PDA

View Full Version : INTERNET IRL

Dorothy Wood
03-10-2010, 07:02 PM
I just heard two different people outside talking on their phones walking in different directions. One lady said "TMI", the other said "WTF?!"

hmm, maybe this should go in the twitter thread.

mickill
03-10-2010, 07:12 PM
The internet really seems to be ruining your life.

hpdrifter
03-10-2010, 07:14 PM
Someone post kll's quote.

Dorothy Wood
03-10-2010, 07:22 PM
The internet really seems to be ruining your life.

it is, but I just thought it was funny to hear people say those letters out loud. perhaps if they were walking side by side and were having a conversation...but they were having separate conversations.

meh, it probably happens all the time. I'm just too busy saying "OMG" to notice.

Freebasser
03-10-2010, 07:25 PM
BBQ

mickill
03-10-2010, 07:27 PM
Someone post kll's quote.

ok
I really don't think that gays and coloreds have any place in the military, or at the mall for that matter.

Dorothy Wood
03-10-2010, 07:43 PM
Old Man Crazy (an old man who walks around shouting things regularly) just stopped in front of the store to say, "jew jew, you hire jews? the jew is you!"

awesome. He should start a blog.

Caribou
03-10-2010, 08:05 PM
I do this all the time. I started doing it as a joke, but it kinda crept into real life conversation. Also I prefer to say OMG as a word, not as 'Oh Em Gee".
I also say WTF in dutch (Way Tay Ef!) and I say lolz or lolzorz a lot. But that's ok, because lol is an actual word in Dutch. :o

I'm such a geek.

Burnout18
03-12-2010, 01:47 PM
I do this all the time. I started doing it as a joke, but it kinda crept into real life conversation. Also I prefer to say OMG as a word, not as 'Oh Em Gee".
I also say WTF in dutch (Way Tay Ef!) and I say lolz or lolzorz a lot. But that's ok, because lol is an actual word in Dutch. :o

I'm such a geek.

what is lol in dutch mean? Virgins laughing?

Caribou
03-12-2010, 02:33 PM
what is lol in dutch mean? Virgins laughing?

lol means 'fun'. So when saying that something is funny, you can say "Dat is lollig" and no one would think you're an int0rwebz geek.