PDA

View Full Version : Wolves are getting hammered

Lex Diamonds
11-21-2009, 11:39 AM
3-0 after 22 minutes. Sort it out lads.

Thundercracker
11-21-2009, 12:06 PM
and that surprises you?
you've got the best team in the premiership against one of the weakests.

chelsea is in top form. praises to ancelotti.

Planetary
11-21-2009, 04:25 PM
yeah we defended pathetically. no excuses.

wish we'd taken our chances :(

Guy Incognito
11-21-2009, 04:51 PM
yeah we defended pathetically. no excuses.

wish we'd taken our chances :(

you gotta be gutted, it was a better chance at playing chelsea than most have had with a few of the big heads out but that doesnt always work out, the fringe players for chelsea had summat to prove today maybe.

i really dont want wolves to go down but its looking ominous. not trying to wind you up there at all. just being honest.

Planetary
11-21-2009, 04:55 PM
yeah its starting to look bad. to be fair though our recent fixtures havnt exactly been easy and it would be wrong to form an opinion based on them.

chelsea, arsenal, aston villa, stoke, everton

the next three games (birmingham, bolton, burnley) will be crucial.

wait till you see some of the chances we had on motd. one in the 2nd/3rd minute before they scored, if edwards had made contact it was a goal pretty much.

that being said we were the worst ive seen us today. we really shouldnt be conceding that many two games in a row.

Guy Incognito
11-21-2009, 05:00 PM
yeah its starting to look bad. to be fair though our recent fixtures havnt exactly been easy and it would be wrong to form an opinion based on them.

chelsea, arsenal, aston villa, stoke, everton

the next three games (birmingham, bolton, burnley) will be crucial.

wait till you see some of the chances we had on motd. one in the 2nd/3rd minute before they scored, if edwards had made contact it was a goal pretty much.

that being said we were the worst ive seen us today. we really shouldnt be conceding that many two games in a row.

yeah its all about the six pointers now, i wont write any team off in november after recent escapes from fulham and west brom but i dont know your squad well enough to know if it can cope, i dont think you have enough goals at this level in you but i havent seen you play every game. well when i say enough goals , i mean enough goals to cope with the fact that your conceding a few. right i'm not saying anymore cos this is probably pissing you right off coming from a man u fan.

Planetary
11-21-2009, 05:08 PM
nah its not pissing me off. we just need to tighten up a bit.

we didnt score today but we crafted a few decent opportunities.

two of the goals were absolute howlers from the keeper as well in fairness. and the other two were dreadful defending. you'll see tonight...

Freebasser
11-22-2009, 01:15 PM
Wigan just got creamed by Spurs 9-1! Bet that'll make you feel a bit better, Laurence.

Defoe got 5 :S

checkyourprez
11-22-2009, 01:34 PM
i thought the defoe 5 goaler woulda been a possibility to get me out of the basement of the fantasty league but the only other people that have him are the 3 guys above me. gackness.

Guy Incognito
11-22-2009, 03:09 PM
i thought the defoe 5 goaler woulda been a possibility to get me out of the basement of the fantasty league but the only other people that have him are the 3 guys above me. gackness.

i took him out last week, that would have given me a massive lead , never mind

checkyourprez
11-22-2009, 06:35 PM
heyoooooo im outta the basement mutha fuckers

Guy Incognito
11-22-2009, 06:40 PM
heyoooooo im outta the basement mutha fuckers

well in cyp(y), i would have fucked it off weeks ago if i was in your posish.

Planetary
11-23-2009, 06:45 AM
Yeah wigan lost badly and bolton lost too which is good. i just hope we do the scummies on sunday. i cant stand them.

Guy Incognito
11-24-2009, 04:09 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/wigan_athletic/8374893.stm

Freebasser
11-24-2009, 04:45 AM
Pies for everyone then!