PDA

View Full Version : Hey I talked to my Parents today and their still married and said Hit to everyone hrr

BangkokB
11-14-2008, 12:22 PM
Opps Hit meant Hi...Sorry
They asked me how the economy was doing here and I said not bad. And then they told me that they voted for Obama. And that's pretty cool with me because I didn't vote and their from South Carolina so that let me know that not all red staters are hillbillies. Parents: Gotta Love'em. Then I did a spoken word version of So Whatcha Want and they didn't get it and then they said had to go walk at the mall.

All my aliases have a Jan 1 BDay. I haven't created one, though, in over 2 years

ericlee
11-14-2008, 12:27 PM
hey, is that a Boeing 747?

Yep, here it comes

*BRRRAAAAARRRRggggggggvvvvvvvhhhhh*

There it goes.

camo
11-14-2008, 12:31 PM
I'm getting ready to go out and eat at a thai fusion restaurant, it's really cool. They put strawberries and kumquats and the sweet and sour chicken.

BangkokB
11-14-2008, 12:31 PM
Bullshit: Midgets look funny in tuxedos. I'm gonna stand my ground on this

camo
11-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Good point. I think I'm going to go with black tie/white shirt classic combo. Not a tux, but thanks for being randomly helpful

BangkokB
11-14-2008, 12:51 PM
I then sharpened the pencil and exclaimed that acid reflux might just just not be a cause it might be a problem. Did you know that there is 1 Dentist out of 5 that doesn't recommend Trident? I'd like to find that Dentist. He's an Anarchist. A mover AND a shaker

ericlee
11-14-2008, 01:55 PM
I'm getting ready to go out and eat at a thai fusion restaurant, it's really cool. They put strawberries and kumquats and the sweet and sour chicken.

Blasphemy! You don't mix dessert with your dinner.

camo
11-14-2008, 02:23 PM
ha ha, I think that's were the 'fushion' comes into play.

YoungRemy
11-14-2008, 02:42 PM
The rare backwoods flavour of morel mushrooms and Chardonnay accentuate the sassafras creating a Cajun sauce that is beyond belief.

b i o n i c
11-14-2008, 02:43 PM
i agree and whenever i come across, say, a koala bear or an anteater i usually get so thirsty i could sleep for days. kinda like when old ladies make bread pudding, hammocks are just a figure of speech. i mean come on.