checkyourprez
03-21-2010, 04:22 PM
who you got in the brackets?!?!?!

PENisland
03-21-2010, 05:20 PM
it doesn't matter, my brackets already fucked

yeahwho
03-21-2010, 05:42 PM
I have no one in the brackets but I had a small party here at my place yesterday while our UofW Huskies completely dominated the New Mexico Lobos ending in a 82-64 win.

The party continued until late last nite when I got a call at home about a quarter to two, I was out last night being a designated driver till 3:00 AM.

So here we come into the sweet sixteen against West Virginia.

Pumped.

checkyourprez
03-21-2010, 05:56 PM
I have no one in the brackets but I had a small party here at my place yesterday while our UofW Huskies completely dominated the New Mexico Lobos ending in a 82-64 win.

The party continued until late last nite when I got a call at home about a quarter to two, I was out last night being a designated driver till 3:00 AM.

So here we come into the sweet sixteen against West Virginia.

Pumped.

i hope WV butt fucks your team. no offense.

i have them in the finals against the CUSE.

big money on the line baby!!!!!!!

yeahwho
03-21-2010, 06:04 PM
Sorry to hear this, we've been coming on much stronger than anyone could of imagined. You will be sweating this one out. Ha ha. Next week is gonna be a fucking wild ass ride!

jabumbo
03-21-2010, 10:01 PM
i hope WV butt fucks your team. no offense.

i have them in the finals against the CUSE.

big east love (y) although pitt looked like garbage today. i can't even count how many layups they missed. still somehow had two shots to take it to OT.

the only bracket i have this year was done haphazardly via facebook and its sucking pretty hard, but i still have kentucky alive for the prize. not having cable tv all year sort of hindered my ability to watch games with any regularity, so i avoided putting money down

checkyourprez
03-21-2010, 10:51 PM
i only have 8 out of the last 16 teams left, but i have 6 of those 8 moving on. so im still in good shape. those games are the big point games in my bracket so i still have a chance. and with the tourny being so wacky this year anything can happen.

my bracket was a 5 dollar one, but theres 1500-2000 people in it. so even not winning but a good finish could still make me some decent cake.