PDA

View Full Version : ok wtf

insertnamehere
11-08-2009, 03:25 AM
backstory: i hooked up with this guy in the spring a couple times, then he told me i wasnt good enough to date him, blah blah blah. through a series of odd events, he came to move in with friends of mine, so i have to be civil with him because i have to hang out with him all the time. i found out fairly recently that he's had a girlfriend since before i was doing stuff with him. over the summer he had relations with numerous other girls. today, he declared himself as "in a relationship" with one of these girls. this was the first his "girlfriend" knew of any of it. this same guy, one week ago, was trying to get cuddly with me while i was drunk, and when i kept pulling away from him, he handed me a bottle of jack and told me to drink more.

classy, right?

anyway, i was talking to him on AIM earlier and he kept telling me how sexy my halloween costume was, and how i should save it for the next time im with a guy. i kept being like whatever dude, im not into that, etc. and then:

[00:35] me: and i need to find a guy to have regular sex with before i try to venture into pirate sex
[00:36] me: and id kind of like to refrain from sleeping with people i dont reeeeaallly like
[00:36] me: and given my luck with dudes
[00:36] me: yanno
[00:36] me: i give up
[00:37] him: hahaha get me drunk enough ill fuck hahahahaha
[00:38] him: im sure you will find some nice random guy that likes you and you like him
[00:38] me: outlook doubtful
[00:38] him: and then you can have crazy pirate sex with him
[00:38] me: one can hope
[00:38] him: id offer to fuck you now but i kidna want to sleep
[00:38] him: lol
[00:38] me: and you have a girlfriend, according to facebook
[00:38] him: that i do!
[00:39] him: very happy about that

Bob
11-08-2009, 03:33 AM
you know checkyourprez?

insertnamehere
11-08-2009, 03:43 AM
^ actually lol'd

ms.peachy
11-08-2009, 05:27 AM
The thing is though why are you talking to him at all about sex stuff?

Adam
11-08-2009, 05:40 AM
The thing is though why are you talking to him at all about sex stuff?

Life is all about sex when you aren't getting any. Its no big deal when you are.

ms.peachy
11-08-2009, 06:18 AM
Life is all about sex when you aren't getting any. Its no big deal when you are.

Just seems to me she's sending the guy mixed signals, in a sense. Like "oh I'm not having sex, I miss sex, I'd really like to have sex, but I never get to have sex" but then is all like "omg, wtf?" when he indicates he'd happily have sex with her. Hello, he's a guy. One that's already clearly shown that monogamy is not particularly his strong suit. What do you think he's going to say?!

insertnamehere
11-08-2009, 11:58 AM
it cropped up from me saying something like, "i just spent my entire saturday night alone trying to get a video game from 1996 to run on an operating system that its not compatible with, i think its safe to say i wont be getting laid for awhile"

anyway, after i posted this, he got back online and was like, i cant sleep, im bored, you should come over and watch top gear with me, etc. and i kept being like ummm no its late, and finally it devolved into me saying something like, look im not interested and im not really looking for that kind of attention from you

this turned into an unfortunate conversation about the guy i like (his roommate) and the guy told me that he's a great catch and that i never have a chance, got mad at me for being bummed about it, and then told me that he was only hitting on me to try to make me feel better about myself

i pretty much wanted to slit my wrists. hes really good at making people feel like shit.

ms.peachy
11-08-2009, 12:03 PM
OK you should really stop talking to this guy. At all. I realise you may have to acknowledge him occasionally, since as you say he's around and stuff. But you really do not have to have conversations with him. On the computer or in life.

checkyourprez
11-08-2009, 12:10 PM
you know checkyourprez?

got me to crack a smile.

insertnamehere
11-08-2009, 12:12 PM
i dont understand how this guy gets some many chicks. first of all, hes short. second of all, he's indian. and he only gets with white girls

checkyourprez
11-08-2009, 12:23 PM
i dont understand how this guy gets some many chicks. first of all, hes short. second of all, he's indian. and he only gets with white girls

like punjabi or pocahontas

na§tee
11-08-2009, 12:24 PM
erm, what's wrong with short or indian guys? did i just read that right?

insertnamehere
11-08-2009, 12:29 PM
haha, nothing in particular. well i feel like most chicks arent into short guys. as to the being indian, that just seems fairly uncommon to me

insertnamehere
11-08-2009, 01:09 PM
peachy i suppose you're right

i like how he tried to tempt me with episodes of top gear

hpdrifter
11-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Yeah, it is unclear to me why you would talk to him at all. Just because he pings you on IM doesn't mean you have to reply.