PDA

View Full Version : Teen Drama [help]

Nygel
11-01-2008, 05:10 PM
I'm working on a faux Teen Drama series and have a few scenes written but a huge problem has stumbled upon me. I don't watch teen dramas or have too much experience with them in general.

So if anyone does and can share some classic situations or any input, that'd be much appreciated.

kaiser soze
11-01-2008, 05:19 PM
gay sex in the locker room

Knuckles
11-01-2008, 05:19 PM
My Dad walked in on me boning my girlfriend on the living room couch when I was a teen.

That's a whole episode right there.

kaiser soze
11-01-2008, 05:21 PM
my coach walked in on me :(

that's a whole season....

down the drain or up the poop shoot, whatever you prefer

Adam
11-01-2008, 05:22 PM
erm.

Some1 didn't text me straight back, it took like 3 hours. I mean, like what could he/she doin for 3 hours. I bet he/she is with him/her. And I know he/she got it because I had deilvery report on. I mean, what could he/she be doin not to text me back...

...I'm pretty sure that is what a Teen Drama is like.

Watch Dawsons Creek!

Nygel
11-01-2008, 05:23 PM
My Dad walked in on me boning my girlfriend on the living room couch when I was a teen.

That's a whole episode right there.
haha, my friends dad walked in on him, except he was ridiculously drunk. so my friend pulled the sheets over him as much as he could but he ass was hanging out. his dad was just like 'hey, did you know we had basketball in the garage? we should go play basketball right now.' my friend was puzzled and responded 'not right now dad, im busy' and he walked back out of hte room.

Freebasser
11-01-2008, 05:57 PM
Lesbian Vampire Monkey Sex Murder Mystery Special.

Audio.
11-01-2008, 06:47 PM
... With sexy results.

hpdrifter
11-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Girl's parents won't let her see the boy she likes.

Or any story line with cheating is gold in teen dramas