PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Namaste max mix #4

dirtydan11
05-04-2009, 11:02 PM
Jimmy Namaste is up in the news, the 4th and second last remix. I have to admit, i predicted jimmy james mixed with lighten up for this one. well i was half right! another good mix with lots of little bboy lines from old songs.. max made almost an original beat, as Namaste is harder to hear this time. i'm definately not complaining, this mix was a bold move and there's lots going on..
one more and max will link up all 5 with cover art in a zipped file! so that's 10/20 tracks all mixed in 5 songs (!) and all sound great (so far but i think we can expect the last one to be good too haha)

Micodin
05-05-2009, 07:03 AM
I'm feeling it. Nice cool effects and sounds in there.

I think they are all a really good effort.

I'm looking forward to a nice complete zip file so I can throw these on my iPod and roam about the city with them.

Good Shit, Max!

Laver1969
05-05-2009, 02:30 PM
I like it. I'd rank this second behind Booty Groove.

Nice Job!

MC Boulangerie
05-05-2009, 03:24 PM
This one is my favorite with Pass The Gratitude (y)

Brother McDuff
05-06-2009, 05:41 AM
Whoa.

Alot goin' on in that one. That was noice.

Takin' it to the next level. There's a lot of small choppage in that one; gotta really be listening to catch where some of those pieces originate. Nice work. The use of effects are partucularly tasty, as usual too.(y)

scrappy
05-06-2009, 09:39 AM
This guy Tannone is siiiiiiiiick!! I've got my eye open for anything else this kid has to bring....

MintyFreshBeats
05-08-2009, 10:39 AM
hey thanks everyone for checking it out, i appreciate it (y)

please keep posted for the last track, and the ill cover art i made...cant wait to show you guys :eek:

-max