PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of weed

ericlee
01-06-2010, 09:02 PM
at 8:30 this morning, I walked into my work building's atrium bathroom to grab a piece of TP to blow my nose and the door was unlocked so, I walked in. As soon as I walked in, I saw a business guy all decked out in suit and tie- all expensive business attire and he looked back at me and said, "whoah, excuse me" and he hauled ass right past me, in a quick hurry.

While I was grabbing some TP, I took a whiff and it smelled like some real good weed and I looked in the sink and he had left a bud in it.

Apparently I scared the shit outta him because I am security there but I wouldn't make a huge scene out of it if he did happen to stay a bit longer. I would have just told him to do it somewhere else, if anything.

I should have fucked with him as he was running away though. Should have told him he dropped something and gave him his bud back. Or told him he should lock the door if he wants to smoke pot in privacy because it's just a 1 person bathroom.

ms.peachy
01-06-2010, 10:05 PM
Jeebus Christmas, how the hell can someone be so stupid they don't even lock the door? Dumb ass.

Dorothy Wood
01-06-2010, 10:33 PM
in college, I forgot to lock the bathroom door at an arby's when I was stoned. someone walked in on me peeing and I didn't even care. ha.

I would be certain to lock the door if I was about to smoke something in a bathroom though. amateur!

Bob
01-06-2010, 10:45 PM
if i were that guy i would have just said "it's ok, i'm wearing a suit"

Ty Webb
01-07-2010, 12:43 AM
if i were that guy i would have just said "it's ok, i'm wearing a suit".

mikizee
01-08-2010, 09:14 AM
I'm gonna put on a suit and smoke some weed

BangkokB
01-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Crimpcakes and Truffels. In my 38 years I know not of either or if they truly exist but what I do know of it it may not matter. The two powerful words said of Crimpfels and Trufcakes are a force to be wreckind with.

Thank you and goodnite

ericlee
01-08-2010, 07:56 PM
It's ok people. B typed that while wearing a suit.