03-10-2010, 03:20 PM
=/

hpdrifter
03-10-2010, 03:22 PM
What's the haps, D-dub?

Dorothy Wood
03-10-2010, 03:27 PM
tell me about it!

damn, I don't know what to do. If your significant other had bad news for you...would you want to hear about it via email at midday, then be worried/upset the whole rest of the day until you saw that person...or would you want to not know until you saw the person and were excited and thinking "oh man, we're so gonna do it tonight!", then be hit with the news?

I'm just not sure how to tell my boyfriend that I had my vagina removed.

also, telemarketers keep calling! urgh! and I was late for work! and it's dark and gloomy! and I want to punch everything!

hpdrifter
03-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Oooh, toughie.

My initial reaction is to say that I'd want to know as soon as possible if something was wrong. But I would for sure stew about it all day until I could see that person.

So I guess I'd wait, even if it meant being disappointed by the evening not turning out as expected.

No, I'd want to know. Final answer.

checkyourprez
03-10-2010, 03:41 PM
todays pretty good so far.

day off.

got some hw done.

beat the pussy up midday.

going to watch AC MILAN v. man ure while drinking some palo santo (http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits/the-brews/year-round-brews/palo-santo-marron.htm) in a couple mins.

going to hit the gym later.

nice little wednesday.

its like seinfeld. your down. im up.

Dorothy Wood
03-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Oooh, toughie.

My initial reaction is to say that I'd want to know as soon as possible if something was wrong. But I would for sure stew about it all day until I could see that person.

So I guess I'd wait, even if it meant being disappointed by the evening not turning out as expected.

No, I'd want to know. Final answer.

well, I'm not sure if something's wrong. I started writing an email, but decided against it. It seems like dude is having a decent day, so I just said I wasn't having a good one and left it at that. I have a teeny irritation on my upper lip that might be the beginnings of something terrible. or it could just be a teeny irritation. I hope.

Things just keep getting more annoying. this man came in and tried to get a discount on a piece that's already discounted. he also wanted to pay cash so he didn't have to pay tax. I was like, "sir, we put everything on the books here." and he started nitpicking the frame, saying it had damage, and he made me call my boss (who told me to tell him exactly what I'd already told him). he asked to speak to the manager, and I was like, "I'm the manager."

all told, I stuck to my guns and didn't sell it to him. someone else will buy it eventually and not be a prick. I hope he never comes back.

:mad:

mickill
03-10-2010, 04:20 PM
You should train a carrier pigeon to deliver messages to him when you have something heavy to discuss with him. Give him a little taste of his own medicine.

Echewta
03-10-2010, 04:59 PM
I like to save bad news for the telegraph. A suggetion.

Dorothy Wood
03-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Ima send smoke signals.

in other news, Joss Stone sucks!

mickill
03-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Morse code seems a bit too impersonal, unless you're just breaking up with him.

Dorothy Wood
03-10-2010, 06:09 PM
I'm saving morse code for when I propose to him.

Freebasser
03-10-2010, 06:13 PM
Hang on now - Joss Stone does not suc... oh wait, ha, yeah she does.

checkyourprez
03-10-2010, 06:24 PM
todays pretty good so far.

day off.

got some hw done.

beat the pussy up midday.

going to watch AC MILAN v. man ure while drinking some palo santo (http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits/the-brews/year-round-brews/palo-santo-marron.htm) in a couple mins.

going to hit the gym later.

nice little wednesday.

its like seinfeld. your down. im up.

and just like that im down. funny how things work like that.

i wonder whos even steven at the moment.

mickill
03-10-2010, 06:33 PM
I'm saving morse code for when I propose to him.
Semaphore flags would be more traditional.

jabumbo
03-10-2010, 07:33 PM
everyone else at work was all miserable today, and i couldn't figure it out. this MUST have been the reason...

like what the fuck dudes? its 55 degrees and partly cloudy. you have about 6 pay items being worked on this very second. the ladies have pulled out their skirts for the season. seriously, what the fuck?

i had a great day today. (y)