PDA

View Full Version : Diphallia

Guy Incognito
04-21-2009, 03:43 PM
Gents, or ladies if you are feeling like getting involved in this very stupid thread.

If you had Diphallia i.e had two dicks which of the poll options would you prefer to do.

I cant decide so i think that means i would end up masterbating twice as much

EDIT: I realised after i made the poll options that i didnt think about dudes that like dudes but most of the options still apply.

TurdBerglar
04-21-2009, 11:24 PM
snakes have two dicks

snakes are cool

Bob
04-22-2009, 12:10 AM
i would probably curse god for my freakish existence

Dorothy Wood
04-22-2009, 12:53 AM
yeah, I chose masturbate because it seems like it'd be hard to get laid if you had two weiners. buttt, I didn't think of the gay angle. so I'd do two dudes in the butt at the same time. :eek:(y)(y)

Guy Incognito
04-22-2009, 04:03 AM
i would probably curse god for my freakish existence

I'm sure there would be some benefits dude.

I would set myself up as some sort of freakshow stripper and my entrance music would be MC Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock's biggest hit.

Guy Incognito
04-22-2009, 05:28 AM
it seems like it'd be hard to get laid if you had two weiners.

what would it matter, if you met a guy and eventually went to a bedroom somewhere and then he dropped the bomb would you instantly tell him to bugger off or wouldnt you be the slightest bit curious or even intrigued.

Dorothy Wood
04-22-2009, 10:42 AM
well, I might be intrigued, but not enough to just hop on.

Guy Incognito
04-22-2009, 11:13 AM
well, I might be intrigued, but not enough to just hop on.

lol.

what i mean is that you could have spent all evening with this dude and he turned out to be the most charming, funny etc geezer and you are really taken with him and then you would tell him bollocks because it turns out he has a spare willy. Is that a total deal breaker?

funk63
04-22-2009, 11:28 AM
Join a freakshow and get MAD DOLLARS! Also masturbate twice as much.

Dorothy Wood
04-22-2009, 11:26 PM
lol.

what i mean is that you could have spent all evening with this dude and he turned out to be the most charming, funny etc geezer and you are really taken with him and then you would tell him bollocks because it turns out he has a spare willy. Is that a total deal breaker?

if he's the most charming funny geezer, I would not tell him bollocks.

but that's true of anything for me, really. although I would probably be a bit turned off by someone covered in puss-filled boils. however, it's kind of shitty of me to judge. boil boy might be a lovely gentleman.

Guy Incognito
04-23-2009, 12:54 PM
still surprised nobody has cracked the gag about the dude with 5 dicks in this thread.

taquitos
04-23-2009, 01:09 PM
a proper gentleman always has his boils lanced.