View Full Version : there's a fuckload of crows outside

TurdBerglar
01-02-2010, 10:56 PM
fucking hundreds of them!

what are they doing!

what do they want!

kaiser soze
01-02-2010, 11:06 PM
Just down the street from our place is a stomping ground for crows---- this row of trees on a little escarpment, during the fine weathered days their murder hangs there

but on really cold days, they seem to congregate in our campus parking lot, really freaky looking.

Guy Incognito
01-03-2010, 07:07 AM
your orange juice? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LvLn9PWln8)

rirv
01-03-2010, 07:22 AM
They want your blood.

Adam
01-03-2010, 07:26 AM
they have no soul

ericlee
01-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Can you count how many there are and tell us?

Dorothy Wood
01-03-2010, 11:59 AM
eat them!

paul jones
01-03-2010, 12:15 PM
“A ‘murder’ of crows is based on the persistent but fallacious folk tale that crows form tribunals to judge and punish the bad behavior of a member of the flock. If the verdict goes against the defendant, that bird is killed (murdered) by the flock. The basis in fact is probably that occasionally crows will kill a dying crow who doesn’t belong in their territory or much more commonly feed on carcasses of dead crows. Also, both crows and ravens are associated with battlefields, medieval hospitals, execution sites and cemeteries (because they scavenged on human remains). In England, a tombstone is sometimes called a ravenstone.”

RobMoney$
01-03-2010, 12:44 PM
The basis in fact is probably that occasionally crows will kill a dying crow who doesn’t belong in their territory or much more commonly feed on carcasses of dead crows. Also, both crows and ravens are associated with battlefields, medieval hospitals, execution sites and cemeteries (because they scavenged on human remains).

This is how I stereotype all birds. I always see them scavaging on road kill.
Filthy, disgusting, carnivourous little creatures.

Fuck birds.
Get in your house and stay there until they leave would be my advice, turd.

kaiser soze
01-03-2010, 01:02 PM
If it wasn't for mother nature's cleaning crews our world would be full of rotting shit and junk everywhere

much respect to the animals who dine on what we won't, soups on!

Dorothy Wood
01-03-2010, 02:32 PM
whatever, hippy!

waterboard dem birds, that's what I say!

kaiser soze
01-03-2010, 02:34 PM
one day this will happen to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjj32CavzU0

Randetica
01-04-2010, 03:55 AM
we used to have six birds and i freaked out anytime my mum let them out of their cage, it was like a room full of bats

they been quite loud aswell, im not really a birds person

Guy Incognito
01-04-2010, 04:27 AM
“A ‘murder’ of crows is based on the persistent but fallacious folk tale that crows form tribunals to judge and punish the bad behavior of a member of the flock. If the verdict goes against the defendant, that bird is killed (murdered) by the flock. The basis in fact is probably that occasionally crows will kill a dying crow who doesn’t belong in their territory or much more commonly feed on carcasses of dead crows. Also, both crows and ravens are associated with battlefields, medieval hospitals, execution sites and cemeteries (because they scavenged on human remains). In England, a tombstone is sometimes called a ravenstone.”

also crows=bogeys(y)