PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm in love.

RobMoney$
11-07-2009, 04:56 PM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4628040&categoryid=2378529

So hot.
Obviously a complete animal behind closed doors. (y)

b i o n i c
11-07-2009, 05:01 PM
pahahahahaha <3<3<3

YoungRemy
11-07-2009, 05:23 PM
what team does she play for again?

Googlers like tough girls. If they're beyond tough and just straight bitches, all the better. Elizabeth Lambert, a soccer player for the University of New Mexico, falls into the latter category. In a playoff game vs. BYU, Lambert punched a girl in the back, tore a girl to the ground by her pony tail, and basically ran around the field like a mercenary out for blood. There's footage of all her bitchy antics, of course.

cj hood
11-07-2009, 05:38 PM
B.W.A.

Audio.
11-07-2009, 06:26 PM
I was laughing right till the point where she pulled down her hair. Wtf is wrong with her? Oh shit haha.

RobMoney$
11-07-2009, 07:42 PM
I wanna play rough with her.;)

The BYU chick clearly flopped. What a fraud.

RobMoney$
11-07-2009, 07:47 PM
Elizabeth Lambert (http://www.golobos.com/sports/w-soccer/mtt/lambert_elizabeth00.html) seems to be her name.

Personal:

Born Elizabeth Ann Lambert on December 29, 1988 ... enjoys camping and surfing in her spare time ... favorite food is tacos ... is majoring in University Studies with a focus on Occupational Therapy

Nvrmd. Something tells me she's not interested in penis.

RobMoney$
11-07-2009, 08:06 PM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/GO-ELIZABETH-LAMBERT/332743260234?ref=search&sid=637873773.2439207674..1&v=wall

show your support.
Go Lobos!

jennyb
11-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Clearly your dream woman Rob. She loves to grapple. :rolleyes:(y)

Audio.
11-08-2009, 12:52 AM
I dunno clearly she must be a dominatrix in the sack.

jabumbo
11-08-2009, 09:10 PM
wow. what a bitch.

she was probably getting owned too much to be able to actually play

Lex Diamonds
11-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Why the fuck hasn't she been banned from playing? American sports are actually a joke.

If she wants to pull hair and slap chicks around why doesn't she just become a lesbian, leave the football to the pros.

hpdrifter
11-09-2009, 12:47 PM
Why the fuck hasn't she been banned from playing?

I saw these clips on the news this morning and kinda had the same thought.

checkyourprez
11-09-2009, 12:56 PM
because that is unamerican.

that chick is an enforcer. definition of project BadAss.

YoungRemy
11-09-2009, 12:58 PM
she got suspended indefinitely and I would be surprised if she played next year.

I guess rough play and dirty shots aren't commonplace in the precious sport of football, the same sport this female collegiate American athlete is playing...

hpdrifter
11-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Well I understand a bit of roughness but she's just taking cheap shots. I mean, hair pulling? What is this, a kindergarten playground?

Echewta
11-09-2009, 01:34 PM
She is the prototype.

kaiser soze
11-09-2009, 02:56 PM
she's be a perfect choice for women's rugby

rirv
11-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Well I understand a bit of roughness but she's just taking cheap shots. I mean, hair pulling? What is this, a kindergarten playground?

It's women's sport, so kindergarten was not far off.

RobMoney$
11-09-2009, 06:53 PM
I mean, hair pulling? What is this, a kindergarten playground?

Watch the video again, especially the hair pulling part.
Notice that the other girl is actaully yanking on the front of Lambert's shorts.

THAT'S RIGHT, BITCH GAVE HER A MELVIN.

BTW, if you want to blame anyone for the play getting out of hand, blame the officials who were working the game.
I hope the NCAA suspends them as well.

Dorothy Wood
11-09-2009, 07:55 PM
I'm all for aggression on the field/court/ice, or whatever, but pulling someone to the ground by their hair is too far.*

that said, I played basketball in high school and I clotheslined a few bitches in my day, knocked a few on their asses. I've also gotten my feet swept from beneath me while still in the air a couple times. still have scar tissue. sports hurts.

*although it did look pretty bad ass. :cool:

saz
11-09-2009, 08:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Za161pBwBA

RobMoney$
11-09-2009, 08:11 PM
Anybody ever tried to give you a melvin while playing, Dorothy?
and if so, how did you, or would you have reacted?

A. Chimendez
11-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Somebody pulling on your shorts isn't a reason to yank on their pony tail to the ground.

Elizabeth Lambert is a fucking bitch, and RobMoney is a fucking moron who gets a boner from other people being assholes because it makes him feel better about being a total dick.

RobMoney$
11-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Elizabeth Lambert is a fucking bitch, and RobMoney is a fucking moron who gets a boner from other people being assholes because it makes him feel better about being a total dick.

LOL, someone has some repressed anger.

And Prof. Jim is a fucking pervert who use to message every underaged girl on this mb the minute they joined in a desperate cry for friendship. (y)

PS. welcome back to the board.

Dorothy Wood
11-09-2009, 08:29 PM
I don't think that girl was giving a melvin purposely, and I didn't see any melvin actually engage. shorts pulling is pretty common. in addition, melvins are normally given from the top of the shorts, not the bottom.

as for my own experience, it was the 90's, so our shorts were too baggy for melvins. but if I did experience a melvin attack...I would probably retaliate with a wedgie/knee knock combo. you know, pull the girl's shorts up from the back and knock my knees into the back of hers. or, more likely, just keep playing basketball. *shrugs*

bullies are lame, there's a way to be aggressive and throw your weight around without it being so noticeable.

I like girls who beat up people, that much is true...it's just not very sports(wo)manlike. maybe she should be an ultimate fighter.

A. Chimendez
11-09-2009, 08:31 PM
LOL, someone has some repressed anger.

And Prof. Jim is a fucking pervert who use to message every underaged girl on this mb the minute they joined in a desperate cry for friendship. (y)

PS. welcome back to the board.

If you really think you're going to get under my skin with shit you think I did when I was in high school ON THE INTERNET, you're more pathetic than I thought.

A. Chimendez
11-09-2009, 08:33 PM
bullies are lame, there's a way to be aggressive and throw your weight around without it being so noticeable.

I like girls who beat up people, that much is true...it's just not very sports(wo)manlike. maybe she should be an ultimate fighter.

Maybe she should just play the game instead of being a bully, period.

RobMoney$
11-09-2009, 08:41 PM
If you really think you're going to get under my skin with shit you think I did when I was in high school ON THE INTERNET, you're more pathetic than I thought.

and I don't know what grudge you're holding since the last time I interacted with you, in high school ON THE INTERNET,
but it's both creepy and pathetic that it took you all these years to muster the courage to finally let that out.

I always love when someone disparages me for no reason and then gets all offended when I disparage them back.

A. Chimendez
11-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Is your ego seriously that big that you think that I've sat idly watching your posts waiting for the perfect moment to finally tell you how much I hate you? Like I sit and home and tell my wife "man, ever since I talked to him several years ago I've just wanted to tell him he's an asshole but I just don't have the courage"?

I could seriously give a shit man. You're hilarious. Why am I not surprised you're new sports crush is a bully when obviously brackishness seems to be an endearing quality for you.

TurdBerglar
11-09-2009, 08:52 PM
nobody cares that you have a wife

miss soul fire
11-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Hihihihi! She's a monster!!
She should be locked in a cage with 2 gorillas!:p

A. Chimendez
11-09-2009, 08:57 PM
nobody cares that you have a wife

Nobody cares you can't be bothered with having a personality.

TurdBerglar
11-09-2009, 08:58 PM
uh huh

RobMoney$
11-09-2009, 09:00 PM
LOOK AT ME. I HAVE A WIFE AND I'M NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE. RESPECT ME PLEASE.

new sn, same old dork.

Ty Webb
11-09-2009, 09:40 PM
friday night me and my boy got a ride to another bar up the road from my neighbor, but his car's a miata and only has 2 seats so we were crammed in there it was funny