height, it makes for better sex.

Its never been a problem, I am naturally thin ... So weight is never an issue with guys.

I have experienced the short guy who chases the taller girl syndrome ...it has happened three times and no matter how cool the guys was ...I just can't go there...and on the other hand I don't like them really tall and awkward looking either. So my height is usually what attracts me, because it all about 69 you know!

checkyourprez
10-04-2008, 07:54 PM
all the girls ive ever dated dicks were smaller than mine so i didnt have to worry about that.

Nygel
10-04-2008, 08:00 PM
mine is the same height as me. im a little taller (about an inch or two) but I've been with taller girls. Didn't like it too much. only lasted a little while. not because of the height thing but regardless. its odd cause im not that tall either (5'6" or 7", not sure) so you'd think i'd be with more. I guess i like the girls who seem more like a normal girl than some behemoth woman.

spacemac9000
10-04-2008, 09:08 PM
I find tall woman to be sexy actually...

i am sort of a leg man i guess so i think woman who are tall and curvy with nice legs can be very hot ...

however i don't usually end up with the very tall girls ...

and thats okay cause shorter girls can have sexy legs too ...

Nygel
10-04-2008, 09:33 PM
shorter girls are less bitchy too if no one has noticed. All the tiny girls I know are fun, the tall ones are usually bitches. and that is more important to me than tall or short. bitch or not bitch.

HEIRESS
10-04-2008, 10:03 PM
my current is only 1/2 inch taller than me and I outweigh him by atleast 30-35 pounds.
regardless of this he is probably the strongest pound for pound of any boy Ive dated. He can still pick me up and throw me around.

I once dated a dude who was almost 6foot5 but he was only about 180 pounds. so there wasnt a huge weight different there at the time either.

other than that I always have been with dudes who have been just just slightly taller than me and I alllllllllllways outweight them. always.

Ive never had any complaints.

Dorothy Wood
10-04-2008, 10:34 PM
yeah, I suppose when it comes down to it, if people really like each other it doesn't matter too much. just kinda sucks because I know that if I was smaller and he was bigger, it would be a no brainer, for me at least. but ehh, he's so little that I feel huge. although my friend was like, "you guys don't look that different in size, I think some of it's in your head". oh well, we're friends at least and that's fine. I just need to get my ladies to stop teasing me and egging me on to go for him.

I will say that I used to go for tall guys only, but my ex was just a little taller than me and weighed about 20 pounds more and the sexy times worked out so much better than with tall guys. although it was a little awkward in certain positions because I have really long legs for my height. we measured and my legs were like 3 inches longer than his.

jabumbo
10-04-2008, 11:03 PM
I love love love being taller than the average female.

I am 5' 9"...clothes fit and look better. I can wear high boots and long dresses, most jeans are made perfect for my figure .. inseam and rise wise ... and never look stumpy.

Most guys I date are my height or a few inches taller. I actually like dating guys my exact height, it makes for better sex.

i told you i would be perfect for you! :cool:

i think the natural tendency is for the guy to be slightly taller, since thats sort of the average thing. i don't think weight difference is that much of a deal unless its a real significant and noticeable amount.

BowieCokeMirror
10-04-2008, 11:55 PM
1st off, fatties are never cute. 2nd, if you weigh more than the guy u better be white. Nobody wants to date a fatty. Even your boy BCM has banged a fatty or 2 in his day, but it was all for sport.

Dorothy Wood
10-05-2008, 12:59 AM
oh shit, I guess I lose then. :(

I wouldn't really consider myself a fatty though. I may not be tiny, but my body is firm, thick and luxurious.

Nygel
10-05-2008, 01:04 AM
there is a difference between a fatty and a well rounded chick

Randetica
10-05-2008, 03:48 AM
1st off, fatties are never cute. 2nd, if you weigh more than the guy u better be white. Nobody wants to date a fatty. Even your boy BCM has banged a fatty or 2 in his day, but it was all for sport.

heavy girls look cuter than slim girls, thats why they usually got less sex appeal

there i said it

russhie
10-05-2008, 06:18 AM
My ex was taller than me, almost 6ft (I'm about 5ft 4, I think, that's like 165cm, right? Damn conversion shit) but we weighed about the same, he was only maybe 5kg heavier - he was a lanky bastard. I never really felt protected by him, which was ok, I sorta put it down to the fact that he was my highschool boyfriend and stuff as well.

Since him, I tend to go for guys who are slightly shorter, more muscular than him - athletes and tradies, or suits who work out. It's weird but they make me feel more grown up, like I'm with men now or something, and they make me feel smaller and more girlish I guess. Which I like.

spacemac9000
10-05-2008, 08:12 AM
. I may not be tiny, but my body is firm, thick and luxurious.

you go girl !

:)

abcdefz
10-05-2008, 01:20 PM
I dated a girl in junior high who was quite a bit taller than me. It was a little weird for slow dancing.

In my early twenties, I dated a woman who was kind of overweight. Not too bad, but she could've lost a few pounds. But it was never an issue.

Dharma
10-05-2008, 01:35 PM
heavy girls look cuter than slim girls, thats why they usually got less sex appeal

there i said it

Now why would you go and say something like that?

Randetica
10-05-2008, 03:30 PM
to get your sexy attention

Lex Diamonds
10-05-2008, 10:35 PM
WTF it's like tubgirl.com in here.

russhie
10-06-2008, 05:29 AM
I'm not fat.

AceFace
10-06-2008, 09:20 AM
i'm a bigger girl and i don't think i'm unattractive. i'm not fat, but i'm def not skinny. if i get too little, i'll lose tits, and i don't wanna lose those, so i'll stay on the big girl side of the spectrum.

i dated a guy that was overweight... he was pretty big. but for some reason i could see how incredibly cute he was and looked past the weight issue. ultimately he told all his friends that i was easy and gave it up on the first week we dated, yet somehow i remained a virgin at that point in my life. i could look past to see how cute he was, but i couldn't see what an asshole he was.

beastieangel01
10-06-2008, 11:38 AM
I have for the most part, dated men who are "smaller" then me as far as wideness goes. I think it's not out of the ordinary to be honest. Women tend to have more hips and all that anyway. Lots of dudes are in to that.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

adam_f
10-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Plus you have really nice boobage.

spacemac9000
10-06-2008, 04:20 PM
to get your sexy attention

i dont know why people are knocking this post ...

not too often we get women trying to seduce other women on here ...
:D

Randetica
10-06-2008, 04:26 PM
guess im not very picky

Dharma
10-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Bitch.

Knuckles
10-06-2008, 05:14 PM
Most women larger than me are in the wnba.

HotAndWet
10-06-2008, 06:35 PM
I have for the most part, dated men who are "smaller" then me as far as wideness goes. I think it's not out of the ordinary to be honest. Women tend to have more hips and all that anyway. Lots of dudes are in to that.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

A guy I was kind of dating recently was reaaaally skinny and a little taller than me, when we laid next to eachother my hips were like huge compared to him, I felt awkward.
I prefer taller guys, (I'm 5'8") and preferably ones that weigh more than me, I like to feel like a delicate flower :o

Kid Presentable
10-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Most women larger than me are in the wnba.

They may not be able to dunk, but their strong grasp of the fundamentals makes it more fun to watch.

I feel bad for some of you ladies that feel like you have to defend your body shapes and shit. I've been with all shapes and sizes, man. It's all good. Lovin is Lovin. It's such a non-issue to the type of dudes you dames deserve, man. sheeesh

AceFace
10-07-2008, 09:37 AM
They may not be able to dunk, but their strong grasp of the fundamentals makes it more fun to watch.

I feel bad for some of you ladies that feel like you have to defend your body shapes and shit. I've been with all shapes and sizes, man. It's all good. Lovin is Lovin. It's such a non-issue to the type of dudes you dames deserve, man. sheeesh

heh, good futurama reference.

i love your attitude towards women, too. :)

Fern
10-07-2008, 09:43 AM
I LOVE a tall glass of water.

My ex is 6'0" and I am 5'10"

I once fucked a girl that was like 6'2"

Champ status.

beastieangel01
10-07-2008, 11:26 AM
A guy I was kind of dating recently was reaaaally skinny and a little taller than me, when we laid next to eachother my hips were like huge compared to him, I felt awkward.
I prefer taller guys, (I'm 5'8") and preferably ones that weigh more than me, I like to feel like a delicate flower :o

I say when they are taller than me and if they can still pick me up (whether they are skinny or not), then I'm set :D them being able to pick you up = you feel like a delicate flower regardless ;)

insertnamehere
10-07-2008, 11:52 AM
My ex was taller than me, almost 6ft (I'm about 5ft 4, I think, that's like 165cm, right? Damn conversion shit) but we weighed about the same, he was only maybe 5kg heavier - he was a lanky bastard. I never really felt protected by him, which was ok, I sorta put it down to the fact that he was my highschool boyfriend and stuff as well.

Since him, I tend to go for guys who are slightly shorter, more muscular than him - athletes and tradies, or suits who work out. It's weird but they make me feel more grown up, like I'm with men now or something, and they make me feel smaller and more girlish I guess. Which I like.

my ex was very skinny and fairly tall and during and after dating him i thought thats what i was attracted to. i think just because i hadn't really experienced anything else. i also thought body hair was gross.

i screwed around with a dude this summer that had a pretty athletic build, not huge bulging muscles (don't like that) but definitely meat on his bones and toned, and also he was really hairy. he kept the body hair trimmed up short so it wasnt out of control, but anyways since that ive decided that i like my men to look manly and not like 15 year old boys.

i really dont think im all that picky when it comes to looks, though. i pretty much never meet anyone that i feel compatible with personality-wise. if i get those vibes from someone their looks wont matter so much.

theres a dude that rides the bus i take to class twice a week that for some reason i think is cute. hes sort of fat and his hair is definitely thinning... i have no idea what it is. that would normally be a huge turnoff for me, but somehow he is cute anyway. Pheremones? Who the hell knows, it defies all reason.

russhie
10-07-2008, 09:58 PM
^Yeah, I definitely now have a 'type' I think, but there are alot of variables in there - one guy was kinda more furry, another was pretty tall, another was a bit of a pig, but they're all really athletic (weird because I have this stupid soft body that isn't attractive at all).

The guy I'm seeing at the moment is the first one i've properly meshed with since my ex, personality wise - I get along with most people, but this guy has a wicked sense of humour and he said himself that we just seem to click (he is also athletic haha).

I sorta hope he sticks around for a bit.

Dorothy Wood
10-08-2008, 01:11 AM
on my way home from work today, I had to take the bus (and put my bike on the front rack) because it was raining really hard. I came up to the bus stop and kinda scanned the people waiting and locked on this tall drink of water with nicely fitting pants and when I glanced at his face, I realized he was a kid I used to like 3 years ago, but lost touch with because he acted like a freakazoid guilty catholic after we hooked up.
I was like, oh shit, look away, and hid. but then when the bus came, he ran over and pulled down the rack (http://www.biketraffic.org/images/uploads/bike_on_bus_sequence.jpg) and grabbed my bike and put it on for me! I was like, "uhh, thanks", and he was like, "no problem" and we got on the bus and I didn't say anything and he didn't say anything even though we kind of sat near each other and I thought maybe he didn't recognize me or something. but then when it came to my stop and he wasn't getting off, I said, "thanks for your help", and he looked up and said, "sure, no problem". and that was that.

it was kind of nice to have a tall manly man help me out. but I have to remember that he was kinda unavailable and weird, so what good is that? and he didn't say anything to me anyway. I sure think he's handsome though. eesh. 6'+, beards and blue eyes get me every time.

so, I suppose what we can conclude from this thread is that men like to be bigger and women like men to be bigger in general, but in the long run, if you really like someone, their size doesn't matter. I guess I knew that. but I like reading everyone's stories. I am so stoned right now.

Matt
10-08-2008, 01:47 AM
I came up to the bus stop and kinda scanned the people waiting and locked on this tall drink of water with nicely fitting pants

Dude, you're my favorite. No one says this anymore!

sjp
10-08-2008, 02:04 AM
i usually date girls shorter than me, only dated one that was my height it was cool but i prefer shorter girls though, 4'11" was the height of one of my exes and i'm 5'11" so it was awkward but cool i prefer em 5'1" to about 5'4"

paul jones
10-08-2008, 03:39 AM
I really don't mind as long she can suck me off like a pro

Randetica
10-08-2008, 07:50 AM
we dont got that bike holder thing on our buses

they must be bike nazis

Fern
10-08-2008, 11:43 AM
I really don't mind as long she can suck me off like a pro

Truer words never spoken.