PDA

View Full Version : Idiot punches man twice and expects to be treated nicely - looses finger

kaiser soze
09-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Well haha fucker for hitting someone twice

I thought the conservative party was the party of personal responsibility and Christ? He should admit he was wrong for assaulting the individual and if that individual hurt his feelings he should have turned his cheek.

If you punch someone expect something back, if not then you are a bully and suck at life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHSW4Txxz8&eur

fixed!

Whatitis
09-03-2009, 08:29 PM
IMO they are both idiots for getting into this scuffle but come on, biting is for pre-schoolers. Dude lost a digit, much more worse than a couple punches to the face. Have you no unbiased compassion?

yeahwho
09-03-2009, 08:39 PM
He should refuse his medicare benefit and pay for re-attachment out of his own pocket or via private insurance.

lol Cavuto states to him, "Bill, you gave an appendage in the cause of protesting health care reform" that is so fucking irony laden, what a bunch of morons. It's really hard to believe.

He's a Martyr! Half Pinky Bill!!! You heard it here first I came up with the new title for Obamacare, Half Pinky Bill!

YoungRemy
09-03-2009, 08:53 PM
oh I misspelled loses - oh no I'm Glenn Beck 4-EVER!

there's still time!

advanced edit, advanced edit!

kaiser soze
09-03-2009, 09:22 PM
oh

thanks (y)

YoungRemy
09-03-2009, 09:34 PM
oh

thanks (y)

you've got to change the title!

there may little time to save this one...

Echewta
09-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Thank you for posting that clip with two intellectual giants. I was in rapture the entire video.