PDA

View Full Version : Could Neil Young kick your Dads Ass?

BangkokB
08-01-2009, 09:20 PM
I think so.

Neil Young could kick my dads ass. Then write a song about it. And I would probably buy it and sadly brag that it was my fathers ass that he kicked in the song he was singing about.

Cowgirl in the Sand OWNS YOU

EOM

Helvete
08-01-2009, 09:33 PM
I dunno, my dad is pretty old but Neil is still like 8 years older. I think my dad would kick his ass. I've not really got the the stage yet where I see my dad as just an old man though, I still reckon he could kick my ass.

BangkokB
08-01-2009, 09:38 PM
I think Mr. Young is going to read this thread and your reply and challenge your old man. You've been warned. Mr. Young is a cantankerous pissed off Canandian. Beware

BangkokB
08-01-2009, 09:40 PM
And I've heard he doesn't play a guitar....He only uses it as his weapon
Yikes!
Neil Young is going to hurt your father. You need to put him in hiding for his own safety. Neil is the Bad Man! And he's Read THIS THREAD

Helvete
08-01-2009, 10:42 PM
Are you on drugs, man?

BangkokB
08-01-2009, 11:28 PM
Nope not yet you holding?
Have you ever had a night that turned into a morning that turned into an afternoon?

Well this is one of those wonderful occasions. I had a great week and it's the weekend and I'm liquid celebrating.

Cheers

yeahwho
08-02-2009, 01:34 AM
I think Mr. Young is going to read this thread and your reply and challenge your old man. You've been warned. Mr. Young is a cantankerous pissed off Canandian. Beware

Old Man look at my life, I got my ass kicked by Neil Young just like you did

Brother McDuff
08-03-2009, 02:08 PM
my pops loves neil; he'd be honored to let ol' shaky kick his teeth in.