PDA

View Full Version : If you cool and she satisfied how come that bitch just paged me?

Lex Diamonds
10-30-2008, 08:30 AM
YOU DON'T KNOW

rirv
10-30-2008, 08:34 AM
The means streets of Bristol, eh?
I hope you're keeping them in check.

Lex Diamonds
10-30-2008, 08:39 AM
I actually had a fight outside a kebab shop last night. Had to teach these farmboys a lesson (ie don't verbally abuse and push women). I'm getting a black eye but I think I broke one of the other guys' noses. My finger hurts, it might be broken.

That's the life of a G I guess. :rolleyes:

Randetica
10-30-2008, 08:50 AM
That's the life of a G I guess. :rolleyes:

for a moment i read it as G.I.

and go to a hospital, mister

rirv
10-30-2008, 08:58 AM
Gangstas don't stand up for women's rights. Especially outside a kebab shop. You should have got in a fight outside Texa Fried Chicken because someone disrespected you. That would have done more for your street cred.

Lex Diamonds
10-30-2008, 08:59 AM
Nah I'll be fine, it's just annoying that my beautiful face will be damaged for a few days. Also annoying that none of the people I was with jumped in, I wasn't even in the wrong and all except one of them just stood by and let me take a kicking.

On a lighter note I went to the Mighty Boosh halloween party at a club last night. Met Mike Fielding (Naboo)- he is so tiny, he's like 4'5" or some shit!

Lex Diamonds
10-30-2008, 09:00 AM
Gangstas don't stand up for women's rights. Especially outside a kebab shop. You should have got in a fight outside Texa Fried Chicken because someone disrespected you. That would have done more for your street cred.
It's OK, I'll go out tonight and pick a fight with a small guy so I can kick the shit out of him in front of my mates. Then they'll know what's really good.

rirv
10-30-2008, 09:42 AM
Don't forget to pack a piece.

NoFenders
10-30-2008, 12:36 PM
Especially outside a kebab shop.

lol

:cool:

Planetary
10-30-2008, 01:53 PM

camo
10-31-2008, 07:18 AM
PADOUKEN!

Adam
10-31-2008, 09:32 AM
pfft, students.

I remember when I was younger and I thought it was cool when the students infested the city. Now I can't wait for the 3 months they ain't here.

I'm so old...

Lex Diamonds
10-31-2008, 09:50 AM
SEE ME IN YA CITY SITTIN PRETTY, KNOW I'M SHININ DAWG

Fern
10-31-2008, 10:44 AM

Hit someone in the head with a bottle outside a welfare office for scuffing up you new Jordans then take some cunt to the chop.....

I'll teach you ganstaness

Dorothy Wood
10-31-2008, 11:53 AM
SEE ME IN YA CITY SITTIN PRETTY, KNOW I'M SHININ DAWG

I thought that said you were shittin dawg. oop.

Lex Diamonds
10-31-2008, 01:16 PM
The best part was at the start when I threw my kebab in his face. It made a really satisfying "SLAP" noise and he had grease and garlic sauce all over his face afterwards, I don't even think think he realised. (y)

NoFenders
10-31-2008, 01:32 PM
Did you order another?

DandyFop
10-31-2008, 01:46 PM
On a lighter note I went to the Mighty Boosh halloween party at a club last night. Met Mike Fielding (Naboo)- he is so tiny, he's like 4'5" or some shit!

I want to hear more about this.

Waus
10-31-2008, 02:29 PM
Me too. Did Bollo DJ?

paul jones
11-01-2008, 03:13 AM
fuck the Hollyoaks slags! Channel 4 needs a new show

Padster is reppin in the farmer's boys cowshed with his kebab flingin skills to protect the dorises(y)

Lex Diamonds
11-01-2008, 10:04 AM
Me too. Did Bollo DJ?
Nope, although he was there, out of costume. Naboo's set wasn't all that to be honest, just played all the obvious indie/alternative pop tunes that you would expect. Kind of disappointing but still cool to see the man. I got lifted above the crowd so I was at eye level with him in the DJ booth, shouted "Mike! You are sick bruv!" and shook his hand. (y)

There were lots of cool costumes around, too. Same with the place I went last night, there was someone dressed as Old Gregg with a piece of white card stuck to their crotch simply saying "MANGINA". Awesome.

Adam
11-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Ain't he tiny!

It was pretty much the same at the after show party when we went to see the mighty boosh live other month. Played a indie DJ set which wouldn't look too much out of place on MTV.

russhie
11-02-2008, 02:18 AM
The best part was at the start when I threw my kebab in his face. It made a really satisfying "SLAP" noise and he had grease and garlic sauce all over his face afterwards, I don't even think think he realised. (y)

hahahaha

Ages ago I slapped my little sister in the face with a big slice of tomato, so worth it for the noise it made

Videodrome
11-02-2008, 08:36 AM
not to stray off topic or anything, but if you still got a pager that bitches are actually paging, WOW. retro pimpin' in full effect.