PDA

View Full Version : Avatar, the last airbender!

fucktopgirl
02-15-2009, 04:31 PM
Maybe, it is old news for you guys, but i just discovered it 2 weeks ago, and i love it. Me, my bf and my little girl cannot stop watching it.

I love all of it; the characters, the humour in it, and, of course, the history.
I think it is a high-spirited animee.

Just wanted to say that.

Also, if anyone has any suggestion of others animees in that same vein, feel free to share!!

funk63
02-15-2009, 07:43 PM
It sucks balls watch naruto instead.

fucktopgirl
02-15-2009, 08:11 PM
^ I'v already did watch some Naruto before, but it was so/so for me.

I know i will go through all the movies from Katsuhiro Otomo after Avatar. I'v seen metropolis and akira, still have plenty of others to check out.

Audio.
02-16-2009, 02:02 AM
Naruto over Air Bender.

sigh, when is pokemon gonna end? Its like the Simpsons for anime.

Junker
07-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Did someone here watch the movie already??
I just hope they dont screw up with the series....

Audio.
07-08-2010, 05:41 PM
its directed by they guy who was behind signs and the village. Its bound to suck.

jabumbo
07-08-2010, 06:45 PM
i got to see the movie as a free preview. i knew nothing of the original cartoon, and enjoyed the movie. i read some reviews and such and people who loved the show seemed to think a bit differently.

i dunno. the movie in of itself was reasonably enjoyable with some fun effects. i think the biggest complaint was that some of the actors were directed into giving off an inaccurate portrayal of their character

Echewta
07-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Grave of the Fireflies. One of the best Anime ever.

kleptomaniac
07-09-2010, 10:10 PM
Grave of the Fireflies. One of the best Anime ever.

yessss. i own the dvd. love it.

also, the live action version is amazing as well. love them both!

i've never seen avatar: the last airbender, anime or live action version, though i will always remain a loyal m. night shyamalan fan lol (unless he did something crazy like screw up one of MY favorite animes, like fma or something. then we'd have a problem. :P)

Junker
07-18-2010, 08:18 PM
Man, so many bad reviews about it.
Just hope this situation doesnt compromise the next 2 films they are planning to shoot (at least I think they'll make a trilogy also).