PDA

View Full Version : sex, lies and videotape

ciaobellaOX
04-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Would you or have you made a video of yourself having sex with a partner (or by yourself is fine)?

Does it make you nervous that you (or your partner) have this evidence that can be used against you at a later date?

Have you ever had such a video used against you or how do you think you would handle it if a video of you surfaced?

Would you lie to a new partner if a video of you surfaced? Try to pretend you didn't know about it or worse, try to pretend it wasn't you?

Rock
04-06-2009, 03:07 PM
Would you or have you made a video of yourself having sex with a partner (or by yourself is fine)?

yep. short clips.

Does it make you nervous that you (or your partner) have this evidence that can be used against you at a later date?

nope. i'm not going to run for office or anything so I don't see how someone seeing my penis on film would be used against me at a later date.

Have you ever had such a video used against you or how do you think you would handle it if a video of you surfaced?

no, i don't see how it could be used against me.

Would you lie to a new partner if a video of you surfaced? Try to pretend you didn't know about it or worse, try to pretend it wasn't you?

nah, honesty is the way to go.

Did your past just come back to haunt you or something?

nodanaonlyzuul
04-06-2009, 03:18 PM
I have. It doesn't make me nervous. I wouldn't lie about it if it came up. I think there is a handful of people that would try to use it against me, but it wouldn't matter. Anyone that is important to me already knows and/or doesn't think it's a "bad" thing.

So whatever.

ciaobellaOX
04-06-2009, 03:20 PM
I haven't had this experience

yet.

I guess if you are married, it would be a nice way to add spice to the relationship and it's not like your wife or husband is going to sell it on ebay.

I just was thinking about the celebrities and such who have such volatile relationships, yet do these videos and then cry about them getting released later. I have heard rumours that Rihanna and Beat Her Down have one floating around out there with her dressed as a dominatrix and she's surprised it got out?

Randetica
04-06-2009, 04:22 PM
only if i was sure that no one but me and my partner will ever see it

na§tee
04-06-2009, 04:31 PM
no it doesn't make me nervous - i don't believe anyone would use something like that against me. if they did, sure it would be hella embarassing, but it proves them to be the massive asshole, not me - it's something you've done together as a couple and hey, they'd be in the video too, so what the hell.

Helvete
04-06-2009, 04:36 PM
I have. It doesn't make me nervous. I wouldn't lie about it if it came up. I think there is a handful of people that would try to use it against me, but it wouldn't matter. Anyone that is important to me already knows and/or doesn't think it's a "bad" thing.

So whatever.

I know, it was pretty good.