View Full Version : NHL Playoffs

Echewta
03-17-2010, 11:57 AM
They are coming...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHeh3tyUL10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14oUVVTY05s

Whatitis
03-17-2010, 12:28 PM
I'm excited!!! Can't wait to get my playoff tix!

Go Kings Go!!!

Echewta
03-17-2010, 12:36 PM
Right? How great is it to finally be able to go to a packed bar and not see purple and gold and drunks chanting "MVP MVP MVP" "KOBE KOBE KOBE"

Rock
03-17-2010, 01:43 PM
People are already going nutty here in the DC area. Rightly so.

Echewta
03-17-2010, 01:48 PM
Correct. Washington is an awesome team.

The one time the Kings played them though, they did beat them. Solidly.

ToucanSpam
03-17-2010, 05:52 PM
The Wings will squeak in and surprise either the Sharts or the Shithawks, you can pick.

kaiser soze
03-17-2010, 07:06 PM
crosby hit - eh, slo mo before the slo mo

Campbell hit - mutha fucka better have a helmet next time I see him

DIGI
03-19-2010, 10:58 PM
Back-to-back, fags.

jabumbo
03-20-2010, 03:51 PM
kings haven't clinched anything yet, buddy

mickill
05-01-2010, 10:23 PM
It's only the end of the 2nd, but I think it's safe to say that the Hawks just got spanked by Vancouver.

b i o n i c
05-01-2010, 10:46 PM
plowed.

abcdefz
05-01-2010, 11:17 PM
Sharks, dang it!

mickill
05-01-2010, 11:37 PM
Mhmm.

How bout' them Penguins last night?

Fern
05-02-2010, 12:21 AM
the jews rig it evvvvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyy year. Pitt v. SJ (its sj's turn you know....)

Fern
05-02-2010, 12:27 AM
Back-to-back, fags.

you and the rest of pittsburgh are a bunch of front running faggots who were about to have 'your' team located before a string of top three pick draft picks (not 1, 2 or even 3, but 5) made hockey relevent in shittown again ang exposing youthe city as the true assholes that you are. (insert washington and chicago, and to a lesser extent, boston in the place of boston if necessary)

HEIRESS
05-02-2010, 12:46 AM
I don't give a shit, but just to piss people off I'm predicting an all Canadian final.

DIGI
05-02-2010, 09:17 AM
you and the rest of pittsburgh are a bunch of front running faggots who were about to have 'your' team located before a string of top three pick draft picks (not 1, 2 or even 3, but 5) made hockey relevent in shittown again ang exposing youthe city as the true assholes that you are. (insert washington and chicago, and to a lesser extent, boston in the place of boston if necessary)

I think Ive made myself abundantly clear that I dont care what opinion you have related to Pittsburgh. I know its gotta be hard living or cheering for teams in a vastly larger market and have to watch a tiny city dominate multiple sports consistenly. Jealousy's a bitch.

RobMoney$
05-02-2010, 09:55 AM
Perhaps in between your tiny city winning sports titles, you could find the time to explain to your rapist QB that "No means No".
And after he serves his suspension Roger Goodell should make him wear this Jersey (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/RobMoney004/15696_388559679266_183054274266_378.jpg) for the rest of his time the Rooney's allow him to play the position for their team.

And although my team's QB may not have a SB ring, I'm also pretty stoked about the fact that he's never been accused of rape.
Not once.

DIGI
05-02-2010, 10:36 AM
Perhaps in between your tiny city winning sports titles, you could find the time to explain to your rapist QB that "No means No".
And after he serves his suspension Roger Goodell should make him wear this Jersey (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/RobMoney004/15696_388559679266_183054274266_378.jpg) for the rest of his time the Rooney's allow him to play the position for their team.

And although my team's QB may not have a SB ring, I'm also pretty stoked about the fact that he's never been accused of rape.
Not once.

Hi, Rob. I'd love to take time to explain to Ben that his actions were a bit on the retarded side, but I'm not a drunk 20 year old coed, so that would make things a little difficult. I'm sure your 20's were a little tumultuous as well seeing as how 99% of the pictures you post were your Vanilla Ice days before you started drinking heavily and eventually took the shape of a beached whale that's baking in the sun. For the record, our QB was never charged with harming a defenseless mammal. Yours was. Numerous times. I'm sure you've read the numerous tv reports on Ben's situation, so you know exactly what went down. Shut your fucking mouth.

I'll take a little trash talk from you Philly fans. Fuckin' biters. At least you've risen above making any more asshole comments in Steger's thread. Keep it classy, brother.

kaiser soze
05-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Was Roethlisberger convicted? Was robmoney hiding in the toilet watching this go down?

Was this thread about the NHL Playoffs?

Seeing that I hate all things Boston (besides the city), my choice is with the Canucks because whales are cool.

DIGI
05-02-2010, 10:55 AM
Philly fans are so eager to talk shit even if it means referencing something that has nothing to do with this thread.

Fern
05-02-2010, 04:18 PM
I think Ive made myself abundantly clear that I dont care what opinion you have related to Pittsburgh. I know its gotta be hard living or cheering for teams in a vastly larger market and have to watch a tiny city dominate multiple sports consistenly. Jealousy's a bitch.

hardly jealously. market size means nothing when there is a hard salary cap :rolleyes:

you wouldnt have realized that as Pens fans dont start rooting until they make it past the first round of the playoffs. pitiful.

RobMoney$
05-02-2010, 06:44 PM
You brought Rapelessberger into the discussion when you started boasting about your "tiny city dominating MULTIPLE sports".

And true that, that Vick is a dog killer. But you don't see me condoning him or boasting about him. It makes me sick to see that scumbag wearing my team's colors.
Vick will also see the field for less that 3 plays a game. Hardly the face of the franchise.

And yes, I know exactly what went down.
The 28yo. wannabe fratboy of a QB who's too immature to realize it's time to grow up and quit being a fratboy and hanging out in fratboy bars and driving around town on his Hiabatsu without a helmet decided, ONCE AGAIN, that despite his previous accusations made against him that it would be a good idea to take an underaged 20yo. co-ed into the bathroom and have his PA State Trooper "Bodyguard" guard the door while he fucked her in the bathroom of the bar. All the while the girls friends were outside the bathroom, helpless to stop what was going on inside because they were being prevented from entering by his "Bodyguard".

Yeah, lovely behavior for someone who is a two-time Super Bowl Champion, Multi-millionaire, and has all of the responsibility that comes along with being the face of a multi-million dollar sports franchise.

Cheer for your "tiny town's" sports hero.

RobMoney$
05-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Also, there was nothing wrong with anything I said in the Steger thread.
All I said was that I never had a problem with him, despite the fact that there's soo many faggots on this board who he associated with.

NLOL & you being two of the said faggots.
Both of your dramatic responses to what I said stand as evidence of said faggotry.

DIGI
05-02-2010, 07:17 PM
And yes, I know exactly what went down.

This is why everyone hates you. You DON'T know what happened, you stupid fuck. When have I condoned his behavior? Never. Sorry if stating the fact that multiple Pittsburgh sports teams have won championships in the past few years gets sand in your vag. If you want to misconstrue that as somehow bringing Ben into a hockey thread, that figures because you're an asshole Philly fan who loves to talk shit and will manufacture or twist words to initiate shit talk.

For the sake of everyone in this thread, since you're such an ignorant douche, how about we get back to hockey? If you want to continue the Roethlisberger talk, feel free to start a thread about it, so I can ignore it.

RobMoney$
05-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Bottom line is neither of us know what happened other than what's reported.
Neither of us were there.

Everything I said is what was reported by ESPN.
I don't really care enough about him to learn anything else about it.
I wrote of the previous misgivings as youthful transgressions, but not anymore after this story.

Bottom line is that it's a shitty time for anyone to be waving the Pittsburgh flag.
You gotta take everthing that comes with it.
Just like Philly fans are still hearing about Santa Claus getting booed nearly 60 years ago.

Fern
05-02-2010, 08:07 PM
hardly jealously. market size means nothing when there is a hard salary cap :rolleyes:

you wouldnt have realized that as Pens fans dont start rooting until they make it past the first round of the playoffs. pitiful..

mickill
05-03-2010, 02:55 AM
the jews rig it evvvvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyy year. Pitt v. SJ (its sj's turn you know....)

Despite all the jew-rigging that took place, favoring the Sharks, they really actually outplayed Detroit tonight. The only real exception being Datsyuk's goal, which was just nasty.

abcdefz
05-03-2010, 03:01 AM
Lucky break. So to speak.

DIGI
05-04-2010, 10:46 AM
I just noticed that I get called a front running faggot by a dude who also picked my team to go to the finals. Makes sense. What doesnt make sense is someone rooting for their hometown team that theyve followed pretty much their entire lives. How absurd is that?!

abcdefz
05-04-2010, 10:56 AM
Forget it, Jake; it's Chinatown.

DIGI
05-04-2010, 01:09 PM
Ha. He's The Two Jakes of the conversation.

abcdefz
05-04-2010, 02:13 PM
I saw that with some friends the weekend it hit. Profoundly disappointing.

Fern
05-04-2010, 09:55 PM
I just noticed that I get called a front running faggot by a dude who also picked my team to go to the finals. Makes sense. What doesnt make sense is someone rooting for their hometown team that theyve followed pretty much their entire lives. How absurd is that?!

Im not from Philly.

Its not absurd, its reality. 4th string goalie and not having your top 2 scorers would put a little doubt in one's mind. I would love to see where the Pens would be without Crosby, Malkin, and Flurey ....

mickill
05-05-2010, 02:56 AM
Detroit's got this.

DIGI
05-05-2010, 09:18 AM
Im not from Philly.

Its not absurd, its reality. 4th string goalie and not having your top 2 scorers would put a little doubt in one's mind. I would love to see where the Pens would be without Crosby, Malkin, and Flurey ....

I wasn't talking about you, fuckstick.

I'd like to see where any team would be without their 3 best players, including the best on the planet.

abcdefz
05-05-2010, 10:52 AM
Detroit's got this.

Ha! 3-0

DIGI
05-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Pavel Datsucks.

jabumbo
05-05-2010, 11:11 PM
Bottom line is that it's a shitty time for anyone to be waving the Pittsburgh flag.

I JUST HAD TO POST THIS (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36943721/ns/business-forbescom/)

mickill
05-07-2010, 04:36 AM
Not bad, Franzen.

jabumbo
05-07-2010, 02:27 PM
ya. how do you lose 3 in a row to a team and then absolutely destroy them the next.

i love watching the one red wings fan i know squirm.

mickill
05-07-2010, 04:02 PM
I know it's not often that a team actually comes back from a 3 game deficit, but I'm sure Detroit's gotten in their heads a little bit now. They might possibly take the next game, and at the very least save face here.

Laver1969
05-07-2010, 05:02 PM
Go Hawks!

mickill
05-07-2010, 05:40 PM
Yeah, more teams need to find a 6'4, 260lb manatee to park in front of the net for half of the game.

abcdefz
05-07-2010, 08:55 PM
ya. how do you lose 3 in a row to a team and then absolutely destroy them the next.

i love watching the one red wings fan i know squirm.

That was embarassing.

If the Sharks lose this round it'll be just too much.

ToucanSpam
05-07-2010, 11:21 PM
LOL SUCK IT SAN JOSE

I feel so vindicated by that win. Fuck every single person who thinks the Wings suck, we've made it to the conference finals 3 years in a row and the cup twice. We were bound to go down eventually, but not before we completely embarrassed the team we will lose to. VINDICATION and nobody can take that away from us.

jabumbo
05-07-2010, 11:57 PM
lol. dude is hard core.

DIGI
05-08-2010, 10:24 AM
LOL SUCK IT SAN JOSE

I feel so vindicated by that win. Fuck every single person who thinks the Wings suck, we've made it to the conference finals 3 years in a row and the cup twice. We were bound to go down eventually, but not before we completely embarrassed the team we will lose to. VINDICATION and nobody can take that away from us.

Us? You talk like you work at the Ford plant.

San Jose and Chicago is going to be a phenomenal series.

abcdefz
05-08-2010, 01:32 PM
I had a dream last night that Sharks lost game 5 3-2. Not cool.

mickill
05-08-2010, 01:42 PM
That wasn't a dream. ^

Us?

I was going to say...

jabumbo
05-08-2010, 06:28 PM
i was going to say nobody works at the ford plant anymore....

ToucanSpam
05-08-2010, 08:03 PM
I always say "we" when I refer to the Wings team and its fans. Whatever.

If Detroit can't pull through, I'd love to see an all Canadian final. I would be elated if Pittsburgh lost to Montreal tonight. We'll see...

mickill
05-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Wouldn't an all Canadian finals require at least one more Canadian team having some kind of chance at making it past this round?

ToucanSpam
05-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Wouldn't an all Canadian finals require at least one more Canadian team having some kind of chance at making it past this round?

I like that you're extremely quick to point this out JUST as Game 5 ended. Perfect timing for your zinger eh?

That was a close game, especially at the end. The Habs could still beat them, don't talk like they're down 3-0.

jabumbo
05-08-2010, 10:28 PM
i don't know about you guys, but i'm still rooting for the jets to make the finals

abcdefz
05-09-2010, 02:12 AM
Sharks!

mickill
05-09-2010, 03:56 AM
I like that you're extremely quick to point this out JUST as Game 5 ended. Perfect timing for your zinger eh?

That was a close game, especially at the end. The Habs could still beat them, don't talk like they're down 3-0.

Uh, I wasn't talking about Montreal.

And I posted that between at the start of the 2nd period anyway, Matlock.

kaiser soze
05-12-2010, 10:18 PM
see ya Pittsburgh!

Laver1969
05-12-2010, 10:26 PM
Us? You talk like you work at the Ford plant.

San Jose and Chicago is going to be a phenomenal series.

Go Hawks!

mickill
05-12-2010, 10:45 PM
see ya Pittsburgh!

Only assholes do this.

HEIRESS
05-12-2010, 11:53 PM
I was just on the phone with my fiance and he is in the thick of the rioting fans in downtown Montreal right now, Oh those crazy French...

fucktopgirl
05-13-2010, 08:32 AM
see ya Pittsburgh!

Oh yeaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
We fucking killed them all!!!! MOntreal canadian are on fireeeee, so are their fans!! We can actuallly think about the possibility to win the stanley cup!!!

kaiser soze
05-13-2010, 09:20 AM
^ I was thinking of you when they won - but I didn't know if you cared for hockey so I didn't say anything

I'm a true blue from the beginning of time Sabres fan, but I'm only an hour away from Montreal so they're my second choice now

If Montreal wins the cup Canada is going to blow the fuck up!

Olympic Gold and the Cup - what would make the trifecta?

kaiser soze
05-13-2010, 09:23 AM
Only assholes do this.

really? that is asshole-y?

awww, sorry I'll fix it

ADIOS PITTSBURGH YA GOT FUCKING BITCHED SLAPPED BY #8!

jabumbo
05-13-2010, 01:07 PM
lol, the pens did look like poop

interesting fact: the canadiens now can claim that they won the very first and very last games played at the wonderfully dumpy civic/mellon arena.

word on the street is that the montreal fans in town for the game last night were complete assholes about it all though. for whatever that's worth.

DIGI
05-13-2010, 02:47 PM
MOntreal canadian are on fireeeee, so are their fans!!

I'm not sure how to take this. Are you being literal? After hearing about asshole Montreal fans around here last night, they very well could have been setting each other on fire. No complaints here. I was actually going to root for the Canadiens going forward, but after hearing of their fans' conduct, fuck 'em. Halak is amazing, though. He's very reminiscent of Fleury last year.

Ty Webb
05-13-2010, 02:56 PM
you guys are retarded. everyone knows the red power ranger was the best.

fucktopgirl
05-13-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm not sure how to take this. Are you being literal? After hearing about asshole Montreal fans around here last night, they very well could have been setting each other on fire. No complaints here. I was actually going to root for the Canadiens going forward, but after hearing of their fans' conduct, fuck 'em. Halak is amazing, though. He's very reminiscent of Fleury last year.

They are some morons , that for sure, but that like 1% of their fans that did the mess downtown. Still, they were awesome and yea, Halak is fucking awesome.

RobMoney$
05-14-2010, 09:36 PM
word on the street is that the montreal fans in town for the game last night were complete assholes about it all though. for whatever that's worth.

I can't stand out of town fans gloating after a win either. For years I had to put up with Mets fans coming in and practically taking over our stadium with their stained wife beaters and Piazza Jerseys.
Shit sucks.

But at the end of the day I knew when I go to NY and my team wins I act the same way.

So I say, to the victor goes the right to be an asshole.

RobMoney$
05-14-2010, 10:11 PM
Now Boston knows what 2004 felt like for the Yankees.
History will be made!

Fern
05-15-2010, 08:34 AM
HOW YOU DOIN 4 WINS IN A ROW TO MAKE HISTORY!!!!!

RobMoney$
05-15-2010, 02:28 PM
History will be made, chowda heads (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_DuOdNNgDQ&feature=youtube_gdata)

kaiser soze
05-15-2010, 04:11 PM
that is such a sappy video for a team known for not being the most sensitive of teams

oh well, here's to teams coming back and winning it.

RobMoney$
05-15-2010, 04:17 PM
why would you assume the team produced that?

kaiser soze
05-15-2010, 05:10 PM
I didn't assume the team made it, why would you assume i would assume that?

RobMoney$
05-15-2010, 07:30 PM
Halak is amazing, though. He's very reminiscent of Fleury last year.

Yeah, Halak's a great player, but he's got to be worn down after going to the brink of elimination in two seven-game series.

Leighton's fresh as a daisy.

Fern
05-16-2010, 01:59 PM
Yeah, Halak's a great player, but he's got to be worn down after going to the brink of elimination in two seven-game series.

Leighton's fresh as a daisy.

Halak's performance this year blew flury's last season out of the water, asshole.

Leighton is too fresh Rob, tooooo fresh \.

DIGI
05-16-2010, 03:45 PM
Halak's performance this year blew flury's last season out of the water, asshole.

Leighton is too fresh Rob, tooooo fresh \.

Another genius comment. You say this after 2 rounds? Halak will be an afterthought if and when they lose. They might mention his brilliant postseason play 5 times next season. Also, it's spelled FLEURY. I'm shocked that someone with such astounding hockey knowledge as yourself would incorrectly spell such an easy name.

Kudos to Philly. Well played. Here comes the domino effect. Philly downed by Montreal, Montreal downed by San Jose.

Sharks in 6.

RobMoney$
05-16-2010, 04:00 PM
Back-to-back, fags.

Philly downed by Montreal, Montreal downed by San Jose.

Sharks in 6.

Digi's picks = kiss of death.

ToucanSpam
05-16-2010, 04:52 PM
Montreal in 6

Chicago in 7

Book it.

Fern
05-16-2010, 06:55 PM
Another genius comment. You say this after 2 rounds? Halak will be an afterthought if and when they lose. They might mention his brilliant postseason play 5 times next season. Also, it's spelled FLEURY. I'm shocked that someone with such astounding hockey knowledge as yourself would incorrectly spell such an easy name.

Kudos to Philly. Well played. Here comes the domino effect. Philly downed by Montreal, Montreal downed by San Jose.

Sharks in 6.

clueless faggots hide behind typo ridicle........................... wonder what time Crosby's tee time was today? seeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

DIGI
05-16-2010, 08:14 PM
You call people retarded and whatnot and my 5 year old niece has better grammar than you. I'll leave it at that.

I'm just saying how can you say Halak's performance is ALREADY better than Fleury last year? Mother fucker won the cup with brilliant goaltending a year ago. It remains to be seen if Halak can follow suit.

Fuckin idiots, man.

RobMoney$
05-16-2010, 09:43 PM
Ole, ole ole ole....ole.....ole!

Flyers fans come up with funny shit!

Jaroslav Halak please say goodnight.

abcdefz
05-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Sounds like the Sharks lost a pretty good game.

DANG tickets are expensive.

jabumbo
05-16-2010, 10:04 PM
DANG tickets are expensive.

what do they run? i remember paying $100 for a finals ticket that normally cost $37 last season here.

RobMoney$
05-16-2010, 10:07 PM
PUTTIN' ON THE FOIL, COACH! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNIdtnUQ3qI)

Old-Time Hockey, Eh! (http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=DR-ZgMz3FIU&feature=related)

abcdefz
05-16-2010, 10:24 PM
what do they run? i remember paying $100 for a finals ticket that normally cost $37 last season here.

I think they started at $115 or so. It was enough that I knew it was out of my range.

Fern
05-17-2010, 09:25 PM
You call people retarded and whatnot and my 5 year old niece has better grammar than you. I'll leave it at that.

I'm just saying how can you say Halak's performance is ALREADY better than Fleury last year? Mother fucker won the cup with brilliant goaltending a year ago. It remains to be seen if Halak can follow suit.

Fuckin idiots, man.

hes playing with a worse defensive core than flury ever had, worse defensive forwards than flury ever had, and montreal didnt have the jews fixing every game like Pitt had. not even the typical goal support that flury had last year. 20 second too many men penalty not called says it all. Halak blew flury out of the water already.

DIGI
05-18-2010, 02:52 PM
You're an idiot.

Fern
05-19-2010, 07:38 PM
watch a game before you open your mouth

mickill
05-20-2010, 05:08 PM
Looks like the Jews have asked Halak to stop blocking all those little black things the other teams were hitting him with.

jabumbo
05-20-2010, 06:40 PM
canadians can't be jewish :confused::confused::confused:

mickill
05-20-2010, 06:54 PM
You'd be shocked at the extent of their rigging powers.

ToucanSpam
05-21-2010, 11:04 AM
OLE OLE OLE OLE, OLE OLE!!

Interesting turn of events, hope springs eternal!

DIGI
05-21-2010, 11:30 AM
^ Your newfound fandom seems a little too enthusiastic, 8 Mile.

jabumbo
05-21-2010, 12:34 PM
^ don't act like like you haven't changed your allegiances recently, 9 mile run :rolleyes:

mickill
05-21-2010, 01:50 PM
^ What's with the sudden attitude, 2 Pac?

DIGI
05-21-2010, 02:51 PM
Yeah, 6 pack.

As a Pittsburgh fan, it's your duty to root against Philly. No matter who they're playing.

ToucanSpam
05-21-2010, 05:24 PM
I think it's great there's still one Canadian team left. There's no logic at all in saying "well my team is out so I'm just going to bitch and moan about the rest of the season." I'm simply following the logic of every human being who started screeching WHO DAT about 5 days before (and maybe a day or two afterward) the Super Bowl.

Might as well hop on the bandwagon and enjoy going to the pub with my friends.

RobMoney$
05-21-2010, 05:30 PM
I believe that's exactly what the French said when the Nazi's invaded.

fucktopgirl
05-21-2010, 05:45 PM
Ole, ole ole ole....ole.....ole!

Flyers fans come up with funny shit!

Jaroslav Halak please say goodnight.

He is not done yet!!!!! Neither are the canadian team...they are faster and wiser, now it is just a matter of keeping their confidence, speed in all the game ahead.

Did you see how Lapierre fucking get under the skin of those flyers pussy, just lovely!!

mickill
05-21-2010, 07:37 PM
Lapierre was arrested for raping ducks at the park last night. It's true. Google it.

fucktopgirl
05-22-2010, 02:45 AM
I love this guy!!!

RobMoney$
05-22-2010, 08:39 AM
they are faster and wiser,

If they're wiser and faster then why'd they get shut out, TWICE?

fucktopgirl
05-22-2010, 09:23 AM
GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RobMoney$
05-22-2010, 05:57 PM
Ovechkin's an asshole, but it's funny because it's the canadiens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEajRuKGm5Q&feature=player_embedded

kaiser soze
05-22-2010, 06:17 PM
eh, if the kid loves hockey it'll be the least someone will do to him

RobMoney$
05-22-2010, 06:34 PM
GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, they'll be going alright.

Wiser & Faster...LOL
Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole....OLEEE.......OOOLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

RobMoney$
05-22-2010, 06:48 PM
Wow sand by the FLYERS locker room?
Do you think that happens in Philly? It'd be a national story if it did. Just like the tazer incident was.
Fuckin Frogs.

Might be time to breakout the batteries for game 5.

mickill
05-23-2010, 03:22 AM
I love this guy!!!

I know! He was smiling his head off when they got shut out for the third time in this series! He'll probably even die laughing when his team is eliminated this week!

RobMoney$
05-23-2010, 11:20 AM
Early odds on the next bandwagon Toucan jumps on...

Chicago - 5-2

Philadelphia - 22-1

ToucanSpam
05-23-2010, 04:31 PM
You're an idiot who compared hockey to Vichy France and the Nazi parties. Do you have Nazi Tourettes like Glen Beck? Just shut up, man. Go back to trolling political forums. Everyone's quite tired of your shit.

RobMoney$
05-24-2010, 06:57 PM
What?
I know you have to be talking to fucktop.

RobMoney$
05-24-2010, 07:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGysTG8Fi2M&feature=player_embedded

RobMoney$
05-24-2010, 09:21 PM
About to get my riot on, bitches!!

ToucanSpam
05-24-2010, 10:52 PM
I believe that's exactly what the French said when the Nazi's invaded.

You're an idiot. Enjoy your team's win, fair-weather fan.

RobMoney$
05-24-2010, 11:06 PM
LOL. You lost.
Try being a fucking man for two minutes of your life, and own it.

BTW, I seriously doubt anyone would EVER nominate you to speak on their behalf about their being "tired of my shit".
So STFU.

RobMoney$
05-24-2010, 11:08 PM
fair-weather fan.

Oh, isn't this fucking rich.
At least I actually LIVE in the city of the team I support. Unlike you, RedWingsCanadiensColts dickrider.

kaiser soze
05-24-2010, 11:23 PM
LOL. You lost.
Try being a fucking man for two minutes of your life, and own it.
So STFU.

God, I wish you'd take your own advice for once, secondly what was it about teams with the highest payrolls winning? (http://www.nhlscap.com/teamnumbers.htm)

is it true?

p.s.

congrats on the win, don't burn any cop cars

RobMoney$
05-24-2010, 11:54 PM
There's a hard salary cap in the nhl, bro.
If your team ain't spending the max, then don't complain to me. write a letter to your franchise or some shit.
Better yet, buy a ticket or two and put your money where your mouth is.

Despite being also-rans year in, and year out, and not having won a stanley cup since 1975, the flyers sell out their home games regurlarly.

RobMoney$
05-25-2010, 12:00 AM
congrats on the win, don't burn any cop cars

this ain't montreal, rioting for simply making the final 4. anybody who celebrates just for winning a playoff series and making a final 4 is a loser.
THAT'S RIGHT, I said LOSER!!!!

even when the phitin' phils won the world series two years ago, nobody rioted. not one car was damaged, and less than 20 arrests were made that night, or the day of the parade (which was attended by over two million ppl).

we're aware of our rep as fans in philly and most people really do want to fight the stereotype.

DIGI
05-25-2010, 08:51 AM
we're aware of our rep as fans in philly and most people really do want to fight the stereotype.

Hence the "break out the batteries" comment just a few posts earlier.

Well, you were right about my picks, so I'm going to do you a favor and pick the Hawks in 5. By the time Philly get used to playing a bigger, more talented team than Montreal, it's going to be too late.

Danny Briere looks like a gay G Love, btw.

jabumbo
05-25-2010, 12:16 PM
anyone know if the hossa stat has been done before?

(the whole making the finals 3 years in a row with different teams thing)

RobMoney$
05-25-2010, 09:47 PM
What if Richie didn't play like Clarkie... (http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?&id=70592)

RobMoney$
05-26-2010, 05:59 AM
Soo,... whad'ya think Sidney Crosby's doing today?

DIGI
05-26-2010, 11:34 AM
Probably eating cake for breakfast while trolling Craigslist for hot studs to bang.

Oh wait, that's you.

RobMoney$
05-26-2010, 02:09 PM
Such a sore loser you are, Digi...

here, i've got something to post in here while were waiting for game 1...
enjoy (http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=jsiqkTgLZ5o&feature=related)

mickill
05-26-2010, 03:10 PM
As much as I'd like to see the Flyers overcome the odds here and walk away with a championship (by default, since I hate the Hawks, can't go for the Canucks, and incidentally, was very happy to see Montreal get shut out and embarrassed for most of the last series), I'd say you're being a bit of a sore "winner", Rob.

I mean, Crosby's at least seen the Cup up close. And if the Flyers actually had gone up against the Pens this year, I'm pretty sure they'd have seen another first round elimination.

jabumbo
05-26-2010, 03:36 PM
crosby was probably the one who submurged the cup in mario's pool last summer

DIGI
05-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Rob, I've given your team their due props and I have no problem doing that, but when you randomly take pot shots, yeah, I might get a little salty. And for all the shittalk you're dealing out about the Pens, you should be thanking your maker the Flyers didn't match up with Pittsburgh considering the season record.

RobMoney$
05-26-2010, 07:01 PM
Rob, I've given your team their due props and I have no problem doing that

Digi, you said it was every Pittsburgh fans duty to root against Philly, remember?

As a Pittsburgh fan, it's your duty to root against Philly. No matter who they're playing.

Hardly what I'd call a well-wishing fellow Penna. fan.

I hear you guys tho.
I'll admit I'm gettin carried away with myself a bit.
I never expected this team to get past the 2nd round.
TBH, I expect Chicago to take the trophy. I'll admit they're the better team on paper.

But if my team does wind up beating the odds and taking home the title I expect carte blanche shittalking privileges on here for like a week.

RobMoney$
05-27-2010, 06:13 AM
these little ditty's are most likely annoying the rest of you, (if anyone's even looking at them) but i've grown fond of them for obvious reasons...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3BpyIrDUWs&feature=player_embedded

jabumbo
05-27-2010, 08:16 AM
how many years has the nhl been putting those commercials out now? i seem to remember them from at least a few years back. same exact thing with whomever made the game winning goal to clinch a finals appearance.

DIGI
05-27-2010, 09:47 AM
Digi, you said it was every Pittsburgh fans duty to root against Philly, remember?

Hardly what I'd call a well-wishing fellow Penna. fan.

I hear you guys tho.
I'll admit I'm gettin carried away with myself a bit.
I never expected this team to get past the 2nd round.
TBH, I expect Chicago to take the trophy. I'll admit they're the better team on paper.

But if my team does wind up beating the odds and taking home the title I expect carte blanche shittalking privileges on here for like a week.

As far as hockey goes, yeah. We're in the same division, so it's a no brainer. As for any other major sport, I couldn't care less about Philly. With that said, I have quite a few friends from Philly and they NEVER waste a shot to talk shit on the Steelers or Pirates (obviously the Steelers in more recent years). It's definitely due to an inferiority complex, which a few friends have admitted.

So yeah, Philly's put a good run together, but if you're waiting for me to gush over how awesome they are, it's just not going to happen.

RobMoney$
05-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Speaking of the Pirates,
WTF is wrong with that franchise? The Phils & Pirates both got new stadiums at just about the same time. Both parks are awesome, I might even give the edge to Pitt as the more beautiful park...

Why have the Phils been able to turn the new staduim into success on the field, and the Pirates haven't? Who owns that franchise?
Seems like gross mismanagement.

Fern
05-27-2010, 08:50 PM
going to game 4. section 221A if i recollect correctly. Rob, meet me outside, ill buy you a drink.

DIGI
05-27-2010, 09:34 PM
Speaking of the Pirates,
WTF is wrong with that franchise?

34 mill payroll. 'nuff said.

jabumbo
05-28-2010, 12:08 AM
Who owns that franchise?
Seems like gross mismanagement.

dave littlefield = worst GM EVER

how he lasted so long one will never know....

and bob nutting just sits back and counts his dollar bills roll in.

DIGI
05-28-2010, 12:04 PM
and bob nutting just sits back and counts his dollar bills roll in.

This is a pretty big misconception. The league wouldn't allow him to just pocket all kinds of money without trying to put a somewhat quality product on the field, but it's not like he's going out and getting big name players either, so who knows where exactly the money's going. He's definitely making SOME money, but not as much as everyone thinks.

RobMoney$
05-28-2010, 05:45 PM
All I know is you guys had people coming to the new park when it first opened. Obviously that revenue influx was not reinvested back into the team. You guys do seem to produce some nice young talent, especially outfield talent. It's a shame really.
I always liked the Pirates growing up, back when you had Stargell, Parker, Jim Bibby, Candeleria, Rick Rhoden, Ed Ott, Tim Foli, and one of my favorite names in baseball history,...Manny Sanguillen!
Great teams back in late 70's early 80's.

RobMoney$
05-28-2010, 06:05 PM
Not too shabby for a white boy,
Briere, Betts, and Pronger. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcFd74Ls7js&feature=player_embedded#!)

mickill
05-28-2010, 06:13 PM
I actually thought that was good. Probably would have liked it better without the accompanying visuals. Clever spin on the song, though.

Echewta
05-28-2010, 07:34 PM
I thought it was very friendly of him to let us know we can talk shit if we wanna. Not many people would be hip to that.

kaiser soze
05-28-2010, 07:45 PM
I still can't accept Briere as a Flyer - just not tough enough for me

this philly fan gangsta drives a hyundai elantra and has a part down the middle

that is all

RobMoney$
05-28-2010, 11:11 PM
I still can't accept Briere as a Flyer - just not tough enough for me

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you just sound like a scorned Buffalo fan.

I actually agree wholeheartedly with you that he isn't the stereotypical Flyer tho, and that's a good thing. I've been desperately waiting for them to stop playing dump & chase hockey and get some skill players and get with the times.
They got the skill players, and now the finally have a coach who's being allowed to coach a skill offense, not another dump & chase coach. Briere has thrived ever since Laviolette became coach.

Echewta
06-02-2010, 11:45 AM
hahah, Pronger.

ToucanSpam
06-02-2010, 01:15 PM
Fun fact: If the Flyers lose in the finals, this will be the sixth straight time they've made it to the finals and lost. They are the Buffalo Bills of the NHL.

mickill
06-02-2010, 01:36 PM
You're like a deep well of fun sports factoids, TS.

ToucanSpam
06-02-2010, 03:03 PM
Thanks.

Laver1969
06-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Go Blackhawks!!!

DIGI
06-02-2010, 03:52 PM
All I know is you guys had people coming to the new park when it first opened. Obviously that revenue influx was not reinvested back into the team. You guys do seem to produce some nice young talent, especially outfield talent. It's a shame really.
I always liked the Pirates growing up, back when you had Stargell, Parker, Jim Bibby, Candeleria, Rick Rhoden, Ed Ott, Tim Foli, and one of my favorite names in baseball history,...Manny Sanguillen!
Great teams back in late 70's early 80's.

Yeah, man. The Pirates are New York and Boston's farm team.

Ahh yes. The Lumber Company! Great times. You should make it out to PNC Park more, man. Manny's always hanging out and grilling shit.

kaiser soze
06-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Fun fact: If the Flyers lose in the finals, this will be the sixth straight time they've made it to the finals and lost. They are the Buffalo Bills of the NHL.

ouch I hate you now and forever and ever

ok it's fucking true, the Bills are pros at chokin'

GO BILLS!

kaiser soze
06-02-2010, 09:02 PM
If I didn't know any better, I'd say you just sound like a scorned Buffalo fan.

of course I do and AM....I'm from Buffalo

I actually agree wholeheartedly with you that he isn't the stereotypical Flyer tho, and that's a good thing. I've been desperately waiting for them to stop playing dump & chase hockey and get some skill players and get with the times.

Agree - it's time Danny gets the attention and respect he deserves - It's odd saying he was outshone by many on his roster (Sabres really had some fucking talent brewing a few years back). I think there were too many players who were on the same level - they were a tight and fast team, and often were bullied out of the competition.

RobMoney$
06-04-2010, 05:55 AM
GIROUX
http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?&id=71540

RobMoney$
06-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Niemi's fucking mask is starting to piss me off!

kaiser soze
06-06-2010, 09:31 PM
shouldn't you be pissed about the score?

3-0 in the first!

Fern
06-06-2010, 10:59 PM
i cant even look at that jig buffilyn

mickill
06-06-2010, 11:37 PM
Dustin Buffalowings scored the winning goal!

RobMoney$
06-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Seriously sick of hearing the word bufflin...
How the fuck can byfuglien possibly be pronounced bufflin?
buttfugly is more appropriate.

Also, LOL @ them celebrating as if they won the cup tonight or something.
Losers celebrate after the 3rd win.
They're as bad as the idiot Montreal fans rioting for winning a semifinal round.

ToucanSpam
06-07-2010, 12:25 AM
Sour grapes.

Laver1969
06-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Go Hawks!

RobMoney$
06-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Sour grapes.

It amazes me that all of the years I've been haunting this board that some of you still don't realize that 99% of the stuff I post is schtick.

ToucanSpam
06-07-2010, 09:58 PM
The only schtick I see is in the hands of Big Buff, who apparently decided to call upon Gretzky last night.

Har har, I know.

jabumbo
06-08-2010, 11:20 AM
99 is back on the ice?

call the presses!!

Echewta
06-08-2010, 12:12 PM
I wonder if anyone has ever pee'd in the cup.

JimmyTheScumbag
06-08-2010, 02:27 PM
I wonder if anyone has ever pee'd in the cup.

All kinds of scandalous shit has gone down in that cup.

I actually hope the Hawks lose Wednesday. I don't want the parade taking away from the Sox vs. Cubs craziness. Plus I like game 7s.

DIGI
06-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Either way, this has been a pretty crazy series. (y) The Flyers have really hung in there. 40 goals in 5 games is just silly.

Echewta
06-09-2010, 01:10 AM
"silly?" Thats not really tough hockey talk *hipchecks*

RobMoney$
06-09-2010, 06:02 AM
Just remember, the human Stanley Cup jinx wears a hawks jersey this year....just remember

DIGI
06-09-2010, 10:05 AM
"silly?" Thats not really tough hockey talk *hipchecks*

*face wash*

Whatitis
06-09-2010, 03:45 PM
I got a good laugh from this (http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Chicago-Tribune-would-like-you-to-meet-Chrissy-?urn=nhl,246557) although it's pretty bold of a major newspaper to print it.

Whatitis
06-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Congrats to the Blackhawks!

RobMoney$
06-10-2010, 06:03 AM
I got a good laugh from this (http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Chicago-Tribune-would-like-you-to-meet-Chrissy-?urn=nhl,246557) although it's pretty bold of a major newspaper to print it.

How original...
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.thefightins.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/front102709.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thefightins.com/meechone/thanks-for-angering-shane-victorino-new-york-post/&usg=__AzIJX2VQZdvRncv8pSQvlgH3ESI=&h=281&w=251&sz=91&hl=en&start=21&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=29ar5_1kLcOhlM:&tbnh=114&tbnw=102&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dny%2Btimes%2Bvictorino%2Bdress%26um%3 D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26tbs%3Disch:1

too bad the Post already did that stunt when the Yankmees were playing Philly for the WS back in Nov.

Echewta
06-10-2010, 12:40 PM
How original...
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.thefightins.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/front102709.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thefightins.com/meechone/thanks-for-angering-shane-victorino-new-york-post/&usg=__AzIJX2VQZdvRncv8pSQvlgH3ESI=&h=281&w=251&sz=91&hl=en&start=21&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=29ar5_1kLcOhlM:&tbnh=114&tbnw=102&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dny%2Btimes%2Bvictorino%2Bdress%26um%3 D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26tbs%3Disch:1

too bad the Post already did that stunt when the Yankmees were playing Philly for the WS back in Nov.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_fw7iF68JR8k/TBBpHmue2II/AAAAAAABR6w/Mojj7rP5VIY/jrcries-o.gif

RobMoney$
06-10-2010, 06:11 PM
He's getting killed today in Philly for that pathetic display.

Burnout18
06-11-2010, 11:45 AM
what happened? philly lost again? Awww shucks.