PDA

View Full Version : imagine if dogs could tell when you're being condescending to them

Bob
11-11-2008, 10:08 PM
they'd be so hard to talk to

mikizee
11-11-2008, 11:18 PM
Hadn't really thought about it to tell you the truth

Pres Zount
11-12-2008, 08:00 AM
I would accept that, but only if dogs could tell when I am mad at them, too.

taquitos
11-12-2008, 11:42 AM
i'm not condescending to dogs, i treat them with dignity and respect. so they would still be easy to talk to, for me anyway.

Freebasser
11-12-2008, 01:36 PM
I don't think they'd be much conversation. All they'd ever talk to you about is licking testicles and chasing cats.

Myu-to
11-12-2008, 02:01 PM
I don't think they'd be much conversation. All they'd ever talk to you about is licking testicles and chasing cats.
WHO ARE THEY TO JUDGE ME?!?!

Matt
11-13-2008, 03:20 AM
This thread isn't nearly as interesting as I thought it would be.

Audio.
11-13-2008, 03:33 AM
my durg would be talking sturff like this,

Durg: "Hey, Audio! Guess wot?"

Me: "What did you doo?"

Durg: "I pissed on dirt and turk a durmp like a mother fucker. Ya know? Like turk a durmp out of my pencil size asshole. I also barked at some at some bitches but they aint paid attention. I also slept most of the times. Yeah typical day."

Me: "Same here."

Durg: "Bitch, you betta feed me some good damn food. None of that coco puffs bull shit. That aint food. Thats fucking like eating Smurf shit on ma bowlz"

Durg: "And when the FUCK are you gonna take me to the mother fucking park. I OWN this town! I need to mark my shit on these street mother fucker."

I wuv my dog and this Tylenol has got me daaaaaaazed as a fucking bird in the house what am I making sense? I hope soo. I dunno. shit. haha zombies can not run ahaha