PDA

View Full Version : whats with "hetero" guys hating on vaginas?

Lyman Zerga
02-16-2010, 12:49 AM
i read in the news paper today that robert pattinson hates vaginas, not that i really care what weird nose thinks but i care about that topic in general

so whats wrong with "hetero" men hating on pussies? you cant really call them hetero sexual either

they need serious help cause that cant be normal that or they should finally admit that they are gay

in my opinion pussies compared to dicks are like candy

amen.

Miho
02-16-2010, 01:09 AM
The hatred stems at The Vagina Monologues.

paul jones
02-16-2010, 04:15 AM
what a silly cunt

Kid Presentable
02-16-2010, 05:10 AM
Pattinson would get eaten by a vagina, the weedy little shit.

checkyourprez
02-16-2010, 10:07 AM
if a vag is not smelling good there should be some hate sent its way. clean that mess up.

camo
02-16-2010, 02:43 PM
He's a wet, limp, ACTOR. Of course he doesn't dig the clunge.

Guy Incognito
02-16-2010, 04:23 PM
i read in the news paper today that robert pattinson hates vaginas, not that i really care what weird nose thinks but i care about that topic in general

so whats wrong with "hetero" men hating on pussies? you cant really call them hetero sexual either

they need serious help cause that cant be normal that or they should finally admit that they are gay

in my opinion pussies compared to dicks are like candy

amen.

are you definitely sure thats what he said, are you sure you arent taking it out of cuntext?

Caribou
02-16-2010, 04:44 PM
According to the Dutch translation he's allergic to vaginas. Srsly, what a douche.

But isn't he that gaylord from that twilight crap? If so, I'm not so surprised by his comment. The last time he was near a vagina must've been when he came out of one.

Guy Incognito
02-16-2010, 05:16 PM
allergic? christ

he's either gay or its all a cunning ploy to get even more girls throwing theemselves at him, sending him pictures of their foof and so on

Dorothy Wood
02-16-2010, 11:28 PM
it would appear that he was being facetious.

Lyman Zerga
02-17-2010, 01:45 AM
if a vag is not smelling good there should be some hate sent its way. clean that mess up.

i heard semen is one of the reasons why a vagina could smell bad

im never going to have sex!

Bob
02-17-2010, 01:53 AM
http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/details-pattinson-cover.jpg

lol

Lyman Zerga
02-17-2010, 01:58 AM
According to the Dutch translation he's allergic to vaginas. Srsly, what a douche.

But isn't he that gaylord from that twilight crap? If so, I'm not so surprised by his comment. The last time he was near a vagina must've been when he came out of one.

yes he is
allergic could be another word for hate

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/02/robert-pattinson-hates-on-vaginas/

lol at the classy link

i actually kinda liked him, from the things i read about him before i thought he was alright but now he can go and lick my fist fucked arm

actually this wasnt supposed to become a RP thread, i was talking about this topic in general

a hetero man saying he doesnt like pussies is like a gay man saying that he hates dicks

when a hetero girl says she is grossed out by dicks she gets either called prude or mentally ill, it's more accepted when men hate on the f genitalia..

i dont like dicks in general either but when i love a man then i love his dick too and want sex with him but thats cause i cant seperate love and sex

Lyman Zerga
02-17-2010, 01:59 AM

lol

yeah that shooting made him say that shit

Guy Incognito
02-17-2010, 07:41 AM
it would appear that he was being facetious.

well he shouldnt be like that about the foof

vaginas are for life not just for christmas

Caribou
02-17-2010, 10:18 AM
well he shouldnt be like that about the foof

vaginas are for life not just for christmas

I wonder if anyone ever got a vagina for Christmas. It would be a bit difficult to wrap it and put it underneath the tree...

Guy Incognito
02-17-2010, 10:28 AM
I wonder if anyone ever got a vagina for Christmas. It would be a bit difficult to wrap it and put it underneath the tree...

They gift wrap them for you at the shop, they put them in special envelope with easy to open flaps:D

camo
02-17-2010, 01:00 PM
They gift wrap them for you at the shop, they put them in special envelope with easy to open flaps:D

You could have got a 'lick' line in there too buddy.

synch
02-17-2010, 01:39 PM

lolYou should have seen the rash on the back of his head.

Scary.

Dorothy Wood
02-17-2010, 11:01 PM
i heard semen is one of the reasons why a vagina could smell bad

im never going to have sex!

if you believe the first sentence, you probably shouldn't.

Lyman Zerga
02-18-2010, 12:01 AM
if you believe the first sentence, you probably shouldn't.

it was written on some medical site oh and shut up, bitch

Miho
02-18-2010, 12:19 AM
OH, DAMN

HOW WILL DOROTHY RESPOND?

LET'S WATCH

Dorothy Wood
02-18-2010, 03:43 AM
uhh. I got nothin. it's on some "medical site", facts is facts. no disputing that!

:rolleyes:

Adam
02-18-2010, 04:08 AM
We all know anything written on the web argued from the point of authority has to be true.

Red wine cures cancer
Red wine causes cancer
Berries cure cancer
Berries cause cancer
Breast Feeding is bad for development
Breast Feeding is good

Or read the daily mail, they'll always be some doctor or professor arguing black is white there for a price commissioned by someone with a vested interest.

Woah, sorry for the rant, I've just come the the climate change thread.

I was gonna say something else but forgot...

Man, I really need to get some soon. Around Christmas I had more dates than I knew what to do with - now, its all dried up and I got nothing from any of them. Not even the teenager :(

TurdBerglar
02-18-2010, 04:37 AM
a cummed-in pussy smells fairly funky the following morning

Videodrome
02-18-2010, 05:15 AM
Only if you have your face in it.

Fern
02-18-2010, 09:44 AM

that will be going in my sig

Guy Incognito
02-18-2010, 11:02 AM

Only if you have your face in it.

i know this is a bit random but i read these two posts and couldnt help thinking of one of those old spy thriller films where two geezers in raincoats sit down on a bench and exchange briefcases with stolen microfilm and thes were the codewords

Dorothy Wood
02-18-2010, 04:49 PM

sure, but it doesn't stay that way unless there's something wrong.

Lyman Zerga
02-19-2010, 01:34 AM
that will be going in my sig

your gay pride is getting annoying

checkyourprez
02-19-2010, 01:55 AM
your gay pride is getting annoying

so is your hating.

Lyman Zerga
02-19-2010, 02:08 AM
so is your hating.

im not the one hating on vaginas

Guy Incognito
02-19-2010, 06:45 AM

true but "he can go lick my fist fucked arm" for instance is pretty harsh

checkyourprez
02-19-2010, 10:45 AM

im not hating on vaginas. im hating on poor hygiene that results in a vagina smelling like old coins.

Lyman Zerga
02-20-2010, 02:12 AM
true but "he can go lick my fist fucked arm" for instance is pretty harsh

and? we are talking about robert pattinson here, what he said was harsh too

fucking twilight fans are everywhere

Lyman Zerga
02-20-2010, 02:14 AM
im not hating on vaginas. im hating on poor hygiene that results in a vagina smelling like old coins.

then stop fucking those nasty ass sluts who already caught god knows what

checkyourprez
02-20-2010, 02:29 AM
then stop fucking those nasty ass sluts who already caught god knows what

you have serious issues that i am not having sex with you. easy girl.

Lyman Zerga
02-20-2010, 02:36 AM
you have serious issues that i am not having sex with you. easy girl.

haha, you would love to but sorry, my vag is very picky
though it would totally change your mind about pussies, you would forget that anal sex even exists

Guy Incognito
02-20-2010, 03:07 PM
and? we are talking about robert pattinson here, what he said was harsh too

fucking twilight fans are everywhere

never seen it. i was referring to the fact that it always to be negative, harsh sexual refernces with you.
Dont get me wrong, i think you are one of the..hang on..two of the most unique and unusual characters on here but does it all have to be so mingetastic all the time?

Helvete
02-20-2010, 03:39 PM
Well I fucking love pussy. Even bloody ones, I can roll with that.

Lyman Zerga
02-21-2010, 03:04 AM
never seen it. i was referring to the fact that it always to be negative, harsh sexual refernces with you.
Dont get me wrong, i think you are one of the..hang on..two of the most unique and unusual characters on here but does it all have to be so mingetastic all the time?

hey im a 26 year old virgin! who wouldnt be bitter in my situation?

also being an asshole is more fun and i just hate on things/people that needed to be hated, i also have to jump in for my girl zorra

sorry that im not as boring like most other board members

Helvete
02-21-2010, 10:03 AM
Everyone needs a personality, even if it is only online!

kaiser soze
02-21-2010, 10:35 AM
LZ don't be bitter - git laid!

I <3 vagina

funnest place in the world!

gbsuey
02-21-2010, 10:52 AM
this is one of the funniest threads i ever read, thankyou, i haven't cried from laughing for a while! I'll never watch a spy film the same again

Anyway, jeezuz, vaginas and cocks both, they're not pretty are they? Just so long as they work and they're clean, who gives a shit.

kaiser soze
02-21-2010, 10:53 AM
they're the best looking of all the mammals

ever see a pig dick?

Helvete
02-21-2010, 11:19 AM
Cock tastes good.

checkyourprez
02-21-2010, 12:20 PM
hey im a 26 year old virgin! who wouldnt be bitter in my situation?

also being an asshole is more fun and i just hate on things/people that needed to be hated, i also have to jump in for my girl zorra

sorry that im not as boring like most other board members

only 14 years till your a 40 year old virgin!! then that movie will basically be about your life. :p

Helvete
02-21-2010, 12:23 PM
Just not as funny, and without the job, and without the friends trying to help. And without the happy ending!

Adam
02-21-2010, 02:22 PM
I've never seen the movie.

Most women, even ugly ones (not saying any1 is) can get some cock almost anytime if they want it. Its only if they have a real toxic personality they won't (no saying any1 has here). And then you'd have to have serious people issues (not saying any1 has) cus there is always a guy willing to fuck anything.

Guys can pay for it I suppose. In fact there is no excuse for any1 not to be getting laid at some point in their life if they really want it. Go get laid people - if you want, if not, you should post on a message board

I dunno what I am saying.

Guy Incognito
02-21-2010, 02:37 PM
Randall, the only reason i said "fist fucked arm" was harsh was cos i was having some food and your post turned me stomach a bit. admittedly this is a thread about lady gardens so i suppose its on topic (more than random comments about spy films) plus its your thread, but i just dont htink that because you think you have issues means you have to so graphically negative a lot but hey, what do i know.

checkyourprez
02-21-2010, 04:06 PM
Randall, the only reason i said "fist fucked arm" was harsh was cos i was having some food and your post turned me stomach a bit. admittedly this is a thread about lady gardens so i suppose its on topic (more than random comments about spy films) plus its your thread, but i just dont htink that because you think you have issues means you have to so graphically negative a lot but hey, what do i know.

o wait a second...is Lyman Zerga, randy?

Echewta
02-21-2010, 05:11 PM
Yes. She is also Falco and 5$ftLong

Guy Incognito
02-21-2010, 05:13 PM

no other way round.

if she was falco, it would prbably have been called "cock me amadeus"

gbsuey
02-21-2010, 05:56 PM
oooohhhhkay....i get it now, the two people thing. Are there many here who got the split online persona thing?

Guy Incognito
02-21-2010, 05:59 PM
some people havent got one personality

Echewta
02-21-2010, 06:06 PM
I'm just echewta and tpk

Guy Incognito
02-21-2010, 06:10 PM
^ werent you a bird for a bit? or was that somebody else?

on topic - vaginas ftw

checkyourprez
02-21-2010, 06:14 PM
oooohhhhkay....i get it now, the two people thing. Are there many here who got the split online persona thing?

but there both just bitchy virgin persona's, whats the point of having two?

kaiser soze
02-21-2010, 06:24 PM

If she was she wouldn't be a virgin!

*rimshot*

or was it...as Austin Powers said

She's a man, man!

*GONG!*

anyone own vagina portraits, talk about an interesting coffee table book :)

gbsuey
02-21-2010, 06:36 PM

I'm guessing that's a rhetorical question...i got no idea why!!

rirv
02-21-2010, 08:45 PM

You get the award for worst grammar, February 2010.

kaiser soze
02-21-2010, 08:50 PM
man, if I had two vagina's......the possibilities

checkyourprez
02-21-2010, 10:39 PM
You get the award for worst grammar, February 2010.

i've taken that award 17 months in a row. what chu expect sehn

Lyman Zerga
02-22-2010, 03:29 AM
I've never seen the movie.

Most women, even ugly ones (not saying any1 is) can get some cock almost anytime if they want it. Its only if they have a real toxic personality they won't (no saying any1 has here). And then you'd have to have serious people issues (not saying any1 has) cus there is always a guy willing to fuck anything.

Guys can pay for it I suppose. In fact there is no excuse for any1 not to be getting laid at some point in their life if they really want it. Go get laid people - if you want, if not, you should post on a message board

I dunno what I am saying.

yeah i could get cock if i wanted to but i would rather stay a virgin for 10 more years before fucking some random dude, no fucking outside of a relationship allowed
i got class, sorry

Guy Incognito
02-22-2010, 09:22 AM
yeah i could get cock if i wanted to but i would rather stay a virgin for 10 more years before fucking some random dude, no fucking outside of a relationship allowed
i got class, sorry

i dont mean to have a go cos this thread was pretty silly and its turned into something different. Whilst i think your attitude about no sex is quite admirable, you could spend forever waiting for this. If you dont buy a ticket you wont win the raffle.

Lyman Zerga
02-22-2010, 09:52 AM
i dont mean to have a go cos this thread was pretty silly and its turned into something different. Whilst i think your attitude about no sex is quite admirable, you could spend forever waiting for this. If you dont buy a ticket you wont win the raffle.

i will have sex but with the right guy

my self pride is worth more than a lost hymen

Kid Presentable
02-22-2010, 09:59 AM
i got class, sorry

You shit into a watery bowl like the rest of us. Class is a non-issue.

Lyman Zerga
02-22-2010, 10:00 AM
bitch please

rirv
02-22-2010, 10:25 AM
bitch please

Yeah, she don't shit into a watery bowl, she uses a colostomy bag.

Lyman Zerga
02-22-2010, 11:22 AM
whatever
the message of this thread was:

EAT MORE PUSSY!

Guy Incognito
02-22-2010, 11:56 AM
i will have sex but with the right guy

my self pride is worth more than a lost hymen

whatever
the message of this thread was:

EAT MORE PUSSY!

all right, i can sense this is doing your head in but waiting for the right guy is just being stubborn imo. Me and the missus had plenty sex before either one of us realised we were right for each other. I had a very long dry spell in my twenties and when that ended i still wanted sex again soon after. I just think your searching for something elusive without actually searching for it, if that makes sense. You could start getting on with a geezer but not be sure if you were ready to take it further. I guarantee you, because he's a bloke that he would want to have sex before you were sure and you may run risk of losing that opportunity.
right thats it, i'll lecture you no more.

Lyman Zerga
02-22-2010, 12:03 PM
im only having sex when theres love involved (or else i would be highly grossed out) but this is a bad timing for a relationship, maybe in a few months

so far i can control my cock hunger, no worries

Adam
02-22-2010, 05:39 PM
I'd find it hard to fall in love without sex first - its where the connections are made, where you know you can feel comfortable in each others arms and when you're at your most vulnerable but you feel the safest - maybe you can feel all that without sex? Maybe you can fall in love without feeling all of that? To each their own though I suppose.

good luck (y)

checkyourprez
02-22-2010, 06:03 PM
im only having sex when theres love involved (or else i would be highly grossed out) but this is a bad timing for a relationship, maybe in a few months

hes defiantly gonna be like this chick is a virgin at this age...it will freak him out. and or he will be like this chick sucks in the sack...and be out. either way, not looking good. you might as well call the fells and let the choo choo commence.

Adam
02-22-2010, 06:08 PM
All you need to do is find a guy that feels the same way. I'd say, hang around churches.

Like I say...

Good Luck (y)

Guy Incognito
02-22-2010, 06:36 PM
im only having sex when theres love involved (or else i would be highly grossed out)

thats just confusing the issue. Cant you just have a good time with someone for a laugh. I am guessing you dont want all the awkwardness afterwards of one night stands but maybe going thru all that a few times will make you realise when you have met the right dude.

I'm sorry about all this analysis of you when i dont really know you and i feel like my dad but it just seems like you are cutting your nose off a bit
but its not really any of my business so i'll shut up

Kid Presentable
02-22-2010, 06:47 PM

You'll never do it, because you're a coward.

Caribou
02-22-2010, 07:55 PM

I getcha sista. Same for me, except for the 'maybe in a few months' thing.

Difference between you and me though is that I seem to be fine with being alone while you clearly have some issues to resolve.
Be happy with yourself, open up, interact with people and you will see that not everyone is a mean bastard. If you like yourself and are friendly, others will feel the same about you and then who knows what will happen...

Freebasser
02-22-2010, 08:28 PM
I'm having sex right now.

camo
02-22-2010, 09:11 PM
I'm having sex right now.

He's lying. We're just cuddling.

Lyman Zerga
02-23-2010, 12:09 AM
hes defiantly gonna be like this chick is a virgin at this age...it will freak him out. and or he will be like this chick sucks in the sack...and be out. either way, not looking good. you might as well call the fells and let the choo choo commence.

youre just jealous cause you cant do better than sluts

Lyman Zerga
02-23-2010, 12:14 AM
You'll never do it, because you're a coward.

eat shit and fuck off

I getcha sista. Same for me, except for the 'maybe in a few months' thing.

Difference between you and me though is that I seem to be fine with being alone while you clearly have some issues to resolve.
Be happy with yourself, open up, interact with people and you will see that not everyone is a mean bastard. If you like yourself and are friendly, others will feel the same about you and then who knows what will happen...

you seem to forget that i have my (like gazillion times said before) social phobia and things are not as easy for me like they are for others
i said in a few months cause i need to be 'healed' before i can seriously start something with a guy

im not in a hurry to get dick, i dont feel like im missing out on much, that only thing that gets my inner clock ticking is me wanting kids

and im very friendly in real life, too friendly..

Lyman Zerga
02-23-2010, 12:45 AM
also how come anytime i make a thread people end up talking about me instead of the topic? fucking annoying

that i said im bitter cause im a virgin was a joke so no more advices cause i never asked for help and the rest can eat me raw, ciao

checkyourprez
02-23-2010, 12:49 AM
youre just jealous cause you cant do better than sluts

ha. get real little girl. just because i've banged my fair share of skankers aint no thing. not everyone has the luxury of finding that 26 year old diamond in the rough virgin. :rolleyes:

Adam
02-23-2010, 03:12 AM
also how come anytime i make a thread people end up talking about me instead of the topic? fucking annoying

don't sweat it. Its like when bob makes a date thread, every1 tries to fix it for him when things aren't necessarily broken. We're all different cultures and different beliefs, some more outside the main box than others - its human nature to try and say to the next person this is the right way.

Like I don't think people believed that those who spent NYE alone were genuinely ok with that, other than a big party its FAIL in some peoples eyes.

Shrug it off if you're cool with it - which you seem to do

Guy Incognito
02-23-2010, 04:13 AM

that i said im bitter cause im a virgin was a joke so no more advices cause i never asked for help and the rest can eat me raw, ciao

well it wasnt much of a topic for a start, descended into chaos early on tbh.

fair do's to yer for sticking to yer guns

Lyman Zerga
02-23-2010, 09:52 AM
ha. get real little girl. just because i've banged my fair share of skankers aint no thing. not everyone has the luxury of finding that 26 year old diamond in the rough virgin. :rolleyes:

yes youre no virgin yet you seem to fail terribly in bed and/or your gf is a corpse

you dont even go down on women, HOW LAME AND GAY IS THAT?

every virgin would be better in bed than you and that virgins are shit in the sack is an idiotic myth, made by people who dont get to fuck virgins

i would never let an egoistic pile of shit like you near my bed, no offense

you still got to learn so much, boy

Lyman Zerga
02-23-2010, 09:53 AM
every1 tries to fix it for him when things aren't necessarily broken.

well said (y) (except for the word every1)

checkyourprez
02-23-2010, 10:32 AM
yes youre no virgin yet you seem to fail terribly in bed and/or your gf is a corpse

you dont even go down on women, HOW LAME AND GAY IS THAT?

every virgin would be better in bed than you and that virgins are shit in the sack is an idiotic myth, made by people who dont get to fuck virgins

i would never let an egoistic pile of shit like you near my bed, no offense

you still got to learn so much, boy

riiight.

i go down on girls who are my gf u dork. im not sticking my face in some mystery box.

ive also fucked my fair share of virgins. its not really a myth dear.

i dont think you'd have to worry about me going near your bed unless i was blacked out drunk, thats probably what it would take to get me there!! :p

Planetary
02-23-2010, 10:44 AM
i go down on girls who are my gf u dork. im not sticking my face in some mystery box.

EVERY DAY WE KEEP IT GANGSTA! LIVIN THUG LIFE! SO WHAT YOU MUTHAFUCKAS WANNA DO!

checkyourprez
02-23-2010, 11:40 AM
EVERY DAY WE KEEP IT GANGSTA! LIVIN THUG LIFE! SO WHAT YOU MUTHAFUCKAS WANNA DO!

eating that mystery pumpkin pie is not something i want to ante up on.

Guy Incognito
02-23-2010, 01:03 PM
i do believe we have made it back on topic, well done everyone, you are a credit to the organisation

camo
02-23-2010, 01:26 PM
As a hetero male, the only 'vaginal hating' I do is when her vagina resembles a women giving birth to Kevin Keegan (http://thesightisinend.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/kevin_keegan-head_over_heels_in_love_s.jpg).

Helvete
02-23-2010, 01:39 PM
I ate some pussy last night, how about that one, mutherfuckers.

Freebasser
02-23-2010, 01:44 PM
LOL @ mystery box

nodanaonlyzuul
02-23-2010, 03:04 PM
"mystery box"

&

Well I fucking love pussy. Even bloody ones, I can roll with that.

=

hahaha, this thread!

On a side note, I once had a boyfriend of 4+ years that never went down on me until after the second time we broke up. Within the first 2ish years I got oral ONCE total. When I asked if there was a problem he said "I'm just not really that in to it".

Keep in mind there is nothing wrong with me and my ex before him was on my pie every damned day. And my current one is like that too.

Later the ex admitted it was because he didn't have much experience and was scared to because he feared being bad at it. The last year of our relationship he was doing so regularly.

Whateva. I'd never date a man that didn't give oral ever again in my lifetime, if I have to date again, that is.

Helvete
02-23-2010, 03:25 PM
What's not to like? It's rather nice down there, and making a girl come is pretty damn awesome. Putting a girl first is one step in the right direction for a good relationship.

What the fuck is this thread even about anymore? I'm just enjoying all the pussy talk.

Guy Incognito
02-23-2010, 03:33 PM
What's not to like? It's rather nice down there, and making a girl come is pretty damn awesome. Putting a girl first is one step in the right direction for a good relationship.

indeed.

At first, i wasnt fearful of it, just not confident in my ability but its all good fun,

oh and talking of horiible ones, google images "blue waffle" but dont do it when you are having your tea or at work

Echewta
02-23-2010, 04:32 PM
I enjoy cleaning the cat box.

Guy Incognito
02-23-2010, 04:45 PM
in all my life i have never called it a box of some kind be it mystery or cat or whatever. i think thats about to change

Dorothy Wood
02-24-2010, 01:44 AM
"mystery box"

&

=

hahaha, this thread!

On a side note, I once had a boyfriend of 4+ years that never went down on me until after the second time we broke up. Within the first 2ish years I got oral ONCE total. When I asked if there was a problem he said "I'm just not really that in to it".

Keep in mind there is nothing wrong with me and my ex before him was on my pie every damned day. And my current one is like that too.

Later the ex admitted it was because he didn't have much experience and was scared to because he feared being bad at it. The last year of our relationship he was doing so regularly.

Whateva. I'd never date a man that didn't give oral ever again in my lifetime, if I have to date again, that is.

ha, this is pretty similar to my situation. although I didn't date my last boyfriend for that long. what my ex said to me was "I don't mind eating your pussy". :rolleyes: like it was some kind of chore previous to me. even still, it wasn't a regular occurrence...he did it maybe 4 times in a year. I guess his last girlfriend never went down on him ever (ever!), so oral wasn't really a part of their sexual relationship.

the boyfriend before that went down like it was his job...but somehow was never really that good at giving me orgasms. I never really gave him BJs because he claimed he didn't like them...but then I randomly found a video of a girl giving a dude a BJ on his computer when I was looking for a game I'd downloaded (he had a messy desktop). what a dingus!

my current dude and I pretty much worship each other's bodies. He's so good sometimes I want to punch him in the face.

see, now this is where I think you're losing people. there's no way a virgin could be very good in bed. it takes practice to be good. even people who love each other don't always get things right at first. it's a mistake to judge and ridicule people who have experience just because you lack it and have therefore decided you're morally superior.

as much shit as everyone gives CYP, I can get behind this statement. I've only given blow Js to men I've had relationships with...and one fuck buddy (because he was good in bed, clean and very fit, so it'd be a shame not to). oral is just too personal for random hook ups. that maybe doesn't make sense, but it's how I've always felt.

anyway, the moral of the story is, I probably wouldn't be such a champ in the sack if I hadn't fooled around with a couple few jerks first. I also wouldn't be able to appreciate how good I have it now.

The thing is, sex is only shrouded in mystery because everyone is different. there's no one way to do stuff, and any kind of practice you can get is worthwhile in my opinion. that way, when you find a person you like hanging out with for more than sexual reasons, your experience helps you make that person feel good sexually. and then they make you feel good. extra good.

:cool:

cosmo105
02-24-2010, 02:00 AM
sex of all kinds is so totally rad. big fan. (y)

Bob
02-24-2010, 02:02 AM
yeah, well, i've discovered all kinds of other fun that you guys know nothing about, and you're not allowed to know about it i'm not telling

cosmo105
02-24-2010, 02:56 AM
frisbees are pretty fun too.

BUT NOT AS FUN AS BONIN'!

Adam
02-24-2010, 04:08 AM
but bad sex is the ultimate anti-climax,. Literally.,

Some young impressionable types here might read this thread as 'its good to put it about a bit'. But I would like to say as some1 who works in-part with sexual health - women, don't let guys cum inside you unless you're 100% happy with what you are doing and know the risks. Yes, better without condoms but still better than none at all. The pill isn't 100% safe and won't stop STDs.

Guys, don't be a douche and ever force yourself on some1 who says no. Even current girlfriends/fuck buddies when you are drunk - if you do, its still rape which is not cool. Most rapes happen by some-one they know, its not the woman's fault for having a drink or wearing a skirt or having her hair up etc.

and have fun.

Guy Incognito
02-24-2010, 04:15 AM
yeah, well, i've discovered all kinds of other fun that you guys know nothing about, and you're not allowed to know about it i'm not telling

its message boards isnt it?

Kid Presentable
02-24-2010, 05:09 AM
Fucking water-wings is the boooooomb

Helvete
02-24-2010, 08:30 AM
Guys, don't be a douche and ever force yourself on some1 who says no. Even current girlfriends/fuck buddies when you are drunk - if you do, its still rape which is not cool.

I've never done this (to a drunk girl), but with the girl I am seeing now, I make a move for her pants or something, and she pushes my hand away, fair enough, I stop. Then she's like 'what's wrong, why did you stop?', so now, I rip those pants off whether she fake protests or not. Damn women, messing with me.

I think I'd know, and she'd make it damn clear if she really didn't want to do it though.

checkyourprez
02-24-2010, 10:55 AM
the boyfriend before that went down like it was his job...but somehow was never really that good at giving me orgasms. I never really gave him BJs because he claimed he didn't like them...but then I randomly found a video of a girl giving a dude a BJ on his computer when I was looking for a game I'd downloaded (he had a messy desktop). what a dingus!

maybe he was interested in giving the blowjob..

Guys, don't be a douche and ever force yourself on some1 who says no. Even current girlfriends/fuck buddies when you are drunk - if you do, its still rape which is not cool. Most rapes happen by some-one they know, its not the woman's fault for having a drink or wearing a skirt or having her hair up etc.

can't rape the willing adam.

Dorothy Wood
02-24-2010, 11:34 AM
I've never done this (to a drunk girl), but with the girl I am seeing now, I make a move for her pants or something, and she pushes my hand away, fair enough, I stop. Then she's like 'what's wrong, why did you stop?', so now, I rip those pants off whether she fake protests or not. Damn women, messing with me.

I think I'd know, and she'd make it damn clear if she really didn't want to do it though.

whoa, that's pretty confusing. it's weird how women kinda want to be taken sometimes.

maybe he was interested in giving the blowjob..

Nah. well, I wouldn't put it past him, but he was a former rugby player who decided to get all sensitive and study feminism and become some kind of intellectual. I think he was just confused about who he wanted to be. deep down he was a bit of an obnoxious meathead. it was just annoying that he denied it.

We're still friends and he's a good dude. Just not for me. He's settled down now and got a nice lady to not give him blow jobs.

Adam
02-25-2010, 06:51 PM
I found out yesterday one of my friends who is engaged doesn't believe in sex before marriage. I was surprised as I didn't know and just assumed no1 in my circle of friends would be down with that.

It wasn't from her and via some1 else and I don't know her fiancée. She is too uptight for her own good though and just I thought it was who she is. She gets married in October, I'll be interested to see if after a good fucking she winds the fuck down.

edit: this girl is 27