PDA

View Full Version : Unimpotant Things You Would Like To Know...

Myu-to
01-31-2010, 11:25 AM
Is the actor that plays Jack from the Jack in the Box commercials the same guy that does the voice of Jack?

What exactly are the fruits in in Fruity Pebbles?

paul jones
01-31-2010, 03:23 PM
Is the actor that plays Jack from the Jack in the Box commercials the same guy that does the voice of Jack?

What exactly are the fruits in in Fruity Pebbles?

I don't know but maybe google will help.

Audio.
01-31-2010, 06:16 PM
I have wondered if the actor for Ronald McDonald is the same actor since every commercial.

Guy Incognito
01-31-2010, 06:24 PM
I have wondered if the actor for Ronald McDonald is the same actor since every commercial.

you would seem to be suggesting that ronald mcdonald is not a real person. that is madness.

paul jones
01-31-2010, 06:28 PM
you would seem to be suggesting that ronald mcdonald is not a real person. that is madness.

I always wondered if Ronald McDonald came up with the recipe for the BIG MAC.

Guy Incognito
01-31-2010, 06:29 PM
I always wondered if Ronald McDonald came up with the recipe for the BIG MAC.

no, that was trevor;)

gbsuey
01-31-2010, 06:40 PM
Mine is so lame....what became of the power rangers? The older ones,obviously. I really have wondered this, almost googled it but never got around to it

Audio.
01-31-2010, 07:15 PM
Mine is so lame....what became of the power rangers? The older ones,obviously. I really have wondered this, almost googled it but never got around to it

they're still around. I think in one of the other series the Blue ranger and green/ white ranger plus red ranger make an appearance. They became teachers. One works at a higschool the other (Tommy) is a Martial Arts instructor and they came back to help out the new rangers. Red Ranger Jason........... I dont know what he became.... maybe a fireman. I remember one of the them became a firemen. Billy however is a teacher.

kaiser soze
01-31-2010, 09:22 PM
I'm unimpotent (y)

Randetica
01-31-2010, 09:24 PM
why does ben stiller have dark hair when both of his parents and his sister are gingers?

he must feel so left out

Miho
01-31-2010, 10:14 PM
Does Myu-to really live in Japan? Could he be a weeaboo?

gbsuey
02-01-2010, 08:21 AM
they're still around. I think in one of the other series the Blue ranger and green/ white ranger plus red ranger make an appearance. They became teachers. One works at a higschool the other (Tommy) is a Martial Arts instructor and they came back to help out the new rangers. Red Ranger Jason........... I dont know what he became.... maybe a fireman. I remember one of the them became a firemen. Billy however is a teacher.

Well if any of them were destined to be a teacher it would be Billy. What a phenomenal idea Billy...

We have an episode where all the red rangers old and new get together to fight evil-Jason looks a little "heavier" and like he just would rather be anywhere else in the world than in that show!!

I watch too much tv with my kids

Audio.
02-03-2010, 02:57 PM
I dont get why Jason and Tommy had to be bad guys then good guys back again.

lolkat
02-03-2010, 03:17 PM
do rape whistles only be heard by rapists?