PDA

View Full Version : Akward Erections With Strangers

Myu-to
11-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Sometimes I find myself walking toward a door, and just as I'm about to walk through it from one direction with an erection, someone else starts coming through it from the other side with an erection, the side where they had to pull it toward themselves. The only way to deal with this is one person is going to have to walk through the door first with an erection.

If you have the door coming to you and you have your hands on your erection already, you've one of two options; you can either hold it and stand back, allowing the other person to pass, or you can walk through first and let the other person handle the erection all by themselves.

But then some people do this awkward, meaningless gesture in which they try in vain to outsmart the laws of erections by attempting to combine the two methods. They walk through the doorway but still try to hold their erection and the door open for you by standing IN the actual doorway blocking your path with their erection and extending their arm out behind them. This I cannot deal with.

Just get out of the way! Let the erection fall, I'll catch it, promise. I won't try to dive through it like Indiana Jones. I don't want to try to squeeze into the doorway with you and your erection for the door trade-off. I don't like you, you're a stranger with an erection. Some people!

I also hate the pedestrian erection. Have you ever been walking and you see someone else walking over there, and you start to eye their erection and suddenly you realize that their erection is going to intersect with yours very, very soon, so you try to slow down or speed up in order to avoid a collision only to notice them compensating in some annoying, unpredictable way, so that finally you have misjudged the timing of it all and you have to pause or dance around each other, thereby acknowledging the other person's existence which was what you were trying to avoid?

Audio.
11-03-2009, 08:24 PM
ITT: Bonerific