PDA

View Full Version : When you've smoked weed - what are your favourite activities?

Kid Presentable
02-07-2010, 09:35 AM
Even if it's been years for you and you find the shit juvenile, please share.

Basketball is fun as shit when you're baked, so is skateboarding. And (some) video games. And boning. Weed is the maddest aphrodisiac. Is that just me?

Rock
02-07-2010, 10:22 AM
Getting on the internet and casually mentioning that i smoke weed on a message board. Shit is bonkers duuuuuude.

kaiser soze
02-07-2010, 10:43 AM
I like sitting and staring at the imperfections in the paint job on my living room walls, sometimes I see unicorns

Dorothy Wood
02-07-2010, 11:18 AM
knockin' boots, shopping at JoAnn Fabrics (a fabric and craft supply store), playing keyboard, drawing.

Guy Incognito
02-07-2010, 11:36 AM
now that i dont smoke that much and neither do my mates, we tend to meet up once in a while at our only single friends house for a smoke and we have just installed a dartboard there which is a bit of a laugh when your stoned, although my mates cat doesnt share that opinion.

oh and definitely making music or having a go on my decks is always good. everything seems to sound better and creativity is increased.

checkyourprez
02-07-2010, 12:00 PM
watching planet earth type of shit, eating, listening to music, smushing guts, video games.

DandyFop
02-07-2010, 02:02 PM
watching bad tv/movies or amazing (british) comedy is at the top of the list. followed closely by makin' out.

love shopping at the thrift store high, or just sitting around and people watching. taking a walk with some good tunes.

i do NOT like driving stoned. no way jose.

NicRN77
02-07-2010, 02:10 PM
When I used to smoke, listening to good tunes or watching lame TV was always fun.

I never did like to drive stoned...or go to work stoned. When I was in high school I worked at McD's and being stoned there was NOT fun.

gbsuey
02-07-2010, 02:42 PM
When I used to smoke, listening to good tunes or watching lame TV was always fun.

I never did like to drive stoned...or go to work stoned. When I was in high school I worked at McD's and being stoned there was NOT fun.

Same as, watching lame comedy but laughing for hours, talking shite, listening to music, playing cards for who makes next round of tea or goes to the 24hr garage. Also, i had the most amazing old fahioned bike, real sit up high job, was great for floating around on.

Caribou
02-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Sleeping.

Really, weed makes me so unbelievably tired. It's annoying because I'd like to be able to smoke it and be a giggling idiot that gets the munchies, but it just doesn't work like that for me.
Vodka on the other hand works just fine.

gbsuey
02-07-2010, 03:30 PM
On reflection, my favourite activity was being in situations where you really can't get the giggles but totally can't stop them, best was when a group of us were going to see about a house we wanted to rent, got fucked up while waiting for this woman to show, then when she did arrive she introduced herself as Reverend Bush....it all went downhill very quickly

ericlee
02-07-2010, 05:14 PM
playing my guitar using some crazy effects, video games, lovin', cooking crazy shit..

Thing is, I quit smoking a month ago. Don't really miss it, I just want to save cash and this was the best way to do it.

Kid Presentable
02-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Getting on the internet and casually mentioning that i smoke weed on a message board. Shit is bonkers duuuuuude.

True. I haven't smoked in months, so I can't imagine.

RobMoney$
02-07-2010, 07:21 PM
My favorite activity to do while high on weed was sniffing cocaina or smoking dust.

Laserface
02-07-2010, 09:26 PM
TV.

I just become utterly passive

saz
02-07-2010, 10:10 PM
tunes
guitar
films

Videodrome
02-08-2010, 01:33 AM
I pretty much enjoy everything from road trips to laughing at people on the job.

Audio.
02-08-2010, 06:21 AM
eat, watch tv, and sleep after. Well, I'm like that in regular basis with out being baked so... I guess I like watching cartoons during.

MC Moot
02-08-2010, 11:03 AM
http://www.ontariosciencecentre.ca/

http://www.rom.on.ca/exhibitions/index.php

http://www.warmuseum.ca/cwm/home

http://www.museodelprado.es/

http://www.guggenheim.org/bilbao

http://www.si.edu/

nodanaonlyzuul
02-08-2010, 02:59 PM
I rarely smoke but when I do I usually just end up on the couch, watching movies, and eating way too much food. Tis why I rarely smoke, otherwise I'd be 300 pounds.

I once watched Legend stoned and the part where she dances with the dark figure then transforms in to it... I freaked.

Then once I calmed down I thought it would be a genius idea to do a ballet version of Legend, and that part could be two different ballet dancers dancing with each other dressed as the two were, then as they go off stage have one dancer as the final transformation.

Turns out that idea isn't so genius.

nodanaonlyzuul
02-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Oh, I also get very sleepy. And for some reason when I'm high I think sex sounds like a really gross idea. I turn in to a prude.

DipDipDive
02-08-2010, 10:38 PM
Fucking, playing Beatles Rockband, playing Trivial Pursuit, watching The Wire, listening to music in headphones, eating grapes, looking at design magazines, showering, making things.

I've never gone to the craft or thrift store high, but my god, what a brilliant idea.

Mr. Boomin'Granny
02-09-2010, 03:26 AM
i do NOT like driving stoned. no way jose.

I drive like my grandfather, I don't like doing it at night.

Mr. Boomin'Granny
02-09-2010, 03:28 AM
Lets be honest with ourselves, what isn't your favorite activity when you're high?

Laserface
02-09-2010, 04:54 AM
Lets be honest with ourselves, what isn't your favorite activity when you're high?

yeah, i pretty much like doing the same shit as when i'm sober.
except for talking to people, or going out.

Audio.
02-09-2010, 07:13 AM
are we even smoking the same herb? I honestly never got any psychedelic feel from smoking back then. :confused:

The Notorious LOL
02-09-2010, 07:01 PM
are we even smoking the same herb? I honestly never got any psychedelic feel from smoking back then. :confused:

Indica vs Sativa, along with the various different strains of each plant. Indica is more of the sleepy body mellow whereas Sativa is more mentally stimulating.

Im more productive stoned. I like cleaning and organizing and planning and doing shit I otherwise find mundane. It lasts me forever when I do purchase it (which is rare) because I cut myself off at one or two pulls and operate with a nice mellow buzz vs the introspective lost in your brain Tardfuzz.