PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Serial Killer

Fern
01-25-2009, 05:05 PM
While there are many documented serial killers throughout the world, I think the most gangsta serial killer by far is my nigga Ted Bundy. 3 skanks in one night and 2 escapes? Word.

Who is yours?????

(lb)

funk63
01-25-2009, 05:10 PM
David Berkowitz

Myu-to
01-25-2009, 05:20 PM
Cap'n Crunch.

Freebasser
01-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Harold Shipman of course!

jabumbo
01-25-2009, 05:38 PM
Cap'n Crunch.

i would have agreed with you, but then they came out with this abomination of a version with peanut butter. from then on out, the cap'n has been out of my life. :(

kix is where its at

kleptomaniac
01-25-2009, 05:44 PM
sweeney todd
hannibal lecter
freddy krueger
chucky

Helvete
01-25-2009, 05:48 PM
David Berkowitz
Yeah, "the dog made me do it".

Ed Gein made things out of his victims, how resourceful is that?! New lamp please Ed!

Adam
01-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Walt Disney

saz
01-25-2009, 06:07 PM
none considering they're all scumbags.

Freebasser
01-25-2009, 06:09 PM
Yeah, but who's your favourite scumbag?

TAL
01-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Richard Chase

Nygel
01-25-2009, 06:47 PM
ed gein
why? cuz i think hes the most fucked up one. though only convicted of 2 murders... check out what they found in his house:

* Human skulls mounted upon the corner posts of his bed
* Human skullcaps, apparently in use as soup bowls
* An array of "shrunken heads"
* Skin fashioned into a lampshade and used to upholster chair seats
* Skin from the face of Mary Hogan, a local tavern owner, found in a paper bag
* A vest crafted from the skin of a woman's torso
* Socks made from human flesh
* A sheath made from human skin
* A human heart (it is disputed where the heart was found; deputy reports all claimed that the heart was in a saucepan on the stove, while some crime scene photographers claimed it was in a paper bag)
* A window shade pull consisting of human lips
* Four noses
* Organs in the refrigerator
* Pieces of salted genitalia in a box

yeah

abcdefz
01-25-2009, 07:12 PM
Zodiac was a pretty terrific movie.

I'll probably never, ever, ever get the lakeside stabbing scene out of my head. Not until dementia, anyway.

Kid Presentable
01-25-2009, 07:47 PM
It's between Ted Bundy and Zodiac; not that I like what they did, but that stuff is obscenely fascinating. The David Fincher Zodiac film is probably one of my favourite films ever.

Lyman Zerga
01-25-2009, 09:28 PM
whoever killed the most

and that woman who fed pigs with her men was cool too

yeahwho
01-25-2009, 11:54 PM
serpentine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Sobhraj)

Nygel
01-26-2009, 01:30 AM
This guy may take the cake. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Shipman)

mate_spawn_die
01-26-2009, 01:50 AM
i don't think any of them were quite as fucked up as albert fish (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_fish).

Fish's sexual fetishes, including coprophilia, urophilia, pedophilia, sadism and masochism

oh..and don't forget he was a cannibal

"Fish began deliberately harming himself. He would self-embed needles into his groin, which he normally would remove afterwards, but soon he began to insert them so deep that they were impossible to take out. Later x-rays revealed that Fish had at least 29 needles lodged in his pelvic region. He also hit himself repeatedly with a nail-studded paddle."

"Fish was fascinated by a bisection of a penis; soon after, he developed a morbid interest in castration"

Pres Zount
01-26-2009, 08:02 AM
Geoffrey Palmer

na§tee
01-26-2009, 08:22 AM
i think you mean jeffrey dahmer. geoffrey palmer is the old dude from as time goes by.

Helvete
01-26-2009, 09:46 AM
I think that was a set up.

na§tee
01-26-2009, 10:50 AM
yeeeeessss. i was aware of that.

Schmeltz
01-26-2009, 11:02 AM
Q: What's the difference between John Wayne Gacy and Santa Claus?

A: John Wayne Gacy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy) will stop at nothing to kill you.

I saw Stephen King's "It" at the tender age of 6 and was terrified beyond imagining of Pennywise the Clown. Years later, reading about John Wayne Gacy kind of brought it all back. How can you be a serial killer who dresses in a clown suit when he kills his victims, and still get special clearance from the Secret Service to get a photo op with the First Lady?

Second choice: Countess Elizabeth Bathory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Bathory), the real-life female version of Vlad III Tepes and about as close as you can get to a historical female vampire.

mikizee
01-26-2009, 11:06 AM
I live in teh capital city for serial killers.

Seriously, Adelaide is a weird place.

camo
01-26-2009, 11:22 AM
This guy is local to where I now live and I used to pass his old house on my way to work...

The Yorkshire Ripper: Peter Sutcliffe (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutcliffe)

jabumbo
01-26-2009, 03:02 PM
whoever killed the most

joseph stalin?

Lyman Zerga
01-26-2009, 06:50 PM
joseph stalin?

sounds good to me (y)

Pres Zount
01-27-2009, 07:46 AM
Robert Conquest (the leading historian on Stalin's killings) puts his death toll at 20 million. That includes the Ukrainian famine, with around 6-9 million dead, although some historians don't believe it was on purpose. Official Soviet records of the time put executions and such at 3 million, but they don't include forced famines, killing Red Army "deserters", Germans murdered after the war and lots of other things that Stalin didn't count as actually killing people when people where clearly being killed.

Japanese war crimes during the Sino-Japanese war and WWII are estimated at 10-20 million, but it's hard enough for me to find anything on it in a thirty second google search, let alone decide between accurate or not so accurate figures.

Mao's death toll has ranged from anywhere between 5 to 65 million, depending on if you believe Maoist apologisers who still read the little red book before bed, or people that think it's even possible to kill that many. Actual estimates based on facts rather than personal opinion put it at about 30 or 40 million, most of them starved to death, so again not "officially" executed. Isn't it horrible that we have a give or take of about ten million people?

So anyway, the amount of people executed by the Nazis is put at between 6-10 million, but if you count all the things that boosts Stalin and Mao's death tolls, then you have to count WWII in Europe for Hitler, which is around 40-45 million, about 25 million of those killed being Soviet. I guess you'll have to decide between your home town favourite or a Chinese guy, Randy.

The biggest death toll in a single day is attributed to the good ol' USA, with about 70 000 people dead on the day they dropped the bomb on Hiroshima.

fucktopgirl
01-27-2009, 09:47 AM
The biggest death toll in a single day is attributed to the good ol' USA, with about 70 000 people dead on the day they dropped the bomb on Hiroshima.

I am sure they will get a trophee one day for this accomplishement.:mad:

And after that, they go around the world and tell others nation not to developped nuclear weapons...:rolleyes: but they are the only country who used it.

" if you dont stop your nuclear program, we will bomb you, it that clear, we did it in japon, we can do it again."

mate_spawn_die
01-27-2009, 09:56 AM
since we are on the subject of fucked up shit...

i was thinking the other day... "i wonder what age the youngest person to ever commit suicide was"

anyone know the answer?

...why would a toddler kill itself?

Bitchamachacha
01-27-2009, 06:39 PM
I'm down with Ted, mainly because I lived about 45 minutes from Gainesville when he was on the rise. It was all over the news when I was in high school. Pretty scary shit.

funk63
01-27-2009, 06:43 PM
since we are on the subject of fucked up shit...

i was thinking the other day... "i wonder what age the youngest person to ever commit suicide was"

anyone know the answer?

...why would a toddler kill itself?

Hmm thats a good question. I've seen some kids get pretty pissed over candy toys etc. I've never heard of a toddler killing itself though. I think it would be really awesome if one did. Not that it would be awesome that he/she died but just that they would have the foresight at that age to realize the futility of life.

checkyourprez
01-27-2009, 09:46 PM
ed gein
why? cuz i think hes the most fucked up one. though only convicted of 2 murders... check out what they found in his house:

* Human skulls mounted upon the corner posts of his bed
* Human skullcaps, apparently in use as soup bowls
* An array of "shrunken heads"
* Skin fashioned into a lampshade and used to upholster chair seats
* Skin from the face of Mary Hogan, a local tavern owner, found in a paper bag
* A vest crafted from the skin of a woman's torso
* Socks made from human flesh
* A sheath made from human skin
* A human heart (it is disputed where the heart was found; deputy reports all claimed that the heart was in a saucepan on the stove, while some crime scene photographers claimed it was in a paper bag)
* A window shade pull consisting of human lips
* Four noses
* Organs in the refrigerator
* Pieces of salted genitalia in a box

yeah

i saw a show about that dude. they thought most of that stuff was from him robbing graves. but who knows ya know.

sjp
01-28-2009, 01:13 AM
learned a lot about dahmer in my police class i was in a while back, the teacher of the class was gonna bring in pictures of the crime scene at 9am i think not everyone shot that down, but he was interesting to learn about to think in the interrogation room he seemed like a nice guy until you know what he did. our teacher told us the joke for the guy that got away he was nick named fast food.